R.I.P. Jerry McNair and Petra Gonzalez
wh trash

Fayetteville, NY

#24 Feb 9, 2013
more wh trash with no life jealous of people who had something. where is yo wh trash burry plot waste mgt.
confused

Lowville, NY

#25 Feb 9, 2013
2 more off the welfare rolls
trust in God

United States

#26 Feb 9, 2013
I wish I see u cowards to face to face
bill

Utica, NY

#27 Feb 9, 2013
wh trash wrote:
more wh trash with no life jealous of people who had something. where is yo wh trash burry plot waste mgt.
Black and Spanish trash you mean right???
hmmmm

Clinton, NY

#28 Feb 9, 2013
wh trash wrote:
more wh trash with no life jealous of people who had something. where is yo wh trash burry plot waste mgt.
Are you speaking of Petra and Jerry? What exactley did "they" have? If you are speaking about them, you must me as low as they were, let's see: sexually abusing children, dealing drugs, and beating and shooting women, that is hardly anything to brag about.
shut your mouth

Springfield, MA

#30 Feb 11, 2013
Just Glad wrote:
They were lowlife trash dumbass !! You must be just like them if you miss them loser !!!!!!!!!!
.. Stfu you dont know her or what her situation was she was still a good person
UticaTRASH

Syracuse, NY

#31 Feb 11, 2013
Two less Felons or would be Felons, no loss just a Gain. anyone that associates with trash like that gets what they got coming. question now is whos going to want to touch that tainted girl all the brothers be jumping for that soon.
worm bait benny

Utica, NY

#34 Feb 11, 2013
they should be buried at the local landfill
foxy

Bronx, NY

#36 Mar 8, 2013
Well im one of jerry mcknair childhood friends ii would like to say i never really heard the story behind it all but i do not accept the bahavior of. any grown azz man pimping out no child thats sick to me...o mg i hate to here these aligations thats aganist jerry mcknaire my condolence go out to each indivisual family that was hurt by this...Im Deeply sorry...i just hope in some way its just a Big lye and night
truth is known

Carthage, NY

#37 Mar 9, 2013
To all of the people that think Petra was so great -

Where were you when she had to be buried? Did you contribute finacially to the cost of her funeral and burial? Hell No!!!!

All this responsibility was left to her oldest daughter (age 21)to somehow find enough money to bury her own mother.

Petra was all alone to face life any way she could to survive - the same way when she died. She did NOT have any "friends"!
Utica Hovels and Codes

United States

#38 Mar 9, 2013
truth is known wrote:
To all of the people that think Petra was so great -
Where were you when she had to be buried? Did you contribute finacially to the cost of her funeral and burial? Hell No!!!!
All this responsibility was left to her oldest daughter (age 21)to somehow find enough money to bury her own mother.
Petra was all alone to face life any way she could to survive - the same way when she died. She did NOT have any "friends"!
Classy! But seriously... tell us how you REALLY feel?
The Cretin

Gouverneur, NY

#39 Mar 9, 2013
Utica Hovels and Codes wrote:
<quoted text>Classy! But seriously... tell us how you REALLY feel?
Through a successful Cretin identification strategy, it is clear that Cretin can not have anything remotely resembling a job. It takes just 15 minutes every 8 hours or so to find him posting on virtually every thread on Topix non-stop and spewing nothing but hate under always changing names and addresses - he's even registered now. He must truly be on his "'puter" or Obama phone 24/7. After all, he's..........Cretin!
yousure

New York, NY

#40 Mar 11, 2013
truth is known wrote:
To all of the people that think Petra was so great -
Where were you when she had to be buried? Did you contribute finacially to the cost of her funeral and burial? Hell No!!!!
All this responsibility was left to her oldest daughter (age 21)to somehow find enough money to bury her own mother.
Petra was all alone to face life any way she could to survive - the same way when she died. She did NOT have any "friends"!

Any one who is murdered the state pays for bc they were a victim ???of a homicide.either way its sad
STR8FROMTHABEE-E X

New York, NY

#41 Mar 27, 2013
This individual was consumed by his own inner demons. When you have a history of wrongdoings it begins to work on your conscience and you become self-absorbed in your own shit until it ultimately destroys you. These types of mental scars are deep rooted. Is this an attempt to justify or excuse HIS actions? HELL NO. Everyone is held accountable for their OWN shit. PERIOD!
STR8FROMTHABEE-E X

New York, NY

#42 Mar 27, 2013
truth is known wrote:
To all of the people that think Petra was so great -
Where were you when she had to be buried? Did you contribute finacially to the cost of her funeral and burial? Hell No!!!!
All this responsibility was left to her oldest daughter (age 21)to somehow find enough money to bury her own mother.
Petra was all alone to face life any way she could to survive - the same way when she died. She did NOT have any "friends"!
Your response demonstrates an obvious mutual bond. EVERYONE has OPTIONS. Please do not make excuses for choices that SHE made. My blessings, on the other hand, go out to her daughter.
STR8FROMTHABEE-E X

New York, NY

#43 Mar 27, 2013
foxy wrote:
Well im one of jerry mcknair childhood friends ii would like to say i never really heard the story behind it all but i do not accept the bahavior of. any grown azz man pimping out no child thats sick to me...o mg i hate to here these aligations thats aganist jerry mcknaire my condolence go out to each indivisual family that was hurt by this...Im Deeply sorry...i just hope in some way its just a Big lye and night
Truth is....people wear two faces. Its obvious you knew him, but you didn't KNOW him. There IS a difference.
Disgusted

East Hartford, CT

#44 Apr 16, 2013
Penny41 wrote:
Mourn for some scumbags?? I think not
YOU'RE THE ONLY SCUMBAG TO TALK BAD ABOUT SOMEONE WHO'S LIFE WAS RUINED AND TAKEN BY SOMEONE ! You're a NOBODY.. A outsider looking in to judge ! You're life is that bad ??
My mothers keeper

East Hartford, CT

#45 Apr 16, 2013
yousure wrote:
<quoted text>
Any one who is murdered the state pays for bc they were a victim ???of a homicide.either way its sad
they pay a partial amount of the funeral cost !! The plot, tombstone, obituary, and a partial amount of the funeral had to be paid out of pocket !
My mothers keeper

East Hartford, CT

#46 Apr 16, 2013
hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you speaking of Petra and Jerry? What exactley did "they" have? If you are speaking about them, you must me as low as they were, let's see: sexually abusing children, dealing drugs, and beating and shooting women, that is hardly anything to brag about.
he touched my sister and threatened to kill my mom if she told but she did tell a week later.. He was arrested but so was she for waiting because the cops couldn't keep her safe ! He got out of jail the next day while my mom did 3 months in jail because she was afraid .. She was not out for a full month and guess what?? He did what he said he was going to do ! Kill her ! Thank you for all being so ignorant and talking about a situation you ONLY heard rumors about !
My mothers keeper

East Hartford, CT

#47 Apr 16, 2013
STR8FROMTHABEE-EX wrote:
<quoted text>
Your response demonstrates an obvious mutual bond. EVERYONE has OPTIONS. Please do not make excuses for choices that SHE made. My blessings, on the other hand, go out to her daughter.
you know nothing about the choices she made so who are you to unexcuse anything ? We dont need your petty but we don't need your meaningless opinion either ! Thank you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Majority Blame Dems for Shut Down 1 min Sicko 14
Acqua Vino 5 min Oneida 1
we will be at the new bar on the boulevard 6 min Elightened Observ... 38
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 15 min Elightened Observ... 1,300
Trump Raw Dogs Porn Star 20 min Horny Hal 5
Iím Sick Of Mitch McConnells Smirking Turtle Face 22 min Pete 1
add a word drop a word (Aug '10) 25 min Elightened Observ... 6,244
Piazza k9 services 55 min speaking of breeds 75
So I Was In Lowes 2 hr Mute 69
Yorville fire. Wktv. Wow!! 3 hr Weight watchers 42
WIBX is an absolute joke 3 hr Listener 37
Herb Philipson's being sold 7 hr Rosemary 96

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages