Riverside Mall bringing Movie Theate...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Paper Tiger

Syracuse, NY

#22 Mar 2, 2013
Pyramid wrote:
You can contact us via our website, which I cannot post on here due to topix rules. google the pyramid companies. We would be more than happy to entertain ideas of "family oriented" places within our center. But keep in mind we can only seek out companies of this type or individuals willing to remodel one of our vacant spaces within the center. you have to present an idea to us, get the funding together, and don't forget the insurance. Please contact us as we do still have some vacancies in the Riverside complex.
Uhh, Pyramid doesn't own Riverside anymore! They sold it a few years ago. Nice try Phooney!

Level 3

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#23 Mar 2, 2013
Yes the new owners are putting something there. They gutted it. It may be arriving as soon as the summer. Not sure what yet though...
Bio

Whitesboro, NY

#24 Mar 2, 2013
We need a nice roller skating rink. How fun would that be.

Level 3

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#25 Mar 13, 2013
why is everyone saying roller rink? Those places where cool in the 80's, but now they're not too popular. The best chance of a roller rink going in there is if Skate-a-Rama decided to move there, which honestly wouldn't be a bad idea since their current facility is a piece of crap and if I remember correctly, the place always smelled like piss. To this damn day, it still does. I had to go pick up my cousins from there once. The place was dead.
True

Utica, NY

#26 Mar 13, 2013
Would be a great idea to bring back the movie theater at Riverside Mall and bring in more stores and make that mall what it used to be. We need something at the other end of town instead of always having to go to Sangertown Mall for everything. I totally agree it would be a great idea.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Guess who didnt graduate from ND 8 min loser 78
Utica OD---NO coverage at Turning Stone 22 min Nobody cares 4
No1 Chinese Restaurant 1 hr Ooga Booga 5
department stores in utica (Nov '12) 1 hr gordon toffler 19
Tazz KAY HANNA- SLOBFAIL MVCC Dropout, LEZKING ... 1 hr Tazz 24 7 Hanna 1
Carbone 2 hr kaz 23
New Downtown Hospital 2 hr arch stanton 9
rob esche getting divorced 3 hr Rob WOMAN YELLO E... 53
Tony's Washington Mills 14 hr Parkway 10
Proctor graduation 21 hr pears and apples 38