NH Hoops Tourney
Screwd Over

Syracuse, NY

#1 Mar 1, 2013
My son's Dick Miller team is in this years tournament, hope they don't get screwd over like in years past.
NHfan

Utica, NY

#2 Mar 1, 2013
So why get in then?
Hoops

Carthage, NY

#3 Mar 1, 2013
What's up with this tournament? I went to see my son play at the high school and all these deadbeat Knights of Columbus guys are running things. These poor NH parents, don't they know these guys are no good. I hope they don't have them handling any money.
Trainwreck

Carthage, NY

#4 Mar 2, 2013
Just like the old Kofc tourney,it looks lie the NH tourney has run its course, complete f up, forfeits, lack of refs ....glad my kid doesnt play there
wondering

Fayetteville, NY

#5 Mar 2, 2013
Watched the Varsity NH Coach ref wboro and nh freshmen game tonight. Kept waiting for him to stick it to wboro. Actually didn't.. Glad i stuck around, good game...
Zebra

Meriden, CT

#6 Mar 2, 2013
wondering wrote:
Watched the Varsity NH Coach ref wboro and nh freshmen game tonight. Kept waiting for him to stick it to wboro. Actually didn't.. Glad i stuck around, good game...
yup, he did a nice job. Not sure about that jump stop travel called by the other guy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WHY Utica is a rustbelt poverty hole of FAIL! 17 min Epic 3
Washington Post 20 min American 1
Bella Regina 43 min Talia 6
Usmails IQ 53 min Mohawk Welfare Va... 4
Bobbyo is running for County Legislator 54 min Mohawk Welfare Va... 13
Utica gets an Apple store!! 1 hr TRUMP FAN 64
stalking USMAIL WHILE I CANT FIX A SHOE STRING 2 hr Sammy indeed 13
PHOTO!! Who is wizzing in the Saranac Beer Brew... 7 hr Wanna be famous 10
tenney 7 hr THANKS O 79
Kaitlyn Conley (Jun '16) 8 hr dead corpse 193