Anti Safe Act Sign
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ummm

United States

#21 Oct 19, 2013
home invader wrote:
<quoted text> gotta love the d!ckless gun nutz. they stimulate the economy with their gunz & ammo buying frenzy. thanks for that!...but the second one or more of them even pretends to raise a weapon against our government they will appear to explode before our eyes. won't even see the done comin'! ba-boom .... splat. LOL
You sound a little unhinged, you know, like most antigun cowards.

Remember next time someone tries to kick in your door to attack you: When seconds count, the police are only 11.5 minutes away chickenshit man. And don't think everyone is so afraid of drones. Especially those who make them! Hehehe!
New Tea Partier

Watertown, NY

#23 Oct 19, 2013
Ummm wrote:
<quoted text>You sound a little unhinged, you know, like most antigun cowards.
Remember next time someone tries to kick in your door to attack you: When seconds count, the police are only 11.5 minutes away chickenshit man. And don't think everyone is so afraid of drones. Especially those who make them! Hehehe!
Amen brother! The wife & I take turns sitting on watch. My AR-15 is always hot and she's got a pink one!(AR-15) That black bastrd commie muslim comes for my guns and I'll be ready!...and it's called a "mobile home community" for the benefit of the uneducated sheeple.
Tim Manning

Buffalo, NY

#24 Nov 3, 2013
Its not about gun rights you f tards its abut your civil librties, wake the f up morons you idiots are whats wrong with this country and state wtf break away from your computers for a day and learn something
carl

Great Barrington, MA

#25 Nov 3, 2013
You should be able to find it on the web. Ive seen it in the newspaper a guy up by fort plain sells them for $9 i cant remember the road just its up by FP somewhere. You can also make one like i did or go on cafepress.com and have one made the way you want it lol shit ya can have shirts signs cups you name it made on CP just the way you want it. And like someone else wrote join the nra and the gun owners of america oh and VOTE!
Answer

United States

#26 Nov 3, 2013
A X Tactical on commercial drive
LMAO

Ithaca, NY

#27 Nov 4, 2013
The signs might as well read "POINTLESS EMPTY GESTURE" because that's what they are.
SUPPORT2A

Oneonta, NY

#28 Nov 5, 2013
The Truthest wrote:
Does anyone know where I can get a NO NY SAFE ACT SIGN, with circle and a line through it? Please Help!!!
Here is a website: http://www.ncf2a.com/
Actually

United States

#29 Nov 5, 2013
LOL wrote:
What a great way for criminals to know that you have guns to be stolen. Sounds like something a responsible gun owner can do.
It tells criminals to stay away or you will be shot
Criminal

Syracuse, NY

#30 Nov 5, 2013
Actually wrote:
<quoted text>
It tells criminals to stay away or you will be shot
nah just tells me where the idiots live. it's the ones who don't post their views on their front lawns that cause me to pause.
Big P

Gloversville, NY

#31 Nov 5, 2013
Actually wrote:
<quoted text>
It tells criminals to stay away or you will be shot
Or to wait until you leave to go to work, they see you drive off and then steal all of your weapons.
When The Children Cry

Troy, NY

#32 Dec 10, 2013
I think many of you need to worry less about losing your right to own a gun and worry more about a proper education. Perhaps then your paranoia will lessen and your sentence structure will improve.

"The pen is mightier than the sword".
My Two Cents

Utica, NY

#33 Dec 11, 2013
FBI statistics from 2005 - 2011 show that murders committed by hammers and clubs consistently exceed murders by rifles. So, why not include hammers and clubs, including golf clubs in the Safe Act. Chasing a little white ball around in a field armed with a bag full of deadly weapons is ridiculous.
Guest

Lowville, NY

#34 Dec 11, 2013
When The Children Cry wrote:
I think many of you need to worry less about losing your right to own a gun and worry more about a proper education. Perhaps then your paranoia will lessen and your sentence structure will improve.
"The pen is mightier than the sword".
. When the children cry as our hired gunslingers kill there family's and friends indiscriminately to protect your so called freedom do you use your pen as a sword to protest such illegal wars and violence perpetrated by our government.
Fat Tony Salerno

United States

#35 Dec 11, 2013
Big P wrote:
<quoted text>
Or to wait until you leave to go to work, they see you drive off and then steal all of your weapons.
Little pp, that's what gun safes are for. Oh yeah.
CJ Steele

Belmont, NY

#36 Dec 31, 2013
This country ,and BS state of NY are changing, and not in a good way!
Cuomo And Osama, can kiss my a__S, and my evil AK!!!!!!!!!! Former
USAF Security Specialist. Im also a terrorist because im a Honorably
Discharged vet!!!!!!!!!!
Soldier of Liberty

Utica, NY

#38 Dec 31, 2013
CJ Steele wrote:
This country ,and BS state of NY are changing, and not in a good way!
Cuomo And Osama, can kiss my a__S, and my evil AK!!!!!!!!!! Former
USAF Security Specialist. Im also a terrorist because im a Honorably
Discharged vet!!!!!!!!!!
Amen brother! USMC here!
excuse me

Utica, NY

#39 Dec 31, 2013
We are talking about our constitutional rights, if that means anything to people.
Soldier of Liberty

Utica, NY

#40 Dec 31, 2013
When The Children Cry wrote:
I think many of you need to worry less about losing your right to own a gun and worry more about a proper education. Perhaps then your paranoia will lessen and your sentence structure will improve.
"The pen is mightier than the sword".
Really reetard? What a narrow-minded brainwash-enabling view. The education system in America is a gov indoc, psy-ops program actually dumbing the citizenry and making them less likely to stand for or question ANYTHING that ought be challenged, especially the propaganda spew emanating from the gov. The pen is mightier huh? Must be why so many pens in the American fuhrer's hands have been used to sign our freedoms, rights, legit laws, liberties and protections away...? So much for the pens of freedom standing up for and protecting us... Hard to do when "they" issue and use both the pen and paper to craft and sign whatever their diabolical schemes are. YOU lack the fukin education. Tho. Jeff. is quoted to have said, "Never let your education get in the way of your learning." Clearly, he had YOU and millions of other nit witted Americans in mind.
Soldier of Liberty

Utica, NY

#41 Dec 31, 2013
excuse me wrote:
We are talking about our constitutional rights, if that means anything to people.
Amen brother!
Lefty Larrys Right Brain

Utica, NY

#42 Dec 31, 2013
New Tea Partier wrote:
<quoted text>Amen brother! The wife & I take turns sitting on watch. My AR-15 is always hot and she's got a pink one!(AR-15) That black bastrd commie muslim comes for my guns and I'll be ready!...and it's called a "mobile home community" for the benefit of the uneducated sheeple.
Nice try at right bashing sarcasm douc he. Jesus loves you. But I just like you very much.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cops Speeding 14 min PBA REP 25
Claudia chickens out 20 min Trump 2020 18
dari del vs stewarts utica ny 32 min well 4
Utica Cop Block 48 min well 7
Name shitty COPS 55 min come on 9
George Flange 1 hr max 29
Christy Thomas has herpes. Who else knows this? 1 hr Not surprised 1
How long does the IRS take to refund money afte... (Mar '13) 2 hr Intelligence 118
UPD Super Bowl 8 hr PainKiller 47

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages