Do gooder

Utica, NY

#1 Apr 21, 2012
Hey west Utica scum bags, yeah you the one just wakeing ur lazy welfare sucking,pot smokein,child neglectin, crack head,lush ass outta ur bed bug ridden bed! Yeah Im talkin to you! Are your eyes open yet you bottom feeder? Pay attention. TODAY many people cleaned up the piles of shit you leave on ur front lawns! They came out and picked up ur filthy used rubbers,broken beer bottles, weed bags,potato chip bags and cigarette butts! You filthy fckin animals! You dont deserve to live among the rest of society, you belong on a farm, swimming in ur own shit!!! Hey government officials who let this vile type continue to destroy our community....WAKE THE FCUK UP and put these bottom feeders back where they belong! And for those of us who care,start with welfare reform! Strict investigated assistance and for a very limited time. Free loading pigs need to get the hell off the bus that tax payers own! MANDATORY DRUG TESTING FOR ANY ASSISTANCE!
WOW

Baldwinsville, NY

#2 Apr 21, 2012
Sounds like somebody is upset here! I take it u r rather disgusted ovr the CLEAN UP THE CITY EVENT that ppl of west utica did not come out & join in the cleanup of where u were at! Making reference to "west Utica" in general DOES NOT SPEAK FOR THE WHOLE.....would prbly b better if the someone was more specific of the area or areas in which u speak of! There r many that will and do come out to eventually stay consistent in making thr properties presentable in WEST UTICA...which, whn speaking of these ppl could feel offended by all that wz jst said in previous post. Are U saying that NOBODY FROM WEST UTICA came out to join in the effort of this city cleanup event?????
Courts

Utica, NY

#3 Apr 21, 2012
WOW wrote:
Sounds like somebody is upset here! I take it u r rather disgusted ovr the CLEAN UP THE CITY EVENT that ppl of west utica did not come out & join in the cleanup of where u were at! Making reference to "west Utica" in general DOES NOT SPEAK FOR THE WHOLE.....would prbly b better if the someone was more specific of the area or areas in which u speak of! There r many that will and do come out to eventually stay consistent in making thr properties presentable in WEST UTICA...which, whn speaking of these ppl could feel offended by all that wz jst said in previous post. Are U saying that NOBODY FROM WEST UTICA came out to join in the effort of this city cleanup event?????
Actually I was extremely descriptive of who I was speaking to! I mentioned the west side scum bags who throw their trash all over,I dont think this type of sub human parasite would lenda fckin hand ever! They cant even feed themselves what the hell can they do for me? My post clearly states many came out you moron! The problem is tolerance and acceptance and let me clean up ur mess of a life that do gooder shit that lets this disgusting nonsense continue! Give a man a fish you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime. We cant continue to pick up the mess of low life scum who dont give a shit. We feed them we pay their rent we give them phones and free healthcare, now we are gonna clean their fckin garbage too!!! Enough is a fckin nuff! We need to cut this liberal bleeding heart shit!DRUG TEST WELFARE RECIPIENTS!
WTF2

Minoa, NY

#4 Apr 22, 2012
WOW wrote:
Name one area of west Utica that is not being completely invaded and tuned into the city DUMP!!! cornhill is like paradise now compared to the west Utica DUMP
WTF2

Minoa, NY

#5 Apr 22, 2012
Look at the new houses on downer ave WTF,that like parking a BMW 7 series with the keys in it. They will destroy the houses talk about waisting tax payers money. This should be show people the system is set up for the very Rich and the poor that have zero pride,the middle class just look on with the WTF look on there face
exactly

Utica, NY

#6 Apr 22, 2012
WTF2 wrote:
Look at the new houses on downer ave WTF,that like parking a BMW 7 series with the keys in it. They will destroy the houses talk about waisting tax payers money. This should be show people the system is set up for the very Rich and the poor that have zero pride,the middle class just look on with the WTF look on there face
what a huge scam that is! Wonders whos pockets are being filled from that deal??? Hmmmm heres a great idea lets put up new houses(modular)charge twice as much as we should, then get the government to pay us big bucks every month to have the scum of the earth live there,trash the place and the neighborhood oh yeah then after 10 years turn around and sell the damaged low grade mess!!! Its a fckuing mazeing!
No Quality of Life City

Utica, NY

#7 Apr 22, 2012
Call that whiner zecca, i'm sure he will throw a tantrum pretending he cares! Another media attention getter useless neighborhood sweep coming up.
Hmmm

Baldwinsville, NY

#8 Apr 22, 2012
interesting feedback on west utica...wonder how many ppl that posted here are actually from west utica?
WTF2

Minoa, NY

#9 Apr 22, 2012
Hmmm wrote:
interesting feedback on west utica...wonder how many ppl that posted here are actually from west utica?
Not me... Before I lived in that now dump I'd buy a tent and live under a bridge.and why would you have to live there to judge it just drive through it and drive fast it's a fking dump

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did CAVEMEN wipe their ASSES??? 1 min MATT 1
13 year old not accountable for runaway train 1 min Scott free 3
Ucp drivers 1 min Someone 2
Utica Crybabies 29 min well 2
Slice pizzeria (Nov '13) 48 min The Truth 154
News Local radio personality leaves K-Rock 56 min 1984 13
Don Trump is another Ed Hanna 1 hr Taking Account 31
A third term for Obama 1 hr Wow 26
More from around the web

Personal Finance