DA s Brother Charged with Rape Dropped?

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
I do not understand

Blossvale, NY

#1 Nov 6, 2012
This is Disgusting!!! The DA's Brother was charges with having sex withg a 15 year old girl!! He also sent naked pictures with text messages so that is a Second Felony!!! Of course the charges where dropped to a Misd and he does not have to Register as a SEX offender!!! WHY???? Why if you have money or are related to a DA or a Judge are you not a Danger to the community? I see MANY people on the sex offender website that were charged with Rape 3rd and are Level 3 Sex Offenders the highest risk to reoffend! He isnt even a Level 1!!! All charges were dropped so low that he doesnt have to register!!! Isn't he still a Rapist and a Danger to children?? Why if a regular man or woman who does this they are labeled a SEX offender for life and listed as a Serious Danger to the comminuty, but if you have connection or are related to someone who is supposed to enforce these laws you are not a danger? This is absolutely disgusting and an absolute abuse of power and clearly shows the Oneida county DA's office does not treat people equally? It shows complete corruption in the Oneida county Da's and with the Judges, as the Judges have to sign off on such a deal!! I am disgusted with Scott the DA, that he would allow this to happen. What happen to Justice is blind and treat everyone equally!! The Judge That allowed this and the DA's office disgust me and I have no faith in the system!! This man is a Pedophile and should be in prison and on the list forever. Makes me Sick!!!

http://www.uticaod.com/news/x1655274510/Secon...
I do not understand

Blossvale, NY

#2 Nov 6, 2012
MAKES ME F-ING SICK!!! They are Rapist pedophiles who deserve to be on the Sex Offender web site like the rest of them. When they Rape again the Judge should be brought up on Charges!!

http://www.wktv.com/news/crime-reports/Garram...
truth

Sherburne, NY

#3 Nov 6, 2012
I agree completely!!! this is very disgraceful!! He should be treated just liek anyone else and his neighbors should know a rapist is living near them! Where does he live, maybe some fliers should be mailed to his neighbors since the courts failed to do their job!
truth

Sherburne, NY

#4 Nov 6, 2012
Oh and is was BOTH the DA's brothers not just one! Both are not registered!! i would liek to see how many peopel that were charged with the same crimes had theirs dropped to almost nothing. i bet it is ZERO!!! Unless they also know the DA or the Judge! This is an example of pure corruption! Why is this not national news?
I do not understand

Blossvale, NY

#6 Nov 6, 2012
Dont people care that we have criminals in the das office?
y so serious

Ithaca, NY

#7 Nov 6, 2012
Any 15/16 year old girl, who is NOT mentally handicapped, knows EXACTLY what she is doing. She is not innocent by any stretch of the imagination.

The Garramones may be pervs, but in this case would not warrant charges in a system that used common sense.

Yea I am female.
utica leaders

Whitesboro, NY

#8 Nov 6, 2012
y so serious wrote:
Any 15/16 year old girl, who is NOT mentally handicapped, knows EXACTLY what she is doing. She is not innocent by any stretch of the imagination.
The Garramones may be pervs, but in this case would not warrant charges in a system that used common sense.
Yea I am female.
and i hope you never have kids that need the system for help
utica leaders

Whitesboro, NY

#9 Nov 6, 2012
y so serious wrote:
Yea I am female.
the girl did not persue him he persued her she didnt meet him at the park or school or church she meet him in a court of law with on the systems watch and they should be found at fault also
y so serious

Ithaca, NY

#10 Nov 6, 2012
Did she consent? Then it is not rape. End of story. The laws in this country regarding sex are bullshit. She probably got scared that it would get around that she was a whore so she cried rape. I had at least 5 friends in high school pull the same shit, they then bragged that they got the guy thrown in jail and mommy and daddy bought them a new _______ to make them feel better. This was VVS in the mid 90s.
Lulz

Syracuse, NY

#11 Nov 6, 2012
The brother that put his dick in her would definitely do time if he wasn't a Garramone. Doesn't matter if it was a first offense, doesn't matter that he may have done something with his life. Try to find me one other 30something guy that bones a 16 year old in Oneida County that gets probation. The special prosecutor should have been called in from downstate, not the next town over.
Lulz

Syracuse, NY

#12 Nov 6, 2012
y so serious wrote:
Did she consent? Then it is not rape. End of story. The laws in this country regarding sex are bullshit. She probably got scared that it would get around that she was a whore so she cried rape. I had at least 5 friends in high school pull the same shit, they then bragged that they got the guy thrown in jail and mommy and daddy bought them a new _______ to make them feel better. This was VVS in the mid 90s.
y so serious wrote:
eat my pvssy yes I am a female and a retired Marine myself, bitch. Stationed at Camp Foster Okinawa my last 6 years in. Retired when I hit my 20 years in 2009 as I refused to spend any more time defending a line of corrupt administrations and Obama broke the camels back. I would be ashamed to have your ass defend me. I would jump in front of the bullet myself if I knew you were representative of the US Armed Forces and I was President.
BTW, I call bvllsh1t. No Marine EVER says he was a FORMER MARINE. YOU ARE A MARINE FOR LIFE! Unless you were booted, that is... what happened, they kicked you out during don't ask, don't tell, little girl?? That would explain why you are obsessed with cumstains...
HAHA. Busted you ASSCLOWN. So you got your 20 years in 2009 but you were in high school at VVS in the mid 90s. Addition much? You pathetic fraud.
y so serious

Ithaca, NY

#13 Nov 6, 2012
Lulz wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
HAHA. Busted you ASSCLOWN. So you got your 20 years in 2009 but you were in high school at VVS in the mid 90s. Addition much? You pathetic fraud.
If you read my thread you would have caught on sooner. Can you say duh?

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/utica-ny/TU95...

Seems I'm not the only one using multiple alias'
y so serious

Ithaca, NY

#14 Nov 6, 2012
yet I DID live on Futenma then Kadena in the 80s as a child. Or did I?...
You are kidding right

Brooklyn, NY

#15 Nov 7, 2012
There are 2000 people on the sex offender registry in oneida county for having sex with 16 year olds consentually!!!!! The only reason these two brothers who both had sex with the same 16 year old and send nude pictures to her on their phones where not convicted of Rape is because they are the DA's Brothers!!! They know they Judge they called in the favor!! I happen to agree that is a 16 year old gives consent it is not rape, what I have a problem with is CORRUPTION!!! That over 2000 others made the list and are Level 2 and 3 Sex Offender the most serious risk to the community but these twobrother do not. Everyone should be treated the same and as the law stands 16 cant give consent so it's rape. Even if she took her cloths off and seduced them.I disagree with the law and it needs to change but I disgree with not being treated the same.The only reason is they are related to the DA and the Corrupot Judges signed off on the deal. If you have money or are related to people in power I suppose your not as big a danger as if a poor or an unconnected person that rapes someone. They are Pedophiles and rapist of children just like all the others who did the same thing how can other people in the county who did the EXACT same thing be on the list and labeled a danger for life but these two are not?? F-ing dicgraceful and this should be sent to Nancy Grace or something cause it demands national attention!!! A man or woman who has consentual sex with a 16 year old and they are 21 or over is Automatically a Level 2 or 3 level offender. Moderate to High risk of reoffending and are on the list for life subject to petition for relief. These men should be in the same category and when I find out where they live I will send some letters and print outs of there crimes to their neighbors and tell them to watch their kids cause these men are rapists. Not harrassment because i will be speaking the truth. I disagree with the law but all should be treated equal regardless of who you know!!!
y so serious wrote:
OMFG

Brooklyn, NY

#16 Nov 7, 2012
I just read this and looked it up why did the news not report this for what iot truly is??? Corruption!
Waste of Life

Brooklyn, NY

#17 Nov 7, 2012
The DA and Judge should be brought up on ethics violations!!! Clearly this is a miscarrage of justice!!!! These pedophiles are allowed to live near schools? They are Dangerous Rapists!!
Disgrace of Justice

Sherburne, NY

#18 Nov 7, 2012
They had Naked pictures of a 15 year old child on their phone and sent picture of their penis's to her from theirs!! I know a guy who is a Level 2 sex offender just for that, not to mention both brothers also RAPED this poor child!! I guess the Judge doesnt consider them dangers because he knew their father and brother. This crap has to stop!! justice is supposed to be blind and treat everyone equal this is a disgrace of justice!!! Send tall articles to Nancy Grace! See what she thinks!! these Judges and DA's need to be exposed for the criminals they are!! Who was the Judge by the way that sentenced them to Probation? Raping a 15 year old girl and they get probation sickening!
john

Clark Mills, NY

#19 Nov 7, 2012
The DA, City, looks like they cover up anything they want. Anyone who would do this to a 15yo needs more then prison can offer.
john

Clark Mills, NY

#20 Nov 7, 2012
The DA, City, looks like they cover up anything they want. Anyone who would do this to a 15yo needs more then prison can offer.
CORNELL MAYE

Lansing, MI

#21 Nov 7, 2012
I hope he gets away with RAPE, if he gets away with RAPE he is my hero. Everyone should get away with RAPE. Everyone should RAPE women. I hope he held her down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cover up at OCJ 1 hr Undersheriff 10
fem voice MARIOPUSS E VERTUCCI PASALINA 1 hr Lampoon 3
Frank Pelli wrong for north Utica no community ... 1 hr Sam I am 32
Liz Paul druggie daughter arrested again 1 hr Conking 2
Prostitution bust 1 hr your mother 82
Kayliegh TAZZ Hanna's "Nano Job" application! 1 hr Jim Martin Design... 26
james buswell 1 hr nope 3
Family court race 2 hr Just the facts ma... 42

Utica Jobs

More from around the web