Owner of former Pistol Pete's arreste...

Owner of former Pistol Pete's arrested again - Utica, NY - The Observer-Dispatch

There are 26 comments on the www.uticaod.com story from Jan 6, 2010, titled Owner of former Pistol Pete's arrested again - Utica, NY - The Observer-Dispatch. In it, www.uticaod.com reports that:

The owner of the former Pistol Pete's bar was arrested Tuesday on three warrants for his failure to appear in Utica City Court, city police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.uticaod.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Buck Lure

Utica, NY

#21 Jan 7, 2010
Want to know wrote:
Listen LLIb... I know Plenty!!! and where I live doesnt concern you....!! you must have got some problems.!! better see someone to get yourself right!!!
Mooncricket Eh...
Fed Up

Rome, NY

#23 Jan 12, 2010
they should rip that place down and all of the other gang infested trash holes.if you want to clean utica put all gang bangers on a ship with holes in it and send it to sea!!!!!!!!!! byby bangers
Class of 1969

New York, NY

#24 Jan 12, 2010
Fed Up wrote:
they should rip that place down and all of the other gang infested trash holes.if you want to clean utica put all gang bangers on a ship with holes in it and send it to sea!!!!!!!!!! byby bangers
----------

Nope ---- party at the Aud. Everyone gets a 9mm Glock upon entering. Only one emerges from. He, in turn, gets "congratulated" ...
trying to get rid of them

Utica, NY

#25 Jan 12, 2010
Class of 1969 wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
Nope ---- party at the Aud. Everyone gets a 9mm Glock upon entering. Only one emerges from. He, in turn, gets "congratulated" ...
They have been trying to get rid of it for years,,, nothing seems to work,, they are here to stay Im afraid
Fed Up

Rome, NY

#26 Jan 13, 2010
trash trash trash trash trash utica is filled with trash and mob crime and gang bangers. did i say utica is trashy cause it is
telegano boy

Waterville, NY

#28 Jan 22, 2014
if Patterson and walker committed all these crimes the police claimed they did how come a jury of 12 white people acquitted them of all criminal charges twice. mmmm something to think about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Golf in Upstate NY 37 min BlueBlood 37
Bella Regina health/codes violations AGAIN! 50 min TinaR1974 9
Lu Lu Spa in New York Mills 1 hr Johnny Gets Off 6
Dr. Costello unnecessary cruelty 1 hr Slim 18
Alex Carbone dating Savannah Lei 1 hr Slim 38
Welfare Comets kissing playoffs GOODBYE! 1 hr High-speed 7
Cuomo pitching statewide platic bag ban. 1 hr NY Vampire State 22

Utica Jobs

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages