Welfare dogs
Mr Poopy Drawers

Carthage, NY

#1 May 4, 2014
Why do dogs want to live with welfares? The welfares make them stay tied up outside all the time and bark. And if they don't bark, the welfares yell at them. Why don't these dog go to families with jobs?
try this

United States

#2 May 4, 2014
Why don't you consume yourself with getting out of welfare state instead?
Shocked

New Hartford, NY

#3 May 5, 2014
Mr Poopy Drawers wrote:
Why do dogs want to live with welfares? The welfares make them stay tied up outside all the time and bark. And if they don't bark, the welfares yell at them. Why don't these dog go to families with jobs?
Dogs should not be allowed to go to people on welfare. They can't even feed themselves so probably won't take care of animals. We see many welfare recipients walking the streets all times of the day (so prob not working) with dogs chains tied so tight that they are choking. They are pulling and yelling. DONT let welfare recipients purchase animals!!!!!!!!!! Just like kids can't buy cigarettes or liquor. Make it the law. Poor animals.
Turkey Joints and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#4 May 5, 2014
Shocked wrote:
<quoted text>
Dogs should not be allowed to go to people on welfare. They can't even feed themselves so probably won't take care of animals. We see many welfare recipients walking the streets all times of the day (so prob not working) with dogs chains tied so tight that they are choking. They are pulling and yelling. DONT let welfare recipients purchase animals!!!!!!!!!! Just like kids can't buy cigarettes or liquor. Make it the law. Poor animals.
So you would be ok if you decided to purchase a pet you needed to provide proof of employment? Maybe it could be taken to the other extreme. Perhaps only individuals making over the average oneida county wage of 761 per week should be allowed to purchase pets? That makes as much sense correct?
Clueless

Utica, NY

#5 May 5, 2014
This city can't even get these people to take care of their own children let alone animals. These people are clearly unfit to care for either. The answer isn't to fill their pockets with government cash and assistance until the end of time HOPING they figure out how to be a productive piece to society. We've made it acceptable to be a welfare recipient here and until someone stops it people will continue to have 10 children with 9 different people and 3 animals all being supported by their county budget without ever thinking of lifting a finger.
ShaQuan

Carthage, NY

#6 May 5, 2014
Yo! I gots my pits at da pound an cuz I gots no job, the county done paid fo dem.

I be trainin dem bit good! You comes around my stash an you be tored up!
Her Grammar and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#7 May 6, 2014
Turkey Joints and Riggies wrote:
<quoted text>
So you would be ok if you decided to purchase a pet you needed to provide proof of employment? Maybe it could be taken to the other extreme. Perhaps only individuals making over the average oneida county wage of 761 per week should be allowed to purchase pets? That makes as much sense correct?
761 a week still sounds high.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stan Lee is a liar! He didn't create "Spider-Ma... 1 min what 5
News Police release name of officer, suspect in offi... 1 min Harry Callahan 9
Babes North Utica Cocaine House 2 For 1 2 min Just me 5
Why Does The Forty Six Taber Punk Cry About Mon... 22 min Tantrum Cry Pout 95
Ron Klaus? (Red) (Nov '12) 25 min lola 12
RONALD KLAUS - Smakkin' the little woman around... (Apr '11) 32 min lola 2
Church trial 41 min what 2
Oh SH1T! CLAUDIA TENNEY WINS NY22 PRIMARY BIG T... 1 hr ROGSHAT JEALOUSLY 23
rob esche getting divorced 2 hr Rob WOMAN YELLO E... 56
Guess who didnt graduate from ND 2 hr Rob WOMAN YELLO E... 81