Auto One in Westmoreland
Marcoccia hater

New York, NY

#43 Nov 12, 2008
stop_snitchin wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol!! Her and those big horse teeth! Great gimmick to show cars you sold already. Hey retard, can you show me something I can still buy!!
I think they are trying to show how good the deal is so you would be inclined to go see what they have.
Repo man

Syracuse, NY

#44 Nov 12, 2008
stop_snitchin wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol!! Her and those big horse teeth! Great gimmick to show cars you sold already. Hey retard, can you show me something I can still buy!!
So do they get all the people that bought their cars to bring them back so they film a commercial and say SOLD. or are they falsely advertising deals
Ladies

Syracuse, NY

#45 Nov 12, 2008
I love the westmo trash they choose to represent them, trying to one up billy fuccillo... they are anything but HUUUUUUUUUUGE! Only thing huge is the after purchase garage bills.
wrong answer

Montgomery, AL

#46 Nov 15, 2008
John wrote:
<quoted text>
They have been in business for 3 years and hard work gets (something u obviously know nothing about) gets you there so fast. So gets ur facts straight before u open ur mouth
They've been in business since Nov 2006 dumba$$ with 26 complaints and only 11 resolved disputes so get your facts straight and learn how to count moron.
SOLD AS IS

AOL

#50 Nov 30, 2008
Marcoccia hater wrote:
<quoted text>
I think they are trying to show how good the deal is so you would be inclined to go see what they have.
who cares? Anyway, their cars they SOLD! for such a great deal are nothing like the ones they have on the lot when you go to look.
All whole lot of hunks of junk.
FYI

Rome, NY

#51 Nov 30, 2008
insignificant

United States

#52 Dec 2, 2008
Assuming that everyone that uses's this site is an adult and all have a job of your own, do you people really not have anything better to do with your lives then trash talk a business, we dont all buy our cars brand new, face it these days buying used cars is really the only way to go so obviously there not going to be perfect. Shit even new cars things go wrong with them. I was there about 3 weeks ago. Sure it was hectic there and visibly understaffed. However the staff was sympethic and tried there best to help me. I found a great truck! unfortunetly I was unable to get financed. Everybody deserves a chance. So lighten up.
justautican

New Hartford, NY

#53 Dec 3, 2008
i think the two girls are kinda cute. and every time they show a "sold" vehicle i kick myself for not getting that deal. i'm going down there right now before they sell my dream car. i hope they can finance me.
justautican

New Hartford, NY

#55 Dec 3, 2008
Yeah Right wrote:
<quoted text>
That Lynzi girl is a PIG!!! She screws EVERYONE just because she needs attention from a man!! Even with all that makeup she wears she's still BUSTED!!
ya know, yer kinda spoilin' my whole image of these gals here. they seem nice on the TV and all those sold cars seem like such a good deal. are you sure? cause both of them seem really sweet and not really like needy for attention or anything like that.
Sales- From Auto One

United States

#56 Dec 3, 2008
Thanks to all you losers who have nothing better to do than sit on here and hate. Just because you make $300 week at your job and you can't get financed. Try paying your bills once in a while and maybe your car wont get repo'd. We are #43 in the country as an independent dealer. We must be doing something right. And another thing, your jealous of Lindsay's teeth cuz your wife has none =) and you only have 2 left..besides she would never give you the time of day.
So sit on your PC and play spankter-vision .. oh wait maybe ya cant cause your internet got shut off for not paying the bill...shit maybe they repo'd your pc from rent-a-center..

sincerely

The Entire Crew of Auto One
eastutican

Cicero, NY

#58 Dec 3, 2008
You know i sit here and read this board everyday, an i am getting sick of people who dont have anything good to say at all, that just sit here and trash people and women imparticular. If you dont have anything nice to say, move on. Some people actually go to this board for information, only to have MORONS like you haters ruin it. And you cant get to be in the top 50 dealers in the US by pissing people off. Get a life LOSERS
Haterade

United States

#60 Dec 4, 2008
All of you should be ashamed of yourselfs. No person should ever have a reason to be so cruel. I honestly think you all should all take a long look in the mirror and see what kind of person you've become. Karma is real my friends, just remember that. It may intice you to be a decent humanbeing and be kind.
what comes around

AOL

#61 Dec 5, 2008
DMV is investiagting them after numerous complaints. Female friend of mine got hosed there after several attempts for them to correct the problem, they blew her off several times until the warranty ran out the3n tell her that there is nothing they can do. DMV was very interested in hearing that, matter of fact the investigator in Albany stated that it is a common complaint that they have received. Good thing she kept all her paperwork and names of who she dealt with on each visit and phone call, and what they told her. Women are not as dumb as some may think. Auto One may be auto done with all the complaints. The investiagtor did say that auto one does comply when they get caught because they don't want to lose their license. Too bad it has to go to that extent. My friend is in the process of filing a small claims case as well, but thinks it will get bumped into supreme court because of the doolar values in damages and costs may exceed 2,500. What happen to doing business honestly and standing behind what you do or sell? After all it is your reputaion and/or name that may rest on how satidfied customers are when they leave your store.
hhhhmmmmm

AOL

#62 Dec 6, 2008
sounds interesting, dmv dont mess around
auto one sucks

New York, NY

#63 Dec 7, 2008
i would not buy a vehicle from auto one after the shit they put me through with my vehicle i had bout which was a regret from the start i had my vehicle for 2 days when the catalytic converter went and it would not go over 30 mph so it had to be fixed and also had the axels broke in the front end one they replaced and one i replaced because i got sick of waiting for my vehicle to be fixed i waited about 3 to 4 weeks and called twice at tops a week to see if they got the part they said still waiting on the catalytic converter they gave me a number to call. when i called i was told the part was shipped and they should have it already then the next day it was there after about 26 27 days of waiting, i believe they had the part after a week and they held it until the 30 day warranty was about to run out. so for u who r looking for a vehicle i would not buy a vehicle at auto one. shop around else where.
JohnnyD

New York, NY

#64 Dec 8, 2008
Wow what a smear job. You should have added a body was in the trunk next to the bag of sour grapes.
Molly Johansen

Syracuse, NY

#65 Dec 9, 2008
Its a terrible place run by terrible people. Listen to the mouth on the "entire team at auto one" girl! Thats proof in the pudding. STAY AWAY
names please

AOL

#67 Dec 11, 2008
mannnnn you people are nuts... why don't you put your names on here? it's like highschool all over again. So why not say who you are and who you got a problem with other than touching yourself while people talk shit about a company your jelous of... that's the problem with this city, eveyones broke and can't afford to pay for their cars and them shits get repo'd then they cry cause the company won't give them a car they never finished paying for...
Molly Johansen

Syracuse, NY

#68 Dec 11, 2008
Ok you first Dearest Dear ;)
has anyone ever seen

Manlius, NY

#69 Dec 11, 2008
the Autoland commercial? You guys pick on Lindsey and whats her name but have you seen the chick in THAT commercial? OMG !!! barf!!! and has anyone baught a car from them!!! trash. complete garbage.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Demolition part of building ? 7 min All seeing nothing 16
News Manny's Cheesecake To Open Brand New Bakery Loc... 16 min well 2
trump is IN CONTROL HEAR 54 min Two Term Trump 24
Another Hillary Exuse 55 min MAGA 17
Congresswoman Tenney 1 hr No Term Hillary 27
Joe Griffo's donors, DuRoss and Oneidas 1 hr Bob Barker 50
Cuomo pitching statewide platic bag ban. 1 hr NY The Vampire State 16
Golf in Upstate NY 3 hr Maurey 35
Maryrose Rubin 3 hr Not a big fan of ... 16
Dr. Costello unnecessary cruelty 5 hr Reader 8