Any dentists that accept medicaid?

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
ImInSeverePain

Auburn, NY

#1 Jun 29, 2009
My tooth is in BAD pain. i'm on penecillin to stop any infections, but would anyone be able to tell me what dentists around here accept medicaid??
Doctor

Ithaca, NY

#2 Jun 29, 2009
Godecki on Genesee St does, I think?
JGC123

United States

#3 Jun 29, 2009
Call the Sitrin Home and ask to make an appointment in the dental clinic. They have dentists there a few times a week. Good luck to you!
enamon2

AOL

#4 Jun 29, 2009
Go to St. Luke's Dental Clinic on Burrstone Rd. Only they accept Medicaid
call now

Auburn, NY

#5 Jun 29, 2009
JGC123 wrote:
Call the Sitrin Home and ask to make an appointment in the dental clinic. They have dentists there a few times a week. Good luck to you!
and you might get an appointment in January
coy

Syracuse, NY

#6 Jun 29, 2009
i wish dr coy took it maybe if enough of us call he will start to again. he is the best dentist there is and children love him too.
shhhhhh

Utica, NY

#7 Jun 29, 2009
ImInSeverePain wrote:
My tooth is in BAD pain. i'm on penecillin to stop any infections, but would anyone be able to tell me what dentists around here accept medicaid??
Dr Ruff Genesee Street very good & nice
ben busy

Syracuse, NY

#9 Jun 29, 2009
..funny, it's all based on income..you can work and still qualify for medicaid..duhh..
jobs

Syracuse, NY

#11 Jun 30, 2009
jobs that you make good money are hard to come by anyone can get medicaid pratty much dummy!
Down

New York, NY

#12 Jun 30, 2009
enamon2 wrote:
Go to St. Luke's Dental Clinic on Burrstone Rd. Only they accept Medicaid
These people are GREAT! Great job, I had nothing and had to pay out of my pocket, thet didnt make me feel like a bum and worked with me on payments!
Family of Three

Syracuse, NY

#13 Jun 30, 2009
Call and check with your local DSS. They should be able to provide you with a list of people that accept it but I know Dr. Rabice takes it. He is on Genesee St near Hobart. 7 three two 3 two one 5 I think that is the number. Good luck. Take care of that tooth, if the infection get's too bad it can get in your blood and shoot down to your heart causing a heart attack
Utica

Camillus, NY

#14 Jul 1, 2009
Get a job and you wont have to worry about having medicaid. Dentists dont want to take it cause medicaid payments suck...so stop being lazy and find a job with benefits like the rest of us so we can stop paying for YOUR medicaid!!!!!
Utica is 4 losers

Auburn, NY

#15 Jul 1, 2009
Big subject in utica! Welfare and medicaid! These sites are a riot all you uticans do is bash and bitch about eachother! I left 20 years ago and I can tell you super assholes all failed and fell flat on your faces! Overtaxed. Crimeridden. Dirty. You have to pay for your garbage bags when you used to get that with your taxes you idiots! Glad Im out! OK back to my actual JOB just wanted to drop in and embarass all you idiot ooticans that have become the train wreck of the internet!!! Keep making the rest of us laugh!
JGC123

United States

#16 Jul 2, 2009
Utica is 4 losers wrote:
Big subject in utica! Welfare and medicaid! These sites are a riot all you uticans do is bash and bitch about eachother! I left 20 years ago and I can tell you super assholes all failed and fell flat on your faces! Overtaxed. Crimeridden. Dirty. You have to pay for your garbage bags when you used to get that with your taxes you idiots! Glad Im out! OK back to my actual JOB just wanted to drop in and embarass all you idiot ooticans that have become the train wreck of the internet!!! Keep making the rest of us laugh!
Isn't it amazing that people who left the area 10, 20, 30 or more years ago find it necessary to post negative comments about the area. This person was merely asking for information. He certainly didn't ask for a lecture!
ur Father

Brooklyn, NY

#17 Jul 10, 2009
Mmmmorons, get a life!! If people had ins they wouldn't need medicaid- what has happen to society
and the ones with at least half a brain, judge only yourself for being such a douche bag with too much time on your hands ..LOW LIFE!! YES YOU!!

Sleepy

Auburn, NY

#18 Jul 10, 2009
ur Father wrote:
Mmmmorons, get a life!! If people had ins they wouldn't need medicaid- what has happen to society
and the ones with at least half a brain, judge only yourself for being such a douche bag with too much time on your hands ..LOW LIFE!! YES YOU!!
Pretty sad when you can't spell "moron"! LMAO!! At least the "low life" can outspell YOU! Thanks for the laugh go back to beating your wife you're much batter at it than you are trying to flame people!!
sasquatch

Syracuse, NY

#19 Jul 10, 2009
Utica is 4 losers wrote:
I stumbled on this site when looking for Romeo's Italian restaurant in NU. I must say it will be my last visit. It never ceases to amaze me how very negative Uticans are about their city. I've lived and worked in the area my whole life, and remain because it's a good place to be. Instead of running it down, why not try to improve the things you don't like? And, if you think it can't be improved, why don't you leave? If the poster above is correct, and to a limited extent, I believe he/she is, a lot of the reason has to do with the attitude of Uticans who do nothing but bash the city. One questions the intelligence of people who live in a place that they hate so much...
badbreath

Utica, NY

#20 Jul 10, 2009
payerownbill wrote:
If you have money for internet and a pc you should have enought for a tooth extraction. Stop soaking hard working tax payers! LOSER
bite me
jeff

Auburn, NY

#21 Jul 10, 2009
sasquatch wrote:
<quoted text> I stumbled on this site when looking for Romeo's Italian restaurant in NU. I must say it will be my last visit. It never ceases to amaze me how very negative Uticans are about their city. I've lived and worked in the area my whole life, and remain because it's a good place to be. Instead of running it down, why not try to improve the things you don't like? And, if you think it can't be improved, why don't you leave? If the poster above is correct, and to a limited extent, I believe he/she is, a lot of the reason has to do with the attitude of Uticans who do nothing but bash the city. One questions the intelligence of people who live in a place that they hate so much...
THANK GOD!! Someone who said something smart for once.
really stupid

New York, NY

#22 Jul 10, 2009
Sleepy wrote:
<quoted text>Pretty sad when you can't spell "moron"! LMAO!! At least the "low life" can outspell YOU! Thanks for the laugh go back to beating your wife you're much batter at it than you are trying to flame people!!
It's spelled "better" not "batter". inflame people would be correct, and there is no such word as "outspell". LMAO at you idiot!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best Realtor in Central NY (Jan '14) 5 min For real 42
Forbes Ranks Utica-Rome Metro Area 13 min My opinion 38
why is mark persima off the radio? 44 min u-ti-ca 7
Heading to Albany Area This Weekend 52 min Bob 5
Kim Davis religious belief violated 1 hr Not a nice guy 3
gooch'S pond 1 hr Old Daze 3
Georgie Alfano (Dec '08) 1 hr OneWhoKnowsEveryt... 30
Utica Is a Great Place to Find a Job! 6 hr Star4 42
Ironic Nano news announced before elections 7 hr Sorry Charlie 87
Made in Utica 9 hr Stars4 10
How to defeat the police licence plate readers: (Jul '10) Aug 29 All Too Easy 197
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages