Matty cuda arrested
is it true

Utica, NY

#108 Feb 2, 2012
What wrote:
That's great of Matty to get his mother medical care. What a great son.
some one said he has an interest in knock pizza any one here this

Level 7

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#109 Feb 2, 2012
Ben Gleck wrote:
I spoke with Cuda's attorney said Matty misses your lips areound his Weiner. Have you learned to read yet? Matty really misses you, he remember the nights you and your mothers got together and played switch the teet.
Another hypocrite liberal you are, anti gay, but all for the welfare bucks.
<quoted text>
There you go again, PENIS LEECH and his gay fantasies!

What a weirdo. LOL.
Ben Gleck

Utica, NY

#110 Feb 2, 2012
I know how weird it must be, still living with your mommie for over 50 years. A man of your intellecual short comings. Must be tough to bring home Weiners to play with your Wu with your mommy sleeping in the same room.
Truth Dig wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again, PENIS LEECH and his gay fantasies!
What a weirdo. LOL.
Ben Gleck the Magnificent

Utica, NY

#111 Feb 2, 2012
Yep, just got off the phone with George and he confirmed that Matty loves Liar Dogs Wu. It is so much tighter then what he finds in prison.
buyin op 80s

Watertown, NY

#112 Feb 2, 2012
this guy is a fud should burn incking scum and should burn in hell
buyin op 80s

Watertown, NY

#113 Feb 2, 2012
this guy likes little boys. his a scumbag and a real low life WE all kno wht kind of time the boyz in the state pen.have in prision!!!!!!!!1!!!
anan-e-mous

Holland Patent, NY

#114 Feb 3, 2012
what type of person does that??Seriously if you heard of someone while on drugs fuc*ed (or tried to basically) some little kid then beat his own mother would you want them to just say "oh it was the drugs doing it" and let him go lets "pray for him." Yea, ugh.....NOOOOOOOOOOO!! It was him. If you cant handle the consequences of the choices you make to do drugs and the things you do while you are on them,it's simple; DON'T DO THEM.

Level 2

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#115 Feb 3, 2012
lisa grimaldis wrote:
<quoted text>
Not longer than me
Face.....you've never even met Joya....quit profiling and get a life
fsdfsdfgsdfgsdfg

Rome, NY

#116 Feb 3, 2012
dtyetryertyerty
chester

Lowville, NY

#117 Feb 3, 2012
I HEARD HIM AND NICK MOORE USED TO LICK EACH OTHER AFTER HOURS AT THE PLAYGROUND IN ROME .
PlayGrounder

Minoa, NY

#118 Feb 3, 2012
chester wrote:
I HEARD HIM AND NICK MOORE USED TO LICK EACH OTHER AFTER HOURS AT THE PLAYGROUND IN ROME .
Jeebus, Nick Moore, now that's a blast from the past! Anyone know how that mofo is doing? Wasn't Nick running the Playground in Rome toward the end? North Utica boy, if I remember correctly. Seemed like an OK guy, but never knew him personally.
Cynthia

Rome, NY

#119 Feb 4, 2012
So what was the actual story about the sexual assault on the young boy years ago?
bobo123

Cortland, NY

#120 Feb 4, 2012
O so your gonna crac heads another soprano well lets go big man

Level 7

Location hidden

#121 Feb 6, 2012
Cynthia wrote:
So what was the actual story about the sexual assault on the young boy years ago?
He was having sex with a 14 year old boy. He spent time in state prison for it. This from someone who fancied himself as some tough-guy mafiaoso. Maybe it's just me, but when I picture a mob guy, I don't picture some twit sucking on a 14 year old boy's c.ck.
Ben Gleck

Utica, NY

#122 Feb 6, 2012
Truth Dig is jealous that Matty was molesting someone besides him. Truth Dig and Matty have been touching the Weiners for years. Both like to play with themselves, beat up old ladies, and try to act like big men. Truth is they both live with their mothers and are still nursing off the teet.
Truth Dig wrote:
<quoted text>
He was having sex with a 14 year old boy. He spent time in state prison for it. This from someone who fancied himself as some tough-guy mafiaoso. Maybe it's just me, but when I picture a mob guy, I don't picture some twit sucking on a 14 year old boy's c.ck.

Level 7

Location hidden

#123 Feb 6, 2012
Ben Gleck wrote:
Truth Dig is jealous that Matty was molesting someone besides him. Truth Dig and Matty have been touching the Weiners for years. Both like to play with themselves, beat up old ladies, and try to act like big men. Truth is they both live with their mothers and are still nursing off the teet.
<quoted text>
Penis Leech, it is very telling that whenever I say something about Matty Cuda, you come to his aid by attacking me. I guess you pedophiles stick together.
Fact

Rome, NY

#124 Feb 6, 2012
Matty Cuda was released on bail from OCJ

Level 7

Location hidden

#125 Feb 6, 2012
Fact wrote:
Matty Cuda was released on bail from OCJ
PENIS LEECH, did you bail him out?!

LOL!
Ben Gleck

Utica, NY

#126 Feb 6, 2012
I heard you did. The sheriff called and said it was an old man from North Utica that bailed him out, so I figured it was you.
Truth Dig wrote:
<quoted text>
PENIS LEECH, did you bail him out?!
LOL!

Level 7

Location hidden

#127 Feb 6, 2012
Ben Gleck wrote:
I heard you did. The sheriff called and said it was an old man from North Utica that bailed him out, so I figured it was you.
<quoted text>
Me: Not Old; Not from North Utica; Not a Gay Pedophile

You: Gay Pedophile.

Game, set, match. LOL!

Why did the Sheriif's call? Making sure you're staying away from schools and children's playgrounds?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Utica BRUTALLY TRASHED at City-Data DOTCom!! 6 min Welfare economy 12
Utica NY's SCATHING Urban Dictionary Entries! -... 8 min Welfare economy 28
jim SEEMAN YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED COWARD 11 min Larry Lupus Joseph 4
Study showsUtica is among WORST in US to live in! 12 min Welfare economy 9
Bill Murray In Utica 13 min Hey Larry Lupus 20
Tried Anal-Hated It! 15 min Hey Larry Lupus 19
Who is funding the Aud renovations? 16 min The taxpayers are 131
Sexless Marriage 21 min Hey Larry Lupus 42
Police Cover-up in New Hartford 2 hr Horrified indeed 192

Utica Jobs