Why Governor Coumo is wrong
Baby Andy Cuomo

Utica, NY

#86 Feb 1, 2013
Oh no my support is dropping. I guess shouting out lies is not a way to get support. I better go get some more advice from my idiot father about how to run my mouth and do nothing and still have the leeches love me.
American

Utica, NY

#87 Feb 1, 2013
Bodhisatva wrote:
<quoted text>Get involved.....Run for office...... make the changes you think will help.....or....STFU.
So we cant speak out and criticize our government unless we intend to run for public office? Wow boodi...this is a new low for you. That poster must have really hurt your feelings.

KY WELLER
Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#88 Feb 1, 2013
Bodhisatva wrote:
<quoted text>Get involved.....Run for office...... make the changes you think will help.....or....STFU.
Take your own advice... At least the STFU part! Better yet,spend the free time learning how to form an independent thought outside of the liberal idiot manual...
American

Utica, NY

#89 Feb 1, 2013
KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text>Take your own advice... At least the STFU part! Better yet,spend the free time learning how to form an independent thought outside of the liberal idiot manual...
Bodistaveahi is just another douchebag lefty who has a superiority complex. They think they know what is right for everyone else and they should set the rules.

Bodhisatva
Utica Viscount
Ben Gleck
Etc. Etc. Etc....

Self proclaimed ENLIGHTENED ONES.

Give me a break

KY WELLER
Level 9

Location hidden

#90 Feb 1, 2013
American wrote:
<quoted text>
Bodistaveahi is just another douchebag lefty who has a superiority complex. They think they know what is right for everyone else and they should set the rules.
Bodhisatva
Utica Viscount
Ben Gleck
Etc. Etc. Etc....
Self proclaimed ENLIGHTENED ONES.
Give me a break
Yeah I know. But Bodhi is the most annoying poster here,and deserves every nasty comment I give him. I thought my comment was right on. That boy has absolutely NO flexibility on any issue.
Freebie the Bean

Tully, NY

#91 Feb 2, 2013
Bodhisatva wrote:
Wow, Bodi...I must've really left you apoplectic. When your wittiest comeback is for me to "STFU" you know I accomplished something. Sorry if I slandered your left-wing idol but it sickens me to see Andrew the Pious mug on TV touting what a great job he's doing as gov. If these aren't future prez campaign ads I don't know what is. The Safe Act that this "Goodfellas wannabe" proposed is nowhere near law yet.Wait until a fed. judge reviews how this greaseball ramrodded this law thru the NYS leg. without the chance for any public hearings and without proper committee review in the Assembly & Senate. This law was enacted illegally and surreptiously and the fight has just begun. So, Boddhi..you are free to resume sticking your head up Andrew's hairy, greasy rectum and taste his lunch. Don't forget to wipe when you're done.
American

Utica, NY

#92 Feb 2, 2013
Freebie the Bean wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, Bodi...I must've really left you apoplectic. When your wittiest comeback is for me to "STFU" you know I accomplished something. Sorry if I slandered your left-wing idol but it sickens me to see Andrew the Pious mug on TV touting what a great job he's doing as gov. If these aren't future prez campaign ads I don't know what is. The Safe Act that this "Goodfellas wannabe" proposed is nowhere near law yet.Wait until a fed. judge reviews how this greaseball ramrodded this law thru the NYS leg. without the chance for any public hearings and without proper committee review in the Assembly & Senate. This law was enacted illegally and surreptiously and the fight has just begun. So, Boddhi..you are free to resume sticking your head up Andrew's hairy, greasy rectum and taste his lunch. Don't forget to wipe when you're done.
LMAO!!!!!!

KY WELLER
Level 9

Location hidden

#94 Feb 3, 2013
Freebie the Bean wrote:
<quoted text>
Post of the year!
IMPEACHCUOMO

North Andover, MA

#95 Feb 4, 2013
String him up with Piano Wire. He has comitted Treason. he is as big a crook as his Mob Tied family is. I beliebe he shot him self on this issue..he can kiss the 2016 presidency goodbye.
bodhi boo

Utica, NY

#96 Feb 4, 2013
Bodhisatva wrote:
Boodi boo boo. Awwww!!! Don't be sad boodi!
American

Utica, NY

#97 Feb 9, 2013
People better get their heads out of the sand. And soon. Something is going down.
Curious

Utica, NY

#98 Feb 21, 2013
Great thread. Has anyone heard how that lawsuit is going?
Resposible gun owner

Utica, NY

#99 Feb 25, 2013
I don't think anyone really knows what is going on here. It's not just about guns. It's about protecting our God given rights. We can not allow anyone ..... government, foreign countries, fellow citizens....to infringe on our God given constitutional rights. The Bill of rights was not something our Founding Fathers awarded to us. It was a collection of rights they pointed out to us which happens to be granted to us by God. U.S. gov't has no say in the matter now. We hold the power. We own this country. We run this government. Wake the fuck up!!!
American

Utica, NY

#100 Mar 2, 2013
Curious wrote:
Great thread. Has anyone heard how that lawsuit is going?
Check on the lawsuit here:

http://www.nyfirearms.com/forums/laws-politic...
left is best

Utica, NY

#101 Apr 5, 2013
This is all a bunch of whining. I'm with Feinstein. Get all firearms out of all American's hands. Period. U.S. gov't knows what is best for us and they would never lead us astray. They protect us and always will.

KY WELLER
Level 9

Location hidden

#102 Apr 5, 2013
left is best wrote:
This is all a bunch of whining. I'm with Feinstein. Get all firearms out of all American's hands. Period. U.S. gov't knows what is best for us and they would never lead us astray. They protect us and always will.
Please go fffuck yourself.

Level 8

Since: Jul 12

Brooklyn, NY

#103 Apr 5, 2013
left is best wrote:
Thanks for being the exact meaning of ignorant.

KY WELLER
Level 9

Location hidden

#104 Apr 5, 2013
Marty Peppershorts wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for being the exact meaning of ignorant.
That is a trained Democrat idiot!
left is best

Utica, NY

#105 Apr 5, 2013
KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text>That is a trained Democrat idiot!
I beg you r pardon but president Obama has said repeatedly that you folks do not need assault weapons and I am with him on that. Also...I think we should replace the dollar with ebt cards. No guns and no rich people. We would all be so much better off

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

Livonia, NY

#106 Apr 5, 2013
American wrote:
First...I am a Republican, Conservative (for the most part), White, Catholic, of Irish ethnicity, and an avid hunter and gun owner. So that makes me a criminal and. espicible human being right out of the gate. Oh well.
I will not sit here and rant about "them" coming for my guns or about Sandy Hook being a false flag, or about any other conspiracies that the "evil Left" is perpetrating on us.
However...I must comment on the completely arrogant assault on our basic freedoms by Governor Coumo. He is not looking out for our safety. He is not looking to protect children. He is not going to reduce crime. The only thing he was really aiming for was to upstage Bara k Obama and make it look like NY was leading the charge on gun control.
He has his eyes on the white house and he is using sandy hook and the children who perished as an excuse to curb legitjmate ownership of firearms.
The favorite theme seems to be "you dont NEED asssault rifles and you dont NEED high capacity magazines."
Ok. Maybe so. But what if I want them. I thought this was America. I also dont need a Hummer H2 or a pack of cigarettes or beer or a bottle of wine. But no one limits my access to them. Nor do they demand a ban when those things cause thousands of deaths either alone or combined.
You also dont see 1st amendment rights abridged in the way that 2nd amendment rights are. Do we gag movie goers before entering a theater just to prevent them from screaming "fire?" No. We punish them after the fact for breaking the law.
Thats my problem with gun control. It is one of very few regulatory themes that seeks to pre-empt EVERYONE. It assumes that none can be trusted. Most legitimate gun owners are law abiding citizens and should not be questioned for their need or desire to own whatever small arms they want.
Gun control advocates assume that they know best who needs to own what and they disregard an American's Constitutional right to choose what they WANT. Sorry. But i think i know best what i need and what i want and i will exercise my God given right to choose those which I and my God deem appropriate.
The Governor is dead wrong for imposing his twisted will and he will have to answer for it.
Dont tread on me!!
God please save New York and the United States of America!
Love it. Well said.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OMGEEEE Jill reale is smoking hott 2 min Rich 3
NANO Exit in the horizon 27 min KingAndrewCuomo 22
Kay TAZZ Hanna: MVCC Dropout is the UT Troll 55 min Officer hottie 12
Fire fighters promoted 58 min Steeerike 15
Amanda donoHoe 59 min Ralphie 19
Tony's Washington Mills 1 hr dee 3
Js auto aka jason Shultz 3 hr Vin 16
Guess who didnt graduate from ND 8 hr tvl 23
rob esche getting divorced 10 hr Perfect Karma 27
Proctor graduation 12 hr huh 23