#25 Oct 22, 2009
dr rabice on genesee st!!
long time Utican

Manlius, NY

#26 Oct 23, 2009
call now wrote:
<quoted text>
and you might get an appointment in January
My GD is a current patient at the Dental Clinic at Sitrin. She just went back to have her teeth checked and she has 3 small cavaties. Her next appointment to get them filled is FEBRUARY!!!!!!!!
Oh boy

Oneida, NY

#27 Oct 23, 2009
call now wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not kidd'n, the way they carry on and drag a process out before you can have your immediate problem attended is absolutely ridiculous. Should be laws against operating like that
Uhhhh

Oneida, NY

#28 Oct 23, 2009
sheila wrote:
dr rabice on genesee st!!
I do not believe he takes medicaid at all, would be news to me
Uhhhh

Oneida, NY

#29 Oct 23, 2009
payerownbill wrote:
If you have money for internet and a pc you should have enought for a tooth extraction. Stop soaking hard working tax payers! LOSER
How do you know if this person didn't receive their computer second hand cheap or as a gift and if I'm not mistaken there is or was a limited free internet edition out there. Also, medicaid is not necessarily for people who do not work, it is also for people within a certain income bracket who may be working. I know for a fact that some people who get medicaid (working or not) have to pay a monthly spenddown fee to have it; could range anywhere's from $10 up $300 a month. SO DON'T ASSUME ANYTHING YOU RUDE THING YOU. Wonder if you look as stupid as you sound. YOU SHOULD THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK; better yet, don't speak unless you've done your homework and know all facts
By the way

Oneida, NY

#30 Oct 23, 2009
I know people that have had good experiences with the St. Luke's Dental clinic on Burrstone Rd. and someone just mentioned a dental clinic on corner of Genesee St. & Amy Ave (reasonalable). Good luck, its no picnic I know
YeahRight

Fayetteville, NY

#31 Oct 23, 2009
Down wrote:
<quoted text>These people are GREAT! Great job, I had nothing and had to pay out of my pocket, thet didnt make me feel like a bum and worked with me on payments!
They don't take cash! ONLY medicaid. Dont be afraid to admit you are on medicaid.
YeahRight

Fayetteville, NY

#32 Oct 23, 2009
call now wrote:
<quoted text>
They have emergency appointments. Just call them, tell them you are in severe pain and they should get you in within a day (same with St. Lukes) Usually you will get xrays and given script for antibiotics and pain pills. Then they will schedule you to see them again.
Not sure

Fayetteville, NY

#33 Oct 23, 2009
But if there is anyone out there with NO dental insurance there is a dental school @ the VA hospital in Rome. They do teeth cleaning ONLY & X-ray's & will send them to any dentist of your choice. That might help someone cut down on part of the cost.

I feel bad for the People with no Health Insurance, alot of businesses keep you @ part time ( 37 hrs) so they don't have to offer you insurance.

When you do have to get medical treatment you pay something like 70% more than people who have insurance do to help them Recoup the cost for the deals they made for insured people. The prices are not fair!!!!
Oh yea

Oneida, NY

#34 Oct 24, 2009
Not sure wrote:
But if there is anyone out there with NO dental insurance there is a dental school @ the VA hospital in Rome. They do teeth cleaning ONLY & X-ray's & will send them to any dentist of your choice. That might help someone cut down on part of the cost.
I feel bad for the People with no Health Insurance, alot of businesses keep you @ part time ( 37 hrs) so they don't have to offer you insurance.
When you do have to get medical treatment you pay something like 70% more than people who have insurance do to help them Recoup the cost for the deals they made for insured people. The prices are not fair!!!!
And if you do manage some type of health insurance plan you'll find it does not include dental or eye care or its a really poor plan.
HOTmess

Fayetteville, NY

#35 Oct 24, 2009
Who pays for the politician's Health/Dental/Vision?
The Tooth Fairy

Oneida, NY

#36 Oct 25, 2009
payerownbill wrote:
If you have money for internet and a pc you should have enought for a tooth extraction. Stop soaking hard working tax payers! LOSER
Right on brother. But Medicaid peeps get tooth erections not extractions. That's right they pop wood every time they get to stick it to the hard working bill paying man/woman. Save tax dollars, have them all pulled! Who puts the money under a welfare person's pillow and takes the tooth? Governor Paterson no doubt and he leaves a check for $200.00!!!!!!
Hey

Oneida, NY

#37 Oct 25, 2009
The Tooth Fairy wrote:
<quoted text>
Right on brother. But Medicaid peeps get tooth erections not extractions. That's right they pop wood every time they get to stick it to the hard working bill paying man/woman. Save tax dollars, have them all pulled! Who puts the money under a welfare person's pillow and takes the tooth? Governor Paterson no doubt and he leaves a check for $200.00!!!!!!
You haven't been paying attention nor have you cared to do homework. It is not only welfare people that receive Medicaid. There are working people, disabled and seniors who receive and some of them have to pay into medicaid.
Wanted2DieKindof Pain

New York, NY

#39 Nov 4, 2009
Found Dentist who accept MEDICAID: Sitrin and St. Luke's Dental Clinic (UTICA), Oneida Dental Group (ONEIDA), Rome Family Dental Service and Dr. Klockowski (ROME).
Wanted2DieKindof Pain

New York, NY

#40 Nov 4, 2009
He does NOT, I checked!
Wanted2DieKindof Pain

New York, NY

#41 Nov 4, 2009
Medaid would rather pull all your teeth, than fix them up for keeps. It sucks, feel bad for 'ya.
Wanted2DieKindof Pain

New York, NY

#42 Nov 4, 2009
I checked, he does NOT :-(
Wanted2DieKindof Pain

New York, NY

#43 Nov 4, 2009
I checked, he does NOT.
Wanted2DieKindof Pain

New York, NY

#44 Nov 4, 2009
melrose ave wrote:
try shulman on genessee st
I checked, he does NOT :-(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UPD cheif (Nov '14) 25 min hit and miss 5
karam family salaries in ucsd 33 min Be Professional 8
becky sutton 39 min writerr 2
Utica schools a mess! 42 min Be Professional 14
Romanowski caught! 3 hr suckers 6
You Ever Think They Had Segregation For a Reason? 3 hr tug to lions 30
UPD needs to stop sniffing cat nip 3 hr popapes 2
Oh SH1T! CLAUDIA TENNEY WINS NY22 PRIMARY BIG T... 3 hr Mike Arcuri 18
Carbone 5 hr bob 28
Kaitlyn conley 8 hr Knee 8