Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text>Then obviously wasn't talking about you...
Please explain how:
KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text>Why can't the damn liberals see your perfect logic?
omits me from your comment? It doesn't.

So, perhaps in the quest for unified action, you refrain from name-calling?
Revere

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Carl wrote:
If our governor tried this they would have shot him down here. It is a sin what they did to Remington with this. Dump Coumo or NY will die.
NY is already dead... They have a numerical advantage over us. Even if you had 100% voter turn out in upstate counties, down there would still run the show. We have literally been bred out of the equation...

We have crossed the point where our votes mean nothing up here. We are in uncharted territory...

Level 7

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

American wrote:
<quoted text>
Registering and insuring my vehicle does not work to prevent deaths due to drunk driving though. Do they? So how will registering my firearms stop further tragedies like Sandy Hook? Perhaps we should require all automobiles manufactured after 1/1/13 to have a breath analyzing i terlock device as standarx equipment? Because you never know who might drink and drive.
It won't stop Tragedies like Sandy Hook, But It could cause people like the owner of those Guns to more carefully secure them. And at least Insurance would pay the Families of the Victims.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Well Well Well wrote:
<quoted text>
Please explain how:
<quoted text>
omits me from your comment? It doesn't.
So, perhaps in the quest for unified action, you refrain from name-calling?
When you refrain from stupidity.
Well Well Well

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text> When you refrain from stupidity.
hmmmmmmmm ... after seeing all of your postings, I can think circles around you. But then again, so can my 3-year old nephew.
American

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Bodhisatva wrote:
<quoted text>It won't stop Tragedies like Sandy Hook, But It could cause people like the owner of those Guns to more carefully secure them. And at least Insurance would pay the Families of the Victims.
I see you avoided my suggestion...
Bveld

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Sign it wrote:
Done! Thank You
NYC is the problem

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Revere wrote:
<quoted text>
NY is already dead... They have a numerical advantage over us. Even if you had 100% voter turn out in upstate counties, down there would still run the show. We have literally been bred out of the equation...
We have crossed the point where our votes mean nothing up here. We are in uncharted territory...
They definitely are the problem. I couldn't agree with you more!
I would love it if they became their own state. I wouldn't care if we lost that tax money. Millions of welfare mouths we wouldn't have to feed.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

American wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you avoided my suggestion...
What was your suggestion?
Gun Rights

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Cuomo is a do nothing liar like his father. Andy was going t investigate pension padding and stop it but he hasn't. Andy was going to lower taxes and he hasn't. Andy is a bag of bull shit.
American

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Bodhisatva wrote:
<quoted text>What was your suggestion?
That automobile manufacturers install breath analyzing interlock devices on all vehicles. We should all have to blow less than .04 in order to operate a vehicle. And as evidenced by the latest people control....i mean....gun control legislation, none of us can be trusted to use good judgement and common sense. So...wadda ya say Bodhi?
Friend

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

American wrote:
<quoted text>
I just hope this petition and the legal challenge being taken up by a western NY Attorney will make a difference. Cuomo went too far and needs to be put in his place.
I agree with you. Cuomo needs to be impeached.
parent

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Aside from the gun control, what about added hours to the school year? I have 3 kids in school and do NOT wan this. We hardly have family time together as it is. If he adds these hours they will also not be able to participate in school sports or activities. I do not need them there for 300 plus more hours. They come home and do their homework here. I think this is just a way to give the less fortunate more free meals. They already can get breakfast and lunch and now we will have to pay for them to eat dinner there as well. Why not try holding parents responsible for helping their own kids out at home!

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

American wrote:
<quoted text>
That automobile manufacturers install breath analyzing interlock devices on all vehicles. We should all have to blow less than .04 in order to operate a vehicle. And as evidenced by the latest people control....i mean....gun control legislation, none of us can be trusted to use good judgement and common sense. So...wadda ya say Bodhi?
Cars are designed as a mode of transportation.

Guns are designed to Kill.

Apples and Volkswagens.
American

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Bodhisatva wrote:
<quoted text>Cars are designed as a mode of transportation.
Apples and Volkswagens.
But both cause thousands of deaths every year. And to quote your own party "isnt one death too many?"
I dont care what they are designed for. The outcome is the same. Bicycles are designed as a mode of transportation as well. Ban csrs and make everyone buy bikes or take government regulated public transportation.
Revere

Marcy, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

parent wrote:
Aside from the gun control, what about added hours to the school year? I have 3 kids in school and do NOT wan this. We hardly have family time together as it is...
DING!!! Less time at home to be raised by parents, and more time at school to be molded by the state...
American

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Bodhisatva wrote:
Apples and Volkswagens.
Just curious here, but have you ever in your life admitted to being wrong? Or at least acknowledged that someone might have valid point of view even if it differs from yours?
Freebie the Bean

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Andrew is not a dope...He is the POPE!

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

parent wrote:
Aside from the gun control, what about added hours to the school year? I have 3 kids in school and do NOT wan this. We hardly have family time together as it is. If he adds these hours they will also not be able to participate in school sports or activities. I do not need them there for 300 plus more hours. They come home and do their homework here. I think this is just a way to give the less fortunate more free meals. They already can get breakfast and lunch and now we will have to pay for them to eat dinner there as well. Why not try holding parents responsible for helping their own kids out at home!
I support a longer school year. Look at some of the writing skills displayed on this website...
nrafan

Whitesboro, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Bodhisatva wrote:
Apples and Volkswagens.
Have to disagree with you, are you saying that no human being has ever been intentionally killed by a car? I am pretty sure many people have been injured and killed by someone operating a motor vehicle as an act of vengence.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of116
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

231 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Beth Stay Out of It 18 min eatgrapes 7
Robert T Oliveira 44 min Leftovers and Riggies 28
Esche wins AHL award!!!!!! 48 min Leftovers and Riggies 32
Millions for AUD??? See no work being done. 50 min Leftovers and Riggies 45
Is This The Same Matthew Gaetano That Is Affili... 52 min national grid 7
Utica "College" needs "Sports Glory Dome!" 52 min Leftovers and Riggies 78
I Just Googled Total Newport 55 min Leftovers and Riggies 33
Boilermaker 2 hr Gerber 66
2014 Boilermaker may be cancelled ? 3 hr Chiroptera 37