Matty cuda arrested
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Knockout

Frisco, TX

#1 Jan 25, 2012
Matty cuda arrested for elderly abuse. Guess he was trying to knockout his mother. What a piece of garbage. Not only a fruitcake and sex abuser
Wow

Danvers, MA

#2 Jan 25, 2012
Its on utica od site now, never learns.
What

Rome, NY

#3 Jan 25, 2012
He is a scum bag if it is his mother may he rot in hell. His mother is a nice lady.
dirt bag!!

Frisco, TX

#4 Jan 25, 2012
Wow really!!!
Baby doll

Baldwinsville, NY

#5 Jan 25, 2012
Well his mother is kinda annoying. But still... And people set him up on them rape charges. He's not like that. Must be the drugs. We should pray for him.
sickening

United States

#6 Jan 25, 2012
seriously he slammed his mothers face on the floor several times an you are making excuses.. f ck no.. hope that bastards rots in jail!!!!!
Baby doll wrote:
Well his mother is kinda annoying. But still... And people set him up on them rape charges. He's not like that. Must be the drugs. We should pray for him.
Cudas beat their mother

Utica, NY

#7 Jan 26, 2012
I'm sure all his "LEO" hero friends will step up to the plate and get him off easy. We warned you people about the scum Cudas long ago. More self described lawman rockstars. Imagine, beating his mother wow. If that was my mother I'd pull Matty's fat fkn head straight off!
mayor hanna

Little Falls, NY

#8 Jan 26, 2012
Matty is a piece of garbage, always was and still is
Wannabe Gangster

Utica, NY

#9 Jan 26, 2012
He's a fcking wimp, always was always will be!
Colonel Klink

United States

#10 Jan 26, 2012
Auchtung.. Ziss ZIZZ zee end of HEES freedumb...
Look a homocopsual

Utica, NY

#14 Jan 26, 2012
antony wrote:
thought he was happily married and lived in vegas
You know, you want to just try to look at this and really try to imagine some scenario where this is all a mistake or misunderstanding but there's no way out of it. This is beyond being angry at people it just makes you sad. What is there in the world that could make a man do that to an elderly person AT ALL for ANY reason not to even mention it was his own mother.
Those Cudas have had a lot of shyt to say about people over the years and there's good and bad in all but I wish I never had to think of or hear the name "Cuda" in my life.
When you can't even imagine what's going on in a man's head anymore just write them off and let it go.
TONY

Syracuse, NY

#15 Jan 26, 2012
I don't know Matthew Cuda, He was just arrested for abusing his mother & then tries to cover it up by saying she feel. What a real peace of shit he is! sex offender! god knows what other skeletons he got in the closet. It would be great if someone would shoot him. Useless scum like him should be six feet under in hell.
TONY

Syracuse, NY

#16 Jan 26, 2012
sickening wrote:
seriously he slammed his mothers face on the floor several times an you are making excuses.. f ck no.. hope that bastards rots in jail!!!!!<quoted text>
he should be killed!the f..in child molester & abuser.
just saying

United States

#17 Jan 26, 2012
He thinks he's Tony Montana! We all know how Tony's habits eventually lead to his paranoia and finally complete self-destruction. This punk needs a beating by some young kid who could care less about this mafia wannabe thug!
TONY

Syracuse, NY

#18 Jan 26, 2012
Baby doll wrote:
What!!pray for a child molester who beats his mother!! Baby Doll: You must be having sex with him or you are just as sick as he is.What possible good he has to offer society beside harm?
kevin jones

Dallas, TX

#19 Jan 26, 2012
Do you think Matty cuda will play with my brown hole? Oooh finger it hard Matty untill you pull out a pink sock!
Packer Fan

Utica, NY

#20 Jan 26, 2012
just saying wrote:
He thinks he's Tony Montana! We all know how Tony's habits eventually lead to his paranoia and finally complete self-destruction. This punk needs a beating by some young kid who could care less about this mafia wannabe thug!
Mafie wannabee? Oh he is one of THOOOOSE kind of utica people I get it!
former utican

Charlotte, NC

#21 Jan 26, 2012
im deeply saddened by this.joya i know longer then anyone here.she has a very kind heart.shes been sick with many illnesses over the years and can barely walk.i hope she presses charges and stops protecting that scumbag.some folks never learn.
boywonder

AOL

#22 Jan 26, 2012
I am not surprised. He has been very mean to her for a long time and I believe he was living with her because he can't afford to live any cheaper anywhere else!!! Bag em!!
first amendment

United States

#23 Jan 26, 2012
kevin jones wrote:
Do you think Matty cuda will play with my brown hole? Oooh finger it hard Matty untill you pull out a pink sock!
oh sounds like fun call me...upurs and ur dead mother n law, cuda looks 70 years old pos

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Study showsUtica is among WORST in US to live in! 1 min Welfare Economy 1
WHY Utica is a rustbelt poverty hole of FAIL! 3 min Welfare Economy 68
Pathetic poverty Utica... NY's "Racist CITY"! 6 min Pauly 14
Sexless Marriage 12 min Racist rants R fun 25
Moving to NY for a Job in Rome. What's a good a... 13 min wjoketv 18
Keeler calls Joe Marino (Utica Councilman) out ... 22 min Welfare State 127
Claudia Bad Mouthing 24 min Russia Myass 43
Who is funding the Aud renovations? 45 min Maggs N Faaggs 68
Police Cover-up in New Hartford 58 min Ride that copcock 105

Utica Jobs