Calling all ND haters

Posted in the Utica Forum

ND Lives

Utica, NY

#1 Mar 14, 2014
On behalf of Notre Dame High School, I'd like to invite all the haters on the forum to Hudson Valley CC Saturday at 4 to watch the Lady Jugglers play for the NYS Class B Championship. Win or lose, you'll be able see the result of hard work and great coaching.
Gaggy

Lowell, MA

#2 Mar 14, 2014
ND Lives wrote:
On behalf of Notre Dame High School, I'd like to invite all the haters on the forum to Hudson Valley CC Saturday at 4 to watch the Lady Jugglers play for the NYS Class B Championship. Win or lose, you'll be able see the result of hard work and great coaching.
Good luck ladies great going!
NDFan

Utica, NY

#4 Mar 14, 2014
GetALife wrote:
Dude! "HIGH SCHOOL SPORTS" RETARD!!!! "HIGH SCHOOL SPORTS!" None of them ever get out of Utica what part don't you get? "HIGH SCHOOL SPORTS" retard do you get it?
NOBODY CARES GET A LIFE! NONE OF CNY SCHOOLS PRODUCE ANYTHING BUT SHITTERS AND EATERS ON PUBLIC SERVICE OR IN PUBIC SERVICE JOBS KNOW YOUR PLACE!!
HIGH SCHOOL SPORTS RETARD! YOU AND 3 OTHER PEOPLE CARE! "HIGH SCHOOL SPORTS"!!!!
You've got some serious issues. I'm sure many thousands of student athletes who got some or all of their education paid for through athletics would take issue with your constant degrading of high school sports.

Here's a piece of advice. Typing in ALL CAPS does not get your point across more forcefully.
NDFan

Utica, NY

#6 Mar 14, 2014
GetALife wrote:
<quoted text>Who pays? Other parents or the parents who fill their kid's head up with "no education" in order to have "an education"? You DO care enough about your fat stupid CNY IPad operator to realize raising them in central New York is a social and career DEATH SENTENCE if you look at the results so far right moron?
You DO realize your region has a name academically and professionally as a mental sewer hole with management that can talk "sports" but absolutely nothing else right? You DO realize that there's currently a CRISIS with college "athletes" who cannot justify their "degrees" with even basic English? You DO realize they are not getting hired I'm sure?
You DO realize that HS athletics are a farce? So are college sports. If you want to play your life away for some imagined ridiculous "trophy glory" that's fine just admit it. Otherwise be a normal parent and don't waste 6 years of your pathetic "nano-wait" with a scheme to avoid paying for your kid's school like normal parents.
Only in the Utica area would retards consider their upstate mental runts' "sports career" a valid path toward paying for their college.
What kind ofFucking loserAsshole "parents" are you people there anyway? Really.You're all like emotional cripples and schemers. "OOoo! I gotta go play monkeyball with the "boy" so he can maybe get a shot at some goof scholarship so I don't have to tell him I can't afford his college. LOOK at what you people do to avoid responsibility! WOW some "plan" Stan!
Get up out of your entertainment obsession and "morassehole" and pick yourselves up CNY. Nobody wants to listen to you fame-chasers and dreamers' claims to greatness anymore. We're tired of paying your welfare and social costs. STFU and go pay your own way through school like normal people.
Most people view high school and college sports as an escape, not a way of life. What do suggest? Read the NY Times and bang away writing diatribes on your computer every day?
You sound like a left wing elitist. Go read Maureen Dowd's latest column and tuck yourself in.
Get out

Worcester, MA

#7 Mar 14, 2014
Who is this getalife guy. What a ranting piece if shat. If you hate CNY so much do us all a favor and get the f out. If you are already out then please stay away and just shut the f up. GOT iT you sad excuse of a human being. Man what a piece of crap. Makes me sick. And don't bother coming back with more ranting because we all could care less about your useless opinion.
Boner

Utica, NY

#8 Mar 14, 2014
I have a boner.... Not really just thinkin about it.
Boner

Utica, NY

#9 Mar 14, 2014
Also this was in the news today,

Just sayin....

http://www.wktv.com/sports/Former-New-Hartfor...
Higher education

Utica, NY

#10 Mar 14, 2014
GetALife wrote:
<quoted text>Who pays? Other parents or the parents who fill their kid's head up with "no education" in order to have "an education"? You DO care enough about your fat stupid CNY IPad operator to realize raising them in central New York is a social and career DEATH SENTENCE if you look at the results so far right moron?
You DO realize your region has a name academically and professionally as a mental sewer hole with management that can talk "sports" but absolutely nothing else right? You DO realize that there's currently a CRISIS with college "athletes" who cannot justify their "degrees" with even basic English? You DO realize they are not getting hired I'm sure?
You DO realize that HS athletics are a farce? So are college sports. If you want to play your life away for some imagined ridiculous "trophy glory" that's fine just admit it. Otherwise be a normal parent and don't waste 6 years of your pathetic "nano-wait" with a scheme to avoid paying for your kid's school like normal parents.
Only in the Utica area would retards consider their upstate mental runts' "sports career" a valid path toward paying for their college.
What kind ofFucking loserAsshole "parents" are you people there anyway? Really.You're all like emotional cripples and schemers. "OOoo! I gotta go play monkeyball with the "boy" so he can maybe get a shot at some goof scholarship so I don't have to tell him I can't afford his college. LOOK at what you people do to avoid responsibility! WOW some "plan" Stan!
Get up out of your entertainment obsession and "morassehole" and pick yourselves up CNY. Nobody wants to listen to you fame-chasers and dreamers' claims to greatness anymore. We're tired of paying your welfare and social costs. STFU and go pay your own way through school like normal people.

You need some serious medication .
Yew-tic-a Gweens

Wilmington, DE

#13 Mar 14, 2014
I am a REGGIN ape filthy corn scraping REGGIN.
NDFan

Utica, NY

#14 Mar 14, 2014
Yew-tic-a Gweens wrote:
<quoted text>You sound like an assumptive retarded upstate lowlife trying to sound intelligent.
Sounds like I nailed it.
grim

New Hartford, NY

#15 Mar 14, 2014
Do u think that the girls winning a state championship is going to save that crap hole? Thank God for Durr . She will be gone next year as well as her father. The walls are crumbling
trip

Utica, NY

#16 Mar 14, 2014
No prob, gimme a call next yr when ur team stinks cause you don't have a D1 girl that scores 75% of your points! Good luck and enjoy the ride because next yr it's back to reality! Lucky to be
.500
Higher education

Utica, NY

#17 Mar 15, 2014
Yew-tic-a Gweens wrote:
<quoted text>"Meds joke". Check,
First sad attempt at uncreative "joke" from the upstate crowd. Typical anal discharge. What's next? I'm "Jealous"? LMAO!
The only Sad one here is you .
NDFan

Utica, NY

#18 Mar 15, 2014
trip wrote:
No prob, gimme a call next yr when ur team stinks cause you don't have a D1 girl that scores 75% of your points! Good luck and enjoy the ride because next yr it's back to reality! Lucky to be
.500
They win the TVL again next year and contend for a sectional championship. Mark it down.
sally

Utica, NY

#19 Mar 15, 2014
The point is that sports will get yo no where,only an education
knowitallone

Manchester, CT

#20 Mar 15, 2014
Gfy. All of u
Sdutil

Utica, NY

#21 Mar 15, 2014
NDFan wrote:
<quoted text>
They win the TVL again next year and contend for a sectional championship. Mark it down.
TVL sucks, use to be good but now it stinks.
NDFan

Utica, NY

#23 Mar 16, 2014
ND girls and NYM boys win state titles. Pretty good year on Burrstone Rd.
What Are You Stupid

Brooklyn, NY

#24 Mar 17, 2014
trip wrote:
No prob, gimme a call next yr when ur team stinks cause you don't have a D1 girl that scores 75% of your points! Good luck and enjoy the ride because next yr it's back to reality! Lucky to be
.500
Who cares about next year. This is about NOW. STATE CHAMPIONS now. All schools that win Championships at every level care about now. That can never be taken away from this group. They are Champs. All you haters keep posting your jealous remarks. Utica Notre Dame girls are State Champions. If that burns you up, fine, stay miserable. Glad that a small school in a small town can make you all so miserable. What a pathletic life you must have that this small school can have such a negative impact on your life. Those of us that are part of the community are celebrating today. And for those who want to respond with negativity go ahead. We are not saying we are perfect. But today we are saying we are CHAMPS.
awesome

Fayetteville, NY

#25 Mar 17, 2014
Thats great...ND may stay open as a girls school

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need a real man 31 min Tom Powers 2
New Hartford Ambulance Controversy 32 min Dally bee 8
Who is the hot italian girl at State Farm in Ut... 37 min Tito 10
state farm new hartford 39 min Dave 48
Black Fridsy Starts Early In Ferguson 41 min wow 15
Happy turkey day 54 min Glorianer 1
I was raised YELLOW with RASH NOW I STALK MEN L... 57 min Maciols PORKY Jowls 2
Vitullo Obitary 1 hr Utica Sambo Tech ... 28
Why I left (and love it!) 1 hr Cowards And Losers 64
Water Bill increase 2 hr Despicable at Chr... 127
Cavallos a DWI Target 5 hr Oh Danny Boy 20
Utica Dating
Find my Match

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:12 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:12AM
Vick's Bro Won't Defend Him Anymore
Bleacher Report 9:16 AM
Bills Will Play Browns in Buffalo Sun.
NFL 9:22 AM
Bills will host Browns despite damage to stadium
ESPN 9:22 AM
Snow gone, Bills will play at home Sunday
CBS Sports 9:55 AM
Bills remove snow from Ralph Wilson Stadium, will play Week 13 at home
NBC Sports10:01 AM
Bills set to host Browns despite stadium damage - NBC Sports
NBC Sports12:02 PM
Report: Michael Vick the choice to start if he's healthy
NBC Sports12:18 PM
Bills make it official: They'll play in Buffalo on Sunday
Bleacher Report12:50 PM
Cowboys Defense Finally Beginning to Slip Up?
NBC Sports 1:21 PM
Bills back to normal after finally returning home - NBC Sports