Why Steve Barns was sent to prison by the Jury

Posted in the Utica Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 34 Comments Last updated Mar 20, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
straw that broke

Mexico, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 16, 2012
 

Judged:

7

4

3

Mr Barns, you have never answered the question which sent you to prison.

The very next day after Kim Simon was killed, you were in a frantic state and went to her school asking a lot of kids where Kim Simon was in a panic. You didn't belong at that school, you were not a student, you made a statement that you barley said 5 words to Kim the entire time you did go to school with her. So why were you so upset and searching for Kim Simon in a PANIC the day after she was killed, at her school.

This is why the Jury convicted you.

What do you know Mr Barns ?????

Why were you so upset and in a PANIC searching for a girl you barley knew ??????

Why have you never answered this question ?????

To anyone who want's to disagree, get the court transcript before making an A*S out of yourself.

You didn't kill Kim, but you know something.

Why Mr Barns, why were you in a PANIC searching for Kim Simon the day after she was killed and before anyone knew she was dead ?????

WHY ????
boywonder

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 16, 2012
 
Sounds like you know something no one else knows!!!! Spill the beans. Confess!!
What

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 16, 2012
 
straw that broke wrote:
Mr Barns, you have never answered the question which sent you to prison.
The very next day after Kim Simon was killed, you were in a frantic state and went to her school asking a lot of kids where Kim Simon was in a panic. You didn't belong at that school, you were not a student, you made a statement that you barley said 5 words to Kim the entire time you did go to school with her. So why were you so upset and searching for Kim Simon in a PANIC the day after she was killed, at her school.
This is why the Jury convicted you.
What do you know Mr Barns ?????
Why were you so upset and in a PANIC searching for a girl you barley knew ??????
Why have you never answered this question ?????

To anyone who want's to disagree, get the court transcript before making an A*S out of yourself.
You didn't kill Kim, but you know something.
Why Mr Barns, why were you in a PANIC searching for Kim Simon the day after she was killed and before anyone knew she was dead ?????
WHY ????
All these years I've not seen anybody ask this question. So you have the court transcripts?
Tim

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 16, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Frank Rizzo was right - this will never be solved and the more you talk about it - the more like fools you look like.
straw that broke

Mexico, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 16, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

3

boywonder wrote:
Sounds like you know something no one else knows!!!! Spill the beans. Confess!!
I know he came to school asking, so I did it ??, you're not very bright. I guess it needs to be spelled out for some. All the kids Barns asked, started thinking after we found out Kim was killed. It got back to LE and they were all questioned several times.
helpful

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 16, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

I can see why they convicted him, does not look good.
tony

Millbrook, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 16, 2012
 

Judged:

6

5

3

People like the ones on here are proof of how stupid the jury pool is for trials. No wonder why so many innocent people get convicted. Lying police, witnesses, and "experts". And gullible jurors not smart enough to see through the bull. Reasonable doubt is there for a reason. Morons like you would convict him because "it didn't look good" Please throw away any jury notices you get in the future dumbass.
thanks

Mexico, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Curious ! Always wondered why he was convicted with what they had on him, never heard this.
really

Mexico, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 16, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

4

tony wrote:
People like the ones on here are proof of how stupid the jury pool is for trials. No wonder why so many innocent people get convicted. Lying police, witnesses, and "experts". And gullible jurors not smart enough to see through the bull. Reasonable doubt is there for a reason. Morons like you would convict him because "it didn't look good" Please throw away any jury notices you get in the future dumbass.
What would you think, after hearing he barley knew her, but goes and tries to track her down, seems like you're the idiot. If it was your family member and they didn't have video or pictures for proof, you would be saying let him go ? You are one fing idiot.
really

Mexico, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Glad you posted this, fills in some of the blanks. Had to weed through the moron first.
straw that broke

Mexico, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 16, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

This is what the kids at school thought. Steve was a good kid. But when he got drunk he turned and forgot things he did. I believe they all think he was with Kim and something happened and he could not remember if he did something bad and he thought it was a dream from being drunk or maybe passed out. So the next day he went looking for her to check on her. This ended up in the trial, sure it swayed the Jury. How about comments on what you think the reason was. Remember, he only spoke to her 5 times the entire time in school, but he did see her at lots of parties. So why was he in a panic to check on her ???
Makes me think and I bet others.
straw that broke

Mexico, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Not placing blame, not trying to be a jerk, just want the truth and answers. I think every question with the case needs an answer.
tony

Millbrook, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Too funny. Same moron keeps changing names to stroke their ego about what a great post this is. Pretty sad.
star

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 16, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Because of junk science thats why and cops that had no clue how to solve a crime that was way over there heads!They let the real killer disappear because they had blinders on.Why do you think Barns is a free man that was paid millions for his wrongful conviction.Maybe the police should investigate you straw that broke your stupid back! Take your head out your ass because all your doing is blowing hot air and talking shit! you must be some little punk that plays with yourself for kicks.Get a life or our you the true killer.
straw that broke

Mexico, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 16, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

2

star wrote:
Because of junk science thats why and cops that had no clue how to solve a crime that was way over there heads!They let the real killer disappear because they had blinders on.Why do you think Barns is a free man that was paid millions for his wrongful conviction.Maybe the police should investigate you straw that broke your stupid back! Take your head out your ass because all your doing is blowing hot air and talking shit! you must be some little punk that plays with yourself for kicks.Get a life or our you the true killer.
Are you freaks getting to much crack, are your food stamps being limited, how does posting what happen at school and what the Jury was given as evidence have to do with blowing hot air, go see if you can shovel driveways so you can eat healthy.
star

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 17, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Sorry straw thats as stupid as an jackass! you have no clue still.you sit at home with no job ,toothless and living with your mommy who has sucked the system dry from the day you were born.Get a job ,fix that one tooth in your rotten month and get your mommy off the system! oh i forgot you wont beable to eat if that happens.You need to get off the couch and go find a job like everyone else and stop posting bullshit about a case thats 22 yrs old and you have no knowledge about.And for your crack comment tell your mommy to stop selling it, you moron.Have a nice day this woman has a job a house and a son that isnt on the system like generation of your family have been.your a social rat that needs to be caged! smile and show everyone your tooth!
Dick Tracy

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 17, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

The DNA did not match, end of story! Now run along all you armchair detectives.
turkey in the straw

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 17, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

straw that broke wrote:
<quoted text> I know he came to school asking, so I did it ??, you're not very bright. I guess it needs to be spelled out for some. All the kids Barns asked, started thinking after we found out Kim was killed. It got back to LE and they were all questioned several times.
If you know more than the rest of us, you must have been in on it. Don't worry, your IP address can be traced.
Tara

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jan 17, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

4

Dick Tracy wrote:
The DNA did not match, end of story! Now run along all you armchair detectives.
Just because dna doesnt match, doesnt mean you dont know
anything or werent there. If a person was there and saw
everything and kept quiet, they should get 20+ yrs also.
This is just an opinion, but the jury may have been half correct.
DNA is dangerous

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jan 17, 2012
 
Tara wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because dna doesnt match, doesnt mean you dont know
anything or werent there. If a person was there and saw
everything and kept quiet, they should get 20+ yrs also.
This is just an opinion, but the jury may have been half correct.
DNA is the new POWER TOOL! It can be used against YOU today if YOU are NOT connected and have a contract out on YOU! Now, why would ANYBODY steal, on garbage day, a barrel full of garbage and the can, itself? Easy, to take or steal DNA! Remember, when you go out to eat, your DNA is on all those eating utensils. If you eat at a fast food restaruant and throw your stuff out, your DNA is there! A cop at a fast food restaurant in Oneida waited for their suspect to throw their cup out! That person did and that Oneida cop went and got it! Got the DNA. In this case, it was a suspect in a murder investigation. Now, imagine someone innocent and someone connected. That innocent person's DNA would be stolen to place at a crime scene.

Barry Scheck and his innocence project now has questions that needs to be addressed. In this day and age of modern crime, just think how easy it would be to set YOU up or free a criminal?

It is a new tool, a great new tool for the mafia to exploit! That is also true, just because YOUR DNA was not there does NOT mean you might not know anything about a particular case. This case is so tampered and old that it has now become a sick game of pin the crime on anybody to justify that obscene salary for a group of losers who didn't need a job but are connected and by the laws of the 'family' must be cared for from the cradle to the grave!

WHY WOULD ANYBODY STEAL A GARBAGE CAN FULL OF GARBAGE FROM THE PROPERTY OF SOMEONE'S HOME? THAT WAS ALSO TRESPASSING!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

32 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Oneida County Social Services Corruption 5 min FamilyAffair 1
Pissente needs a commercial like Astorino's 13 min TonyTheTyrant 1
child porn weathertite fence willy & bill 1 hr Weatherchit fence co 28
Polish Festival Blows!! 2 hr Stan 3
Someone needs to report abuse for "Bobby Lies a... 3 hr hey hambona 40
pre ordet YOUR THANKSGIVING DAY CENTER PIECE TU... 3 hr hey hambona 2
Utica Nano 3 hr Utica SamboTech Summit 8
Irish Fest 6 hr crazy 34
Wetlands permit for Marcy Nanocenter site OK'd 8 hr Utica SamboTech Summit 150
•••
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••