Find deleted notes and sync them back...

Find deleted notes and sync them back to iPhone

Posted in the Utica Forum

cherry

Fremont, CA

#1 Aug 26, 2014
Important notes were deleted from iPhone by accidental, is it possible to find the deleted notes on iPhone? How to transfer/sync deleted notes back to iPhone without backup?

“I keep a health diary on my iPhone 5. Last night I was typing yesterdays note and when I went back to the Notes home screen, I tap the trash scan icon by mistake, a years worth of notes were just gone. Poof. I don't know what should I do to undelete my note, I do have a backup of my iPhone on iTunes but it is probably a month old, so it will not recover everything. I need help, how can I recover my notes without backup, please.”

Here introduce how to find deleted notes and transfer them back to iPhone with a professional iOS Data recovery tool- iFonebox http://www.ifonebox.com/ . This powerful tool could directly scan you iPhone to find you note and help you sync the notes back to you iPhone in a few steps. Before recovering, you are allowed to add and edit notes contents on computer with ease

Step 1 choose recovery mode
Install this iFonebox on your computer and launch it, connect your iPhone 5 with computer by USB cable, your iPhone 5 will be automatically detected. Here choose “Recover from iOS device” as recovery mode.

Step 2 Recover deleted notes and save them on computer
After scanning finished, all of the data on your iPhone could be displayed in the interface. Click “Notes”, you could preview all the notes on your iPhone one by one, then choose those you want by clicking “Recover” button to save them all on your computer.

Step 3 Edit and Sync notes back to iPhone
If you want to transfer your deleted notes back to your iPhone, just tick off those you want and click “Transfer all selected to device” button on the bottom of the interface to synced those deleted notes back to your iPhone

Source: http://ios-data-recover.com/find-deleted-note...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Frank Policelli 19 min Jackass 8
Passapusatucci is bye-bye 54 min Frenchkissmytwata... 17
LoMedico Wins 1 hr Chrissy Scummatino 12
Old School Bar, Culver Ave Utica NY (Jul '15) 1 hr Moe 14
Why Does The Genesee Towers Post Keep Getting R... 1 hr Jay 4
Twin Ponds shoot em up 1 hr Larry k 27
new downtown hospital 370 beds are you kidding me? 2 hr XYZ 43
Kaitlyn Conley (Jun '16) 2 hr Ho ho ho 909
One Term Tenney 3 hr Moochers delight 75
Bar crawling in the 80's : the crawl (Nov '08) 4 hr Man 238