Screwd Over

Syracuse, NY

#1 Mar 1, 2013
My son's Dick Miller team is in this years tournament, hope they don't get screwd over like in years past.
NHfan

Utica, NY

#2 Mar 1, 2013
So why get in then?
Hoops

Utica, NY

#3 Mar 1, 2013
What's up with this tournament? I went to see my son play at the high school and all these deadbeat Knights of Columbus guys are running things. These poor NH parents, don't they know these guys are no good. I hope they don't have them handling any money.
Trainwreck

Utica, NY

#4 Mar 2, 2013
Just like the old Kofc tourney,it looks lie the NH tourney has run its course, complete f up, forfeits, lack of refs ....glad my kid doesnt play there
wondering

Syracuse, NY

#5 Mar 2, 2013
Watched the Varsity NH Coach ref wboro and nh freshmen game tonight. Kept waiting for him to stick it to wboro. Actually didn't.. Glad i stuck around, good game...
Zebra

East Granby, CT

#6 Mar 2, 2013
wondering wrote:
Watched the Varsity NH Coach ref wboro and nh freshmen game tonight. Kept waiting for him to stick it to wboro. Actually didn't.. Glad i stuck around, good game...
yup, he did a nice job. Not sure about that jump stop travel called by the other guy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cnywelding 47 min Lol 3
Love 58 min Promiscuous Phony 6
Update on 2yr old injured/critical last week? 1 hr Just wondering 1
Punching holes in the lies one Utica hashtag at... 1 hr Alvin 1
Bobby goes after the Community Foundation 2 hr Carl 1
Best Hockey team of all-time in Utica (Feb '11) 3 hr Wondering 68
Albany Devils are averaging 2,522 fans per game... 3 hr Wondering 25
state testing 8 hr manny 76
Hemstroughts half-moons suck now. 9 hr Irene 2
Trattoria Calabria 12 hr loves to eat 4