NH subsidized housing coming
Nope

Philadelphia, PA

#47 Feb 9, 2014
Nope wrote:
Housing for a chip plant that will never exist! Only in the utica region! Lol
So true.
Pinnocio

Whitesboro, NY

#48 Feb 9, 2014
Oh, so the OD prints a rosy article trying to put a positive spin on the subsidized housing development for New Hartford.

Is this the same OD that hyped up the imminent but non-existent Nano factory?

Come on New Hartford! Do you trust the OD to look out for you?
Nope

Philadelphia, PA

#49 Feb 9, 2014
Pinnocio wrote:
Oh, so the OD prints a rosy article trying to put a positive spin on the subsidized housing development for New Hartford.
Is this the same OD that hyped up the imminent but non-existent Nano factory?
Come on New Hartford! Do you trust the OD to look out for you?
Exactly.
Move to Utica

Little Falls, NY

#50 Feb 9, 2014
Pinnocio wrote:
Come on New Hartford! Do you trust the OD to look out for you?
We trust the OD or anyone else for that matter in lieu of that concerned people group. They are as dastardly as they come.
spammingpunkdave

Matawan, NJ

#51 Feb 9, 2014
Pinnocio wrote:
Oh, so the OD prints a rosy article trying to put a positive spin on the subsidized housing development for New Hartford.
Is this the same OD that hyped up the imminent but non-existent Nano factory?
Come on New Hartford! Do you trust the OD to look out for you?
Just because you work at walmart, and your family are welfare trash is no reason to look and act like it.

In your sick welfare mind you think a million dollar plant is built overnight.

You shouldn't worry about it, cleaning toilets won't get you in anyway.

Now before running you dave smith welfare mouth, post what you can do in life that I can't go to the Zoo and get a primate to do or a women.

Take your time, google big words, or a real job so we don't make you look like the failure you are.

Post with details, what you do all day and how high tech you are using google.

Can't wait to laugh,

Just remember there are no proxies for Utica, so don't forget to post how you travel outside of cornhill for your high tech career.
Nope

Philadelphia, PA

#53 Feb 9, 2014
spammingpunkdave wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because you work at walmart, and your family are welfare trash is no reason to look and act like it.
In your sick welfare mind you think a million dollar plant is built overnight.
You shouldn't worry about it, cleaning toilets won't get you in anyway.
Now before running you dave smith welfare mouth, post what you can do in life that I can't go to the Zoo and get a primate to do or a women.
Take your time, google big words, or a real job so we don't make you look like the failure you are.
Post with details, what you do all day and how high tech you are using google.
Can't wait to laugh,
Just remember there are no proxies for Utica, so don't forget to post how you travel outside of cornhill for your high tech career.
I love how much I'm in your head trashy! Lol
trashy racist pigs

Utica, NY

#54 Feb 9, 2014
Fail!! LOL
New Hartford Cupcake Face

Whitesboro, NY

#56 Feb 9, 2014
Ha Ha New Hartford! You asked for it and now you got it. The NH village is planning a zoning change to allow subsidized housing in the village off campaign. Road. There will be 60 units coming so enjoy the increased traffic and best of all increased crime!

The school district is pushing it as misguided attempt to bolster sagging school enrollment numbers.

This is the first step of the Utica-ifacation of New Hartford. Now that the Utica schools are bankrupt and full to capacity NH is the next town that will "benefit" from an influx of refugees. Good luck NH! Couldn't have happened to a better town.

BTW there will be a public hearing on Monday at Butler Hall about this development. Go and hear the good news! LOL
Move to Utica

Little Falls, NY

#57 Feb 9, 2014
New Hartford Cupcake Face wrote:
Ha Ha New Hartford! You asked for it and now you got it. The NH village is planning a zoning change to allow future possibilities for a decrepit sight. Go and hear the good news! LOL
Thanks freaks. We all will go hear the good news. Maybe people will show.....Maybe they won't. I'm leaning towards no. They don't have time. And a small civic group with there nose up everyone's behind are the only people that really are making hay over this whole thing. The average person really wouldn't
New Hartford Cupcake Face

Cambridge, MA

#58 Feb 10, 2014
Move to Utica wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks freaks. We all will go hear the good news. Maybe people will show.....Maybe they won't. I'm leaning towards no. They don't have time. And a small civic group with there nose up everyone's behind are the only people that really are making hay over this whole thing. The average person really wouldn't
What good news? That the village willl have more traffic? Or is it good news that village residents will have more cars broken into? How about taxes? Is it good news that this subsidized housing development won't be paying taxes just like Larry Adler's Hampton Inn?

This area is sad if this is somehow seen as something to celebrate!
Utica is worse

New Hartford, NY

#59 Feb 10, 2014
New Hartford Cupcake Face wrote:
<quoted text>
What good news? That the village will have more traffic? Or is it good news that village residents will have more cars broken into?
This area is sad if this is somehow seen as something to celebrate!
It could be good news.... Someone doing something with that eyesore and dangerous property should be allowed to present there proposal. You do not know everything yet. You are not an all seeing god, despite what you may think based on all your continual posting. This all seeing oracle you somehow possess doesn't impress anyone with half a brain cell.

It doesn't necessarily mean more traffic. But really traffic in this part of the state is miniscule compared to other regions. Your playing to peoples fears. Just like the implication of continued crime, or the laughable refugee implication. Nonsense. And the NHPD does a fine job of policing our town and keeping it safe. And might I add no thanks to ungrateful know-it-alls like you. Everyone knows you have some ridiculous agenda to have the OC Sheriffs take over, even if its to the detriment of the public. As long as we are "belt tightening" you dont really care, and never have.

Let the project be presented and let the people decide without such slanted negative one sided information from your bully pulpit. Thanks!!!!
KOONSARE worse CRIMINALS

Medfield, MA

#60 Feb 10, 2014
Highest STD rate of all the primates.
New Hartford Cupcake Face

Cambridge, MA

#62 Feb 10, 2014
If this is such a good idea why has the NH Village Mayor and the planning board beem hidding all the documentaion from the public?
Schuyler Commons

Herkimer, NY

#64 Feb 10, 2014
Before this is approved, NH needs to take a look at Schyler Commons in North Utica. It was aproved as a 55 up luxury appartment building constructed by Buck. It has NEVER been able to fill the apartments or build the housing proposed. First, the construction is very shoddy. Not only can you hear your neighbors toilet flush, you can actually hear them peeing. The materials used are the cheapest available with the elevators salvaged. Because of this it is not holing up. There were rumors that the wallboard was from China. Lots and lots of construction problems like the floor cracking under the carpeting as the building settled. The rents were too high for the area and it has turned into God's waiting room. There are no people in their 50's. Most of the people are there because they allow pets. Unfortunaely, the elevators smell like dog piss. NH gets yourselves up there before you procede and codes needs to approve the architectual plans since there were many errors made here. And construction needs to be montored so Buck doesnt cut corners. Utica gave a PILOT which based on rents of 1-2 thousand should not have been given. Don't be stupid NH. Learn from Utica's mistakes. No need to be desperate for devlopment at any cost.
CRETINDAVEERECTM ENDK

Medfield, MA

#65 Feb 10, 2014
Why do they allow blacks in clinton, the place smelled nice before.
New Hartford Cupcake Face

Cambridge, MA

#67 Feb 10, 2014
Schuyler Commons wrote:
Before this is approved, NH needs to take a look at Schyler Commons in North Utica. It was aproved as a 55 up luxury appartment building constructed by Buck. It has NEVER been able to fill the apartments or build the housing proposed. First, the construction is very shoddy. Not only can you hear your neighbors toilet flush, you can actually hear them peeing. The materials used are the cheapest available with the elevators salvaged. Because of this it is not holing up. There were rumors that the wallboard was from China. Lots and lots of construction problems like the floor cracking under the carpeting as the building settled. The rents were too high for the area and it has turned into God's waiting room. There are no people in their 50's. Most of the people are there because they allow pets. Unfortunaely, the elevators smell like dog piss. NH gets yourselves up there before you procede and codes needs to approve the architectual plans since there were many errors made here. And construction needs to be montored so Buck doesnt cut corners. Utica gave a PILOT which based on rents of 1-2 thousand should not have been given. Don't be stupid NH. Learn from Utica's mistakes. No need to be desperate for devlopment at any cost.
Yup. Nailed it. This is New Hartford's future thia these cheap low rent development. Enjoy New Hartford!
Nope

Philadelphia, PA

#68 Feb 10, 2014
CRETINDAVEERECTMENDK wrote:
Why do they allow blacks in clinton, the place smelled nice before.
Typical.
Go Figure

Herkimer, NY

#69 Feb 10, 2014
So the naysayers prefer leaving the ruble of a vacant cement plant and a run down industrial complex rather than having a new residential development in that area? Wow, absolutely amazing.
NH Village Idiot

Whitesboro, NY

#70 Feb 10, 2014
Go Figure wrote:
So the naysayers prefer leaving the ruble of a vacant cement plant and a run down industrial complex rather than having a new residential development in that area? Wow, absolutely amazing.
OOOO! I'm so excited to have lots of wealthy elderly Nano workers move in right next door to me in the village!
Soup

Little Falls, NY

#71 Feb 10, 2014
NH Village Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
OOOO! I'm so excited to have lots of wealthy elderly Nano workers move in right next door to me in the village!
As you should be ! That's the spirit! Embrace change and forward thinking !

The proof will be in the pudding so to speak. The civic group made up of about 4 concerned parties have done all they can to wage an all out war on this project for no reason other than grandstanding theatrics and a case of extreme boredom. For all there work on this site and elsewhere I'm sure it will be standing room only tonight for the board meeting. Hahaha. Riiiggghhhttt.

Give me a break. No one usually goes to those. From what I've heard it's usually a snooze fest and an extreme waste of time if youre not the one applying to put a fence up or something. But hey, With all the work they've done to put this out I'm sure we will have to maybe move the venue to the Utica aud to accommodate all the nh villagers that will want there say. Hahaha.

Good luck losers. How's it feel to continually stir the pot and then be told your soup sucks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump drinks from bottle like toddler 5 min U sukkmens dongs 11
Old School Bar, Culver Ave Utica NY (Jul '15) 9 min R W posse 6
u see the 36 min oxford rd 1
Asian Massage Parlor Fitness Mill 43 min Louie 39
Jerry Kraus Is Still A Loser! (Jun '12) 46 min Grandma Moses 23
Par 1 hr Poor Mark 20
concerned 1 hr concerned citizen 4
Bar crawling in the 80's : the crawl (Nov '08) 1 hr Fat Tony Salerno 234
I Destroyed Sports at New Hartford. (Jun '14) 2 hr oxford rd 57
al frankin groping pictures lmfao 2 hr A ss blaster 42
One Term Tenney 4 hr Moochers delight 30

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages