rumor-8th or 9th graders

rumor-8th or 9th graders

Posted in the Utica Forum

rumor has it

Whitesboro, NY

#1 Nov 5, 2013
caught with weed? What is this world coming to?
Dont know if its true, but rumor is running rampant.
315 is a Dump

Newington, CT

#2 Nov 5, 2013
Oh no not marijuana!

What if they overdose? Oh wait.

What if they get addicted? Oh wait.

What if it has long term health effects? Oh wait.
you idiot

Carthage, NY

#3 Nov 5, 2013
315 is a Dump wrote:
Oh no not marijuana!
What if they overdose? Oh wait.
What if they get addicted? Oh wait.
What if it has long term health effects? Oh wait.
It IS the 'gateway" drug, and YOU had better believe it!
CALM DOWN

Charlestown, MA

#4 Nov 5, 2013
you idiot wrote:
<quoted text>It IS the 'gateway" drug, and YOU had better believe it!
I knew plenty of pot smokers in HS and the worst thing that happened to them was they grew up to be organic eating, tree hugging, liberal democrats.
hmmm

Whitesboro, NY

#5 Nov 5, 2013
if its whitesboro, wanna bet they still will make the team sport they are on, if on one
new age

Utica, NY

#6 Nov 6, 2013
58% of Americans support the legalization. Wait, 58% of ppl that had time to pick up the phone while sitting at home the real number is projected to be around 65-70%. But still 8-9th graders r too young
i know

Whitesboro, NY

#7 Nov 7, 2013
There will be no dope allowed in this country.
DO NOT let me catch you.
Liberal loonies

United States

#8 Nov 7, 2013
you idiot wrote:
Umm, actually retard from Utica... alcohol and cigarettes are the gateway drug, what's the difference? All those upstate kids will all go on to mediocre lives and chasing being entertained like dear old upstate ilk Mom & Dad. Let em smoke their pot meth and crack. It keeps underlining what NY represents as far as raising kids and leaves more opportunity for kids educated in real schools for real jobs. There's always going to be prison and service job work for the upstate ilk.
I see why lowering standards is so important to people from the upstate hick sticks.
Nice

Syracuse, NY

#9 Nov 7, 2013
Liberal loonies wrote:
<quoted text>Umm, actually retard from Utica... alcohol and cigarettes are the gateway drug, what's the difference? All those upstate kids will all go on to mediocre lives and chasing being entertained like dear old upstate ilk Mom & Dad. Let em smoke their pot meth and crack. It keeps underlining what NY represents as far as raising kids and leaves more opportunity for kids educated in real schools for real jobs. There's always going to be prison and service job work for the upstate ilk.
I see why lowering standards is so important to people from the upstate hick sticks.
You never cease to amaze me, you know everything about everything! I sure do hope when I grow up I can be as short sighted as you and bravo on your constant use of retard. Did you learn this word from Mom or Dad? Was it a term of endearment for you? I am guessing it was and that's why you use it so frequently, let it go it's not the rest of the worlds fault that you have led a miserable existence.

You state that alcohol and cigarettes are the gateway drug. Alocihol and cigarettes are two different things so which is it? Or did Mr. Knowitall intend to say gateway drugs - the s makes it plural - Ta ta for now.
Heroin Baby

Carthage, NY

#10 Nov 7, 2013
you idiot wrote:
Another sheep speaks. Fed on government bullshit all of his/her life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is funding the Aud renovations? 5 min Connor comet 34
Biggest women beaters in Utica ny (Apr '13) 28 min Curious 2
Frank Pelli wrong for North Utica 32 min Duff 50
mario cappelli (Apr '08) 34 min Frank vitti 20
Gridley Paige singer 47 min Wise Old Man 6
Donal Trump might run for prez in 2012 (Oct '10) 55 min ilovecats 12
Maurice Piersma is a very sick man. (Dec '16) 1 hr Meme 11
Police Cover-up in New Hartford 1 hr Fatal 49
Dr. Talarico Married to LaBella's Cousin (Jun '09) 5 hr Newsy 88
Claudia Bad Mouthing 5 hr Stag 31