Is the Utica Aud hiring?

Posted in the Utica Forum

Franks kids on C-list

United States

#4 Jan 18, 2014
ex Utica wrote:
Now that they have some revenue coming in from the Comets, are they hiring for any new positions? Just wondering.
You're new there aren't you? Let me clear this up for you ----

The "aud" welfare hockey is just a token handout from Cuomo so his gay orgy buds Anthony Brindisi, Joe Griffo and Phony Picente can make all the patent-fucking-retards living in utica think that Albany or anyone GAF about them because they see the fake nano thing is being questioned by the ACOE as well as being looked at by the fed for some issue and it is another phony "just vote for me in November" tax handout corporate welfare ruse from Cuomo.

So here's a quickshake on it- Unless you suck the politi-homo-cock or are in with the 40 chiefs they have running it in there you are SOL. Several other people mentioned it on here and above articles on facebook. Long before any of you utica peons heard this was in the works, they were divvying up the contracts and jobs to exclusively friends of Esche, Brindisi, Griffo and a lot of the money was specced to go ONLY to Cuomo specified companies even when it cost more.

Naturally the OD and WKTV are so weak and feeble they are still stuck on "YAY!!!! WELFARE HOCKEY!!!!"

Do your best to get out of there and apply yourself in an area where 60% of your burnpower isn't going to pay and support leeches, progressive liberal phonies and the rest of these underachievers who have turned underachieving into a state wide state-proud lifestyle.

Utica is where dreams, hope and youth go to die. They should literally change the name of the place to f-ckin' "entropy, M.Y." If you're smart and want any amount of success without having to live under welfare bully rules and nannystate BS you'll get out and never go back.
Franks kids on C-list

United States

#5 Jan 18, 2014
ex Utica wrote:
Now that they have some revenue coming in from the Comets, are they hiring for any new positions? Just wondering.
PS I forgot all the "revenue" is long ago "spoken for" and it doesn't include anything, not so much as a corroded nickel for anyone not outside the party.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wboro School Taxes going Up AGAIN 50 min okk 26
WELSH IS ONLY CHOICE FOR COUNTY LEGISLATOR IN 1... 1 hr Stella Hester 4
Name a business that's not around anymore. (Oct '13) 2 hr Media Gal 218
Time Warner Cable/Digital Transmission (Jan '10) 2 hr wow 11
Best Hockey team of all-time in Utica (Feb '11) 5 hr jeff c 71
area to get new hospital 6 hr listen carefully 14
Obama halts sale of some military equipment to ... 6 hr Joe 5
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE