105 people laid off at Remington Arms

105 people laid off at Remington Arms

Posted in the Utica Forum

Thanks obama

Utica, NY

#1 Aug 18, 2014
105 people laid off at Remington Arms! Let's give a round of apologize to Cuomo! I bet this is just the beginning of the blood letting.
EDGE

Clifton Park, NY

#2 Aug 18, 2014
Don't worry. There's thousands of high paying "high tech" nano jobs coming. The announcement will be made soon. Lol!
Call DickSquat Hanna Nano

United States

#3 Aug 18, 2014
But I thought Dick Hanna went on WUTQ and promised he was working OH SO CLOSELY and was "confident" that things were secure?

LOOOOOOOL!

Do these RETARDS in Utica STILL think 1500 "Major Condajor Nano nanu nanu jobs will save them?

Come to where the sun and fun is and we already HAVE jobs that pale the fake NYS nano corporate welfare jobs.

you people are soooo gullible andFucked!

Utica deserves to be exactly where it is all you losers vote for is parasite douche liars and pretenders.

Enjoy your fate utica.
Too Bad

New Hartford, NY

#4 Aug 18, 2014
It was a great company with lots of heritage. Generations worked here. Remington Arms....
Komrad Koumo

Glenfield, NY

#5 Aug 18, 2014
I don't care. ny dont need these kind of people. the whole. state has to think like me and nyc. ne,xt will be what you eat and think. but i will give. you 10 years free rent before i start bleeding you to death again. and i am going to be potus too i was married to a. kennedy and dickfacehanna is my friend so gfy upstate..i won.
Call DickSquat Hanna Nano

United States

#6 Aug 18, 2014
And now it's gone due to generations of gullible voters getting suckered into thinking liberal prog Dems or Dick Squat Hanna would save them.

At least they're closer shipping to me now!
EDGE

Clifton Park, NY

#7 Aug 18, 2014
Call DickSquat Hanna Nano wrote:
But I thought Dick Hanna went on WUTQ and promised he was working OH SO CLOSELY and was "confident" that things were secure?
LOOOOOOOL!
Do these RETARDS in Utica STILL think 1500 "Major Condajor Nano nanu nanu jobs will save them?
Come to where the sun and fun is and we already HAVE jobs that pale the fake NYS nano corporate welfare jobs.
you people are soooo gullible andFucked!
Utica deserves to be exactly where it is all you losers vote for is parasite douche liars and pretenders.
Enjoy your fate utica.
How dare you question the validity of these claims. I foresee almost 5000 jobs in ten years.

Yours truly,

Steve DiMeo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Doyle Hardware 11 min seen this movie b... 3
Carl Vogel 31 min YourPyschomoveOn 2
Local lawyers 1 hr Joe 5
Pat Collea Poo-Pooed??? 1 hr Saranac Regular 7
Cheaters 1 hr Sharpe 39
beggers on mohawks st 2 hr Wow 3
Thank You 3 hr Tom 1
fatazz in walmart on 5/28/16 at 10:00am 4 hr REally 20
Michele Gulla ? 4 hr Big Mouth 38
Kristin Copeland Sat get a life 46