I'm FROM New York City

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
deny this

Herkimer, NY

#2 Jun 21, 2013
Maybe you should go back there.
Molly want a

Westminster, MA

#4 Jun 21, 2013
Yes molly, go back there and find a tall building to jump off of!
Hype and dreams

United States

#6 Jun 21, 2013
molly wrote:
All I'm saying is take some pride in your living environment. There is grass and weeds ten feet high growing out of the sidewalks.
Molly save it they never change. You are what they call "negative" and their brains don't comprehend it. Half their logic is missing in their brains because they hide from the truth.
It's like teasing caged parrots with a partial vocabulary.
molly is a crackho

Herkimer, NY

#7 Jun 21, 2013
molly wrote:
All I'm saying is take some pride in your living environment. There is grass and weeds ten feet high growing out of the sidewalks.
first, there is no grass 10 feet high anywhere in Utica. Why is that? Because grass cannot grow to 10 feet high.

Right about now should should be getting run over by a cab back in the "City".
Utica Is High Tech LOL

Schenectady, NY

#8 Jun 21, 2013
molly wrote:
I'm not from Utica. I don't understand why you guys never mow your grass, pave your streets and fix up your old decrepit buildings. How hard is it to put some effort into your city? You guys are like my lazy uncle who lives in a filthy house and never puts on his pants.
There is zero pride there. Seriously look where they are and the prospects they have for the future.
Cliffy Alert

New Hartford, NY

#9 Jun 22, 2013
Utica Is High Tech LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
There is zero pride there. Seriously look where they are and the prospects they have for the future.
Warning: Cliffy the fat rashy troll is hating again. He hates everything decent including cops and kids. He's the world's biggest loser.
Whoteswhoro dole troll

United States

#10 Jun 22, 2013
Cliffy Alert wrote:
<quoted text>
Warning: Cliffy the fat rashy troll is hating again. He hates everything decent including cops and kids. He's the world's biggest loser.
LOOOOOOL! Hardly. I hate fake cops, and you're the one who's trashing kids on your pettybitch "coach wars" posts racist fool. That's why you;re here because you can't handle it.
Cliffy Alert

New Hartford, NY

#13 Jun 22, 2013
Whoteswhoro dole troll wrote:
<quoted text>LOOOOOOL! Hardly. I hate fake cops, and you're the one who's trashing kids on your pettybitch "coach wars" posts racist fool. That's why you;re here because you can't handle it.
Warning: Cretin admits he's the alter ego of the fat rashy basterd Cliffy in the post above! He hates kids and cops and anything decent. He's the world's sorriest excuse for a human being.
Utica Is High Tech LOL

Schenectady, NY

#14 Jun 22, 2013
Whoteswhoro dole troll wrote:
<quoted text>LOOOOOOL! Hardly. I hate fake cops, and you're the one who's trashing kids on your pettybitch "coach wars" posts racist fool. That's why you;re here because you can't handle it.
Lol
King U

United States

#15 Jun 22, 2013
Go back to nyc you punk. Everyone except the wealthy lives like rats.
Utica Is High Tech LOL

Schenectady, NY

#16 Jun 22, 2013
King U wrote:
Go back to nyc you punk. Everyone except the wealthy lives like rats.
I certainly hope you don't believe that.
Sick to death

Utica, NY

#17 Jun 22, 2013
Holly is correct in many ways. People claim to love Utica and vow to live here their entire lives yet throw trash all over the place. I am not from Utica or even New York and have never witnessed the sheer amount of trash just thrown everywhere. A couple of teens were walking past my yard and threw their empty plastic drink bottles down on my lawn. I called them back to pick the mess up and they rolled their eyes and swore at me. Weren't people taught about pollution and littering as children in this state?
Sick to death

Utica, NY

#18 Jun 22, 2013
Holly, unfortunately, I have seen the same dirty behavior in New York City as well. Last summer I was driving around NYC during the 4th of July and people were having cookouts in every park and along the roads. Trash was everywhere. I think it is a state problem.
Fat Tony Salerno

Rochester, NY

#19 Jun 22, 2013
Sick to death wrote:
Holly is correct in many ways. People claim to love Utica and vow to live here their entire lives yet throw trash all over the place. I am not from Utica or even New York and have never witnessed the sheer amount of trash just thrown everywhere. A couple of teens were walking past my yard and threw their empty plastic drink bottles down on my lawn. I called them back to pick the mess up and they rolled their eyes and swore at me. Weren't people taught about pollution and littering as children in this state?
Forget about the pollution, how about teaching your kids not to swear and talk back to adults. Maybe because the parents never learned those lessons either.
Cliffy Alert

New Hartford, NY

#20 Jun 23, 2013
Utica Is High Tech LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
I certainly hope you don't believe that.
Warning: Cliffy the rashy freak is posting above - he's another no job, know nothing loser that hates anything decent because he hates his life.
Utica Is High Tech LOL

Schenectady, NY

#21 Jun 23, 2013
Cliffy Alert wrote:
<quoted text>
Warning: Cliffy the rashy freak is posting above - he's another no job, know nothing loser that hates anything decent because he hates his life.
Nope. Just hate trash like you.
Utica Is High Tech LOL

New Hartford, NY

#22 Jun 23, 2013
Cliffy Alert wrote:
<quoted text>
Warning: Cliffy the rashy freak is posting above - he's another no job, know nothing loser that hates anything decent because he hates his life.
I am not a freak.
Utica Is High Tech LOL

Schenectady, NY

#23 Jun 23, 2013
Utica Is High Tech LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not a freak.
Keep posting with my name stupid! Lol
Utica Is High Tech LOL

New Hartford, NY

#24 Jun 23, 2013
Utica Is High Tech LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep posting with my name stupid! Lol
and tell me why I go down for buttcracks.
LOL Utica Is High Tech

Schenectady, NY

#25 Jun 23, 2013
Utica Is High Tech LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
and tell me why I go down for buttcracks.
Your obsessiveness is only exceeded by your stupidity. Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ok to slap a guy? 18 min Truth 13
Most Women are Unstable These Days 28 min unbelievable lite... 37
Romas Tomato Pie (Jan '12) 33 min jessa22 72
Sangertown To Close 44 min local 10
I love PLANET FATNESS 48 min I can work the mi... 7
DejaVu Bar and Lounge 53 min Latenightutica 3
Look for an older women 1 hr I can work the mi... 5
ND blows out Proctor!!! 1 hr Local 28
Faking orgasms 4 hr I can work the mi... 44
Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker 17 hr fake clifton stroker 54

Winter Storm Warning for Oneida County was issued at February 01 at 1:35PM EST

Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:59 pm PST

Bleacher Report 7:59PM
Why the NY Giants Absolutely Must Draft ILB Denzel Perryman
NBC Sports 6:29 AM
Todd Bowles: I can't say now if Geno is or isn't our quarterback
NFL 7:51 AM
Bills GM: EJ Manuel knows he needs to 'step up'
Bleacher Report 8:03 AM
Did the Jets Get It Right? Grading Woody Johnson's Offseason Moves
Yahoo! Sports11:24 AM
New Browns OC unfazed by QB uncertainty
Bleacher Report11:36 AM
Ex-QB: Equipment Staff Fixes Brady's Balls
Bleacher Report 7:29 PM
How the Jets Can Make Most of Each Draft Pick
Bleacher Report 8:01 PM
5 2nd Round Prospects Jets Should Target
NBC Sports 5:15 AM
Friday morning one-liners
NBC Sports 7:09 AM
Perry Fewell to interview for position coach job with 49ers