First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mofo

Boston, MA

#4 Dec 5, 2012
Here we go again , but I heard from other departments that the mills department is going down hill quickly. Members not showing up for calls and all the good members are leaving because of all the high school drama going on.
Wheres My Money

United States

#5 Dec 5, 2012
Really? And you know this for a fact? Get your shit straight she's gone through the same process as every other firefighter just because she's a "chick" doesn't make her any different she has more balls then the majority of the men in that fire department so I'm guessing if you had the balls to say this shit to her face it wouldn't end well... Or maybe it would because she also has more class in her pinky than all of them too! Grow up and find better things to do with your time then troll an Internet site and talk shit about a hard working deserving woman who's serving her community she should get your respect not you're hatred she's doing what most woman wouldn't have he courage to do! Give it up already!!!!!

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#6 Dec 5, 2012
Mofo wrote:
Here we go again , but I heard from other departments that the mills department is going down hill quickly. Members not showing up for calls and all the good members are leaving because of all the high school drama going on.
Nothing kills a department quicker than bullshit.
Mofo

Boston, MA

#7 Dec 5, 2012
KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text> Nothing kills a department quicker than bullshit.
Yup and everyone is full of it
Come get some

United States

#8 Dec 5, 2012
I know who she is. She's a realative and if I find out who you are I'll knock your teeth out. Your a grown man shut your mouth before I shut it for you
Elohssa

Boston, MA

#9 Dec 5, 2012
Really people give it up already !
Elohssa

Boston, MA

#10 Dec 5, 2012
Come get some wrote:
I know who she is. She's a realative and if I find out who you are I'll knock your teeth out. Your a grown man shut your mouth before I shut it for you
.
Now now now kiddies

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#11 Dec 5, 2012
Come get some wrote:
I know who she is. She's a realative and if I find out who you are I'll knock your teeth out. Your a grown man shut your mouth before I shut it for you
Who you talking to?
no class ass

Boston, MA

#12 Dec 6, 2012
You know that whole department has no class . Members coming on here talking smack about eatch other. The person who post this is proably the one that is suppose to be in the "in group" just to see what it stirs up. You people need to grow up.
Come get some

Utica, NY

#13 Dec 6, 2012
KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text> Who you talking to?
I'm taliking to your gay azz and what? Don't speak unless you are spoken to btch boy!
KY WELLER

Utica, NY

#14 Dec 6, 2012
Come get some wrote:
I know who she is. She's a realative and if I find out who you are I'll knock your teeth out. Your a grown man shut your mouth before I shut it for you
Does she give good head?
NYM needs LOUDER FIREHORN

United States

#15 Dec 6, 2012
Unbelieveable wrote:
Did anyone see that fire on main st about a month ago??? NYMFD responded with literally 5 people for a fire!!! the chief and some girl were in charge of the whole operation.....if not for the sprinkler system that building would have gone up in flames.
Hats off to the 5 firefighters of NYMFD who SAVED THE DAY!! The fire department should get some kind of reward for having such a great response!!! Does anyone have the chicks name? she seemed a little dirty...just my type!
By their logic, this is all due ti their not having a loud enough fire horn and everyone's batteries were dead. Their words, essentially.
Miller

Syracuse, NY

#16 Dec 6, 2012
Unbelieveable wrote:
Did anyone see that fire on main st about a month ago??? NYMFD responded with literally 5 people for a fire!!! the chief and some girl were in charge of the whole operation.....if not for the sprinkler system that building would have gone up in flames.
Hats off to the 5 firefighters of NYMFD who SAVED THE DAY!! The fire department should get some kind of reward for having such a great response!!! Does anyone have the chicks name? she seemed a little dirty...just my type!
Where on Main St?
Franchise

Enfield, CT

#17 Dec 6, 2012
Wheres My Money wrote:
Really? And you know this for a fact? Get your shit straight she's gone through the same process as every other firefighter just because she's a "chick" doesn't make her any different she has more balls then the majority of the men in that fire department so I'm guessing if you had the balls to say this shit to her face it wouldn't end well... Or maybe it would because she also has more class in her pinky than all of them too! Grow up and find better things to do with your time then troll an Internet site and talk shit about a hard working deserving woman who's serving her community she should get your respect not you're hatred she's doing what most woman wouldn't have he courage to do! Give it up already!!!!!
Is she the thin attractive girl with dark hair who might have been at Chicago Grill on Tuesday night. I was sorta eavesdropping on her conversation with a friend and seems to me she knows her FFing. I'm not so sure I would miss a reported structure fire bc I was "having my nails done" but to pick up some old lady off the floor? Sure!

Level 2

Since: Nov 12

Utica, NY

#18 Dec 6, 2012
IF! You feel unsafe in the village, MOVE! We all have a great deal of respect for the people who FREELY vol. time to help others. I got sick at 3am and about 20 people came, not counting the amb. or cops. Mr Glenn is the judge/firechief and works at the school. NO one asked him, he vol. his time.
There are many rds that lead out or NYM feel free to choose one. Go back to Utica and the shite.
stupid polock firemen

Rome, NY

#20 Dec 6, 2012
what can you really expect from a fire department that had Rob holy Macerole had on theyre force?, hes a fucking reject so thats what the standards are thats pretty damm scary!, and besides if all the polock firemen sit down to eat theyre cabbage and perogies and keilbasa and gwumkis then you dont have a chance in hell of putting the fire out with everyone running around farting everywhere!!!!!, my god maciols an idiot i can not stress this enough what an effing jerkoff
Emergeny Orthodonty

United States

#21 Dec 6, 2012
stupid polock firemen wrote:
what can you really expect from a fire department that had Rob holy Macerole had on theyre force?, hes a fucking reject so thats what the standards are thats pretty damm scary!, and besides if all the polock firemen sit down to eat theyre cabbage and perogies and keilbasa and gwumkis then you dont have a chance in hell of putting the fire out with everyone running around farting everywhere!!!!!, my god maciols an idiot i can not stress this enough what an effing jerkoff
Ya think?

Re: NYMFD - It would take the whole brigade to fill one mouth with teeth. They need to put the fire air raid siren on the dentist's offices around town.
Miller

Syracuse, NY

#22 Dec 6, 2012
stupid polock firemen wrote:
what can you really expect from a fire department that had Rob holy Macerole had on theyre force?, hes a fucking reject so thats what the standards are thats pretty damm scary!, and besides if all the polock firemen sit down to eat theyre cabbage and perogies and keilbasa and gwumkis then you dont have a chance in hell of putting the fire out with everyone running around farting everywhere!!!!!, my god maciols an idiot i can not stress this enough what an effing jerkoff
Nonsense. If Utica & Rome firemen haven't had to deal with recurrent grease fires by now, methane should be no problem.
Hats Off

Utica, NY

#24 Feb 6, 2013
Hats off to the NYMFD!! They do such a great job. I was pleased to see how they handled that fatal accident on Judd Rd the other day. Chief Glenn was even running around taking everyones pulse because he didnt have any EMT's. He was so busy pretending to be a paramedic that it took him 30 minutes to realize he was in Whitesboro's Fire District. Where was the rest of the department?? Why didnt Chief Glenn pick up the chick on his way to the call???

I heard some members quit the department because of his shenanigans. I feel bad for the guys who are still in. Soon the girl will be the Chief and everyone will have to salute!! I heard from a friend that she was caught in the firehouse late one night having sex with another FF on the firetrucks. Chief Glenn caught her and promised not to tell if she swallowed his load. I bet she tried but dust just came out.

And whats up with NYMFD taking their EMS rig to all of the car accidents?? what happened to that nice rescue they used to have??
OnE tEn

Whitesboro, NY

#25 Feb 7, 2013
I'll tAke Any rIg I waNts TWO. I'm in cHarge. Let them all quIt.... I can ruN the Circus wIThoUt thEm No It alLs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Utica restaurant named too 100 in the country 6 min Occupy Unemployment 56
Have you read this from the internet? 9 min Whatever obssesed... 2
Parole Officer Incident at Denny's 10 min Billy HAMBONE Wil... 279
Dave Smith,Clifton Park-"Never buy a used car f... 12 min nortutica 1
hurricanes baseball 20 min safe 16
Why do people vote Republican 26 min Republican 124
Nativity scene at NHFD offensive 31 min Morals 44
Shame on Fire Chief Russell Brooks 34 min Morals 60
Planet fitness riverside center utica ny 5 hr The Greatest 27
Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:30 am PST

Bleacher Report 9:30AM
Boomer: Should Jets Clean House This Offseason?
NBC Sports 9:41 AM
Rashad Jennings not spotted practicing Friday
NBC Sports10:15 AM
C.J. Spiller probable to return Sunday
NBC Sports11:01 AM
Bills officially activate Spiller
NBC Sports11:10 AM
Where does Rex Ryan land after this season?
NBC Sports11:31 AM
Bills RB Spiller activated - NBC Sports
Yahoo! Sports11:31 AM
Bills RB Spiller activated, probable
ESPN11:45 AM
Source: Bills' Spiller expected to play Sunday
ESPN 1:35 PM
Redskins WR Moss docked $22,050 for tirade
NBC Sports 1:37 PM
Washington's Moss fined $22K for abusive language - NBC Sports