#45 Nov 4, 2009
sheila wrote:
dr rabice on genesee st!!
I checked, he does NOT :-(
Wanted2DieKindof Pain

New York, NY

#46 Nov 4, 2009
long time Utican wrote:
<quoted text>My GD is a current patient at the Dental Clinic at Sitrin. She just went back to have her teeth checked and she has 3 small cavaties. Her next appointment to get them filled is FEBRUARY!!!!!!!!
Medicaid would rather pull all your teeth, than fix them up for keeps. It sucks, feel bad for 'ya.
blacky

Canastota, NY

#47 Nov 4, 2009
herkimer dental
shutup

Carlton, MN

#48 Nov 25, 2009
payerownbill wrote:
If you have money for internet and a pc you should have enought for a tooth extraction. Stop soaking hard working tax payers! LOSER
up yours f***tard.
Dr Cool

Vernon, NY

#49 Nov 25, 2009
I didn't think that people on medicaid had any teeth.
If you only knew

Deltona, FL

#50 Dec 1, 2009
payerownbill wrote:
If you have money for internet and a pc you should have enought for a tooth extraction. Stop soaking hard working tax payers! LOSER
You know what! You are every word that I can not say in front of my kids! You are the loser, you can't even do enough research to see that people on this program are in serious need of help. For any of us who have ever worked, we have already paid for the services that we are recieving. I had a job and so did my husband until we each got laid off and lost our insurance. Now we are on medicaid. I seriously pitty your racious you know what! Do your research and know what the H*** you are talking about before you open that sh** hole you call a mouth! I hope that one day you need help and this program is your only choice. One day you might be mature enough to understand.
Lissa

United States

#52 Dec 1, 2009
If you only knew wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what! You are every word that I can not say in front of my kids! You are the loser, you can't even do enough research to see that people on this program are in serious need of help. For any of us who have ever worked, we have already paid for the services that we are recieving. I had a job and so did my husband until we each got laid off and lost our insurance. Now we are on medicaid. I seriously pitty your racious you know what! Do your research and know what the H*** you are talking about before you open that sh** hole you call a mouth! I hope that one day you need help and this program is your only choice. One day you might be mature enough to understand.
Or...hey, you could be like my husband and me...make too much to qualify for Medicaid, but not enough that 'insurance' can fit into our budget..a luxury. Haha. Believe me...if you've worked, you've already paid for it, nothing to feel guilty about.
Bob Rebodow

Syracuse, NY

#53 Feb 17, 2010
payerownbill wrote:
cant wait till you lose your job, and then get a bad toothache and have no medicaid or money to see a dentist, i have a laptop that i got free so that means i have enough money to pay insane medical bills? what a retard
Bob Rebodow

Syracuse, NY

#54 Feb 17, 2010
i have a job, they take taxes out of my check every week, i have the right to medicaid, and i take full advantage of it, anyone who dont like it can drop dead, im not some bum that chooses not to work so i can get benefits, i got a job fool
Dr Rambabi

West Leyden, NY

#55 Feb 17, 2010
I accept medicaid.But the money that I recieve from them,dont pay enough.So I have had to make a couple adjustments in my care for medicaid patients.I dont give novacaine.But I do have a very attractive nurse that will hold your hand.
Instead of gauze.I use walmart toilet paper.It takes a little more to soak up the blood.But in the long run,its cost effective.
Bob Rebodow

Liverpool, NY

#56 Feb 20, 2010
Dr Rambabi wrote:
I accept medicaid.But the money that I recieve from them,dont pay enough.So I have had to make a couple adjustments in my care for medicaid patients.I dont give novacaine.But I do have a very attractive nurse that will hold your hand.
Instead of gauze.I use walmart toilet paper.It takes a little more to soak up the blood.But in the long run,its cost effective.
HAHA, funny as hell, yeah thats the other side of it, medicaid doctors dont give a crap, so you people bashing those with medicaid, they really dont have it that great, now that i think of it i have a pretty serious problem and have not even been able to get a proper diagnosis letalone treatment, they just dont care especially the indian ones, right now my tooth needs to be pulled i have to wait about 5 months though, suffering in pain while all they give me is weak tylenol 3s that dont even work on me since i got little or none of the enyme that breaks codeine down, so i will suffer for half a year before anything gets done
Harminey

United States

#59 Apr 17, 2010
Upstate Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
All you dentists are just a bunch of whores. Would love to extract your teeth without any novacaine, you cretin.
The US health care and dental care standards have sunk to a new level. If you don't have the money, you are left with a Third World hell hole system that is devoid of human compassion.
This country can go F*** itself!!
must be a bosnian
black

Oneida, NY

#61 Apr 17, 2010
It's easier to find a dentist with Medicaid than with insurance! St. Luke's Dental Clinic best dental care I've ever had - Only accepts Medicaid. Since I've been working and no Medicaid, I have to travel to Herkimer for a good dentist!
anon1

Holland Patent, NY

#62 Apr 17, 2010
first of all if u think that was a real dentist from herkimer typing on here u are all crazy!
teeth

Syracuse, NY

#64 Apr 26, 2010
ImInSeverePain wrote:
My tooth is in BAD pain. i'm on penecillin to stop any infections, but would anyone be able to tell me what dentists around here accept medicaid??
have to make appt wit sitrin or st lukes they accept medicaid unfortunately long wait but give them a call and tell them the pain ur in...dentists dont want medicaid because it doesnt pay much..it's all about the money..
teeth

Syracuse, NY

#65 Apr 26, 2010
Wanted2DieKindofPain wrote:
<quoted text>
Medicaid would rather pull all your teeth, than fix them up for keeps. It sucks, feel bad for 'ya.
basically by the time she goes in february her teeth would have decayed and now they can pull them...it's sad..cavities eat right through the tooth within a small amount of time...to sad
Only Me

Manlius, NY

#66 Apr 26, 2010
Answer me a question. If you have Medicaid and going to Sitrin or to St Lukes, is there a co-pay for any work done? My daughter has Medicare and Medicaid and she claims there is a co-pay for extractions at those sites. Set me straight, please. I really need to know because she has asked me for money for these co-pays......or am I just being jerked around ?????????
A Concerned Utican

United States

#67 Jul 3, 2010
Dear Medicaid trashers and bashers:
I am wondering, what is it exactly that qualifies one for Medicaid or Medicare? Do you know the circumstances of such a person on services? The reason I ask, I am on services. I am an intelligent individual with a college education. I am in my thirties and have worked my entire life, since the age of 16. My company, a hospital, had been paying my salary, including a full range of benefits, for nearly ten years. I was laid off December 24, 2008. Merry Christmas? I have since applied for nearly EVERY job that has surfaced in my area for which I am qualified. I have even considered joining the armed forces. I have yet to become gainfully employed on a full-time basis. With the wonders of out political systems, I recently ran out of unemployment benefits and health insurance affordability. I now, am forced to seek "public assistance". I have worked hard my entire life but times are tough. I now wonder, how will I eat, pay my bills and God forbid anything emergents occurs.
Think twice before spewing your ignorant remarks. It is people like you that step on your fellow man to get ahead in life instead of helping those in need. God help you, should you need it in the future. Remember, Karma. What goes around comes around. Just saying.
- A Concerned Utican

Level 1

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#68 Jul 3, 2010
no-onky sitrin center for kids and for the adults there are only a couple of dentists and they lie about your cavities to scam medicaid-set some omney aside and go to a quality dentist
odie

United States

#70 Jul 3, 2010
A Concerned Utican wrote:
Dear Medicaid trashers and bashers:
I am wondering, what is it exactly that qualifies one for Medicaid or Medicare? Do you know the circumstances of such a person on services? The reason I ask, I am on services. I am an intelligent individual with a college education. I am in my thirties and have worked my entire life, since the age of 16. My company, a hospital, had been paying my salary, including a full range of benefits, for nearly ten years. I was laid off December 24, 2008. Merry Christmas? I have since applied for nearly EVERY job that has surfaced in my area for which I am qualified. I have even considered joining the armed forces. I have yet to become gainfully employed on a full-time basis. With the wonders of out political systems, I recently ran out of unemployment benefits and health insurance affordability. I now, am forced to seek "public assistance". I have worked hard my entire life but times are tough. I now wonder, how will I eat, pay my bills and God forbid anything emergents occurs.
Think twice before spewing your ignorant remarks. It is people like you that step on your fellow man to get ahead in life instead of helping those in need. God help you, should you need it in the future. Remember, Karma. What goes around comes around. Just saying.
- A Concerned Utican
No one cares that you get it, its your money, its the 50 million scum that never worked a day in their life, popping out kids as a job, while some Vet that was almost killed for this dump gets nothing but left out in the cold, or such as your case.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Winner: None 2 min terrorist leech 17
why ]\[lGGERS HAVE LOWEST IQ OF ANY RACE ON EAR... 7 min terrorist leech 170
I want to be an Au Pair but was convicted of ch... 16 min Yikes 2
Who wants to know 25 min Yikes 4
Hospital parking garage going to generate milli... 35 min councilman 12
Kennedy Plaza Apartments 37 min beans burito 5
Venice or slice 45 min Carmella Cappella 3
Not All Nazis Are Bad 55 min White suprems r g... 99
venice pizza 1 hr Amble Waves 18
No Downtown hospital 1 hr blinded by the light 152