American

Cortland, NY

#54 May 27, 2012
Heather knows wrote:
<quoted text>You are the nutbag here. Go on tell me I'm on welfare too because you don't like the truth you look like losers and this all sounds very true. You should be ashamed of yourself you little snail!
You're sweet just ignore the hurt little adult-child. He makes no sense so just ignore or have fun with it!
Jack

Camden, NY

#55 May 27, 2012
You just get crazier with each new post you make under each new name.
lol
get help asap nutbag.
American

Cortland, NY

#56 May 27, 2012
Watevah.

As expected no rely you have no logic, evolution has passed your kind by and you're stuck whining in utica unlike many of us that get around obviously.

Cry harder failureman. Maybe if you cry loud enough the rest of the world laughing at upi will believe it's all everyone elses fault you're ignorant poor and miserable left to live in utica.
Jack

Camden, NY

#57 May 27, 2012
lol
Sorry nutbag but I have never lived in Utica and never will.You do seem to have a Utica fetish though.
Your assumptions are just one more sign of your severe mental illness.
lol
Owen

Cortland, NY

#58 May 27, 2012
Jack wrote:
lol
Sorry nutbag but I have never lived in Utica and never will.You do seem to have a Utica fetish though.
Your assumptions are just one more sign of your severe mental illness.
lol
Anywhere in NY north of Sullivan is no pace to be proud goof. U gotta be kidding right? ROTFLMAO!
Hoop

Utica, NY

#59 May 27, 2012
Police coverup article in the NY Post today where the daughter of a famous mobster states that an FBI agent and police force covered up the many mob murders her father ordered. To think this never happens is ignorance and dillusion.
Jack

Camden, NY

#60 May 27, 2012
You are beyond retarded regardless of what name you post under you schizophrenic nutbag.
lol
American

Cortland, NY

#61 May 27, 2012
Hoop wrote:
Police coverup article in the NY Post today where the daughter of a famous mobster states that an FBI agent and police force covered up the many mob murders her father ordered. To think this never happens is ignorance and dillusion.
Ooops! Once again the hurt little children and their LIES get EXPOSED. Wow what must it be like to be a simpleton little publicpeon in utica or oneida county that has to try to defend their atrocities to th epeople of this region with racist taunts and 1992 jokes? I mean SERIOUSLY NOW LMAO!!
American

Cortland, NY

#62 May 27, 2012
Jack wrote:
You are beyond retarded regardless of what name you post under you schizophrenic nutbag.
lol
Don't you mean "jackass"? you act llike one with those pathetic transparent easily disproven arguments you try to make to defend your scumbag ways.

Keep talking you just keep proving what the people of utica have been saying all along douchbag boy!

You actually are so fkn stupid you just ADMIT IT! So which disgruntled-with-the-truth utica cop are you? County puke? You must be ONE of those flunkies you seriously come off as emotionally underdeveloped and stunted. Certainly stunted in the creativity range if you have to rely on just the stupidest, OLDESt old "jokes" to try to garner a laugh as if, somehow THAT will make you right.

If only you sad little peon that defend the public waste and abuse could see how sad and pathetic and transparent you really look.

Keep it up it's working!
connie

Utica, NY

#63 May 27, 2012
Police are criminals!
Jack

Camden, NY

#64 May 27, 2012
Your extreme paranoia, stupidity, insanity and schizophrenia is very very entertaining but shows just how unstable you are.
I hope your caseworker can help you soon.
Good luck nutbag.
Hey Jack

Rome, NY

#65 May 27, 2012
You are quite right, this person has been doing the same thing on other posts. Lets ignore him and hope he goes away or takes his meds.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#66 May 27, 2012
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
Your wife was mistaken for the Elephant man. She is in the morgue, you best go pick her up while she is still somewhat warm.
Your wife blows goats. I have proof...
cirpico

Cohoes, NY

#67 May 27, 2012
Looks like the clown OCSD should give that poor man some kind of settlement 20 years for a crime he did not do. If all of the cops on that night had not just left Kozars grill and bar in utica and smoked their bongs on the way to the scene maybe and innocent person would not have had to pay the proce what a bunch of fat looser pot heads on the OCS
I Remember

Baldwinsville, NY

#68 May 27, 2012
wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
You might want to seek some kind of therapy, there are zero people killed that the police cover, unless the coroner did something to the body to change cause of death. You fools watch to many movies.
None of you could catch a person who stole your bubble gum let alone find a killer without hard evidence. Coming from people who never had a job that a monkey couldn't do knocking the police is such a joke its funny. You're all so smart typing.
Lets see you pathetic excuses for intelligent humans explain how you catch the killer with no DNA evidence and no witness ?
Hold on to your hats the rest of you, this will be the funniest thing in the history of the human race, or the little fools just will ignore the question.
OK "WOW", try this on for size. Years ago, a certain female on the UPD witheld evidence that caused a Madison County Corrections Officer to be convicted of rape & murder of a 16 or 17 year old female who's body was discivered in an abandoned building.. After some time the evidence was discovered and all was good, except the UPD broad had retired and couldn't remember anything about the case and skated with nothing done to her. I believe it was during Arcuri's reign as DA. Rusty on the particulars, but I'm sure one of your accused welfare people can enlighten us with better details. Don't make accusations that you can't backup. AND, concerning DNA and witnesses. Cases were closed and arrests were made before any such thing as DNA and with NO witnesses. It was called good police work. Did you ever hear of David Berkowitz, AKA Son of Sam???!!!! Something you have no idea how to do. Go polish youre badge in the john, where you belong!!!
UPD Primate Dept

Cortland, NY

#69 May 28, 2012
I Remember wrote:
<quoted text> OK "WOW", try this on for size. Years ago, a certain female on the UPD witheld evidence that caused a Madison County Corrections Officer to be convicted of rape & murder of a 16 or 17 year old female who's body was discivered in an abandoned building.. After some time the evidence was discovered and all was good, except the UPD broad had retired and couldn't remember anything about the case and skated with nothing done to her. I believe it was during Arcuri's reign as DA. Rusty on the particulars, but I'm sure one of your accused welfare people can enlighten us with better details. Don't make accusations that you can't backup. AND, concerning DNA and witnesses. Cases were closed and arrests were made before any such thing as DNA and with NO witnesses. It was called good police work. Did you ever hear of David Berkowitz, AKA Son of Sam???!!!! Something you have no idea how to do. Go polish youre badge in the john, where you belong!!!
Funny and true! All they do is make noise when you cath them out there. These are your POLICE on Utica Topix all night from their cars LOL! Way to go guys like it isn't obvious you can't HAAAAANdle the truth! LMAO!
wrong

Utica, NY

#70 May 28, 2012
I Remember wrote:
<quoted text> OK "WOW", try this on for size. Years ago, a certain female on the UPD witheld evidence that caused a Madison County Corrections Officer to be convicted of rape & murder of a 16 or 17 year old female who's body was discivered in an abandoned building.. After some time the evidence was discovered and all was good, except the UPD broad had retired and couldn't remember anything about the case and skated with nothing done to her. I believe it was during Arcuri's reign as DA. Rusty on the particulars, but I'm sure one of your accused welfare people can enlighten us with better details. Don't make accusations that you can't backup. AND, concerning DNA and witnesses. Cases were closed and arrests were made before any such thing as DNA and with NO witnesses. It was called good police work. Did you ever hear of David Berkowitz, AKA Son of Sam???!!!! Something you have no idea how to do. Go polish youre badge in the john, where you belong!!!
Have you taken your meds.

1000 years ago there was a cop who was corrupt, post the proof about your hilarious story and I'll post about mine.

As for David Berkowitz, learn how to read. 200 detectives were assigned to the case, and not one of them caught the killer even with all the letters.

You need to stop allowing police to consume your every thought and go get a job. Try redoing first grade, and thanks for wasting peoples time reading empty ramble.
I Remember

Baldwinsville, NY

#71 May 28, 2012
David Berkowitz was caught because of OLD Fashioned police work as I STATED. They tracked him down because of a parking ticket. What did YOU not understand? There were NO WITNESSES and NO DNA as you claimed was necessary to solve a case. I trumped your hand and you tell me to redo 1st grade. Stop talking out of your ass because your mouth knows better. I am researching my hilarious story and when I get the particulars, providing no one else chimes in with them, I will post them. In the meantime, you may want to ask Jennifer Asker about it!!!!!!!!!!
wrong

Utica, NY

#72 May 28, 2012
I Remember wrote:
David Berkowitz was caught because of OLD Fashioned police work as I STATED. They tracked him down because of a parking ticket. What did YOU not understand? There were NO WITNESSES and NO DNA as you claimed was necessary to solve a case. I trumped your hand and you tell me to redo 1st grade. Stop talking out of your ass because your mouth knows better. I am researching my hilarious story and when I get the particulars, providing no one else chimes in with them, I will post them. In the meantime, you may want to ask Jennifer Asker about it!!!!!!!!!!
Well gumby, explain how the two hundred detectives failed, and how a parking ticket was able to led to a capture with old fashioned police work.

Maybe you need to call and see if any parking tickets were issued back in 85, lol.

Waiting on pins and needles. One lucky break and you think that old fashioned police can led to dck.

Are you working the late shift at walmart tonight, or will you be working on the great corrupt mystery ?

Your old fashioned police work without evidence has put hundreds of thousands of innocent people in jail.

Better ask mommy for a Sherlock pipe and hat.
wrong

Utica, NY

#73 May 28, 2012
P.S. Talk to Jim Shortz about the 200yo mystery.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Harry's Brake service 12 min Charmed68 2
All ELIAS posts deleted, what an idiot 17 min marc p 1
Who is Bigot Judge Popeo seething on today? 18 min Typical 1
lapolla thinks a mayor run 40 min blinded by the light 45
Does Dave at Tap Room Pay his bands? 52 min Alex 1
utica college sucks (Aug '10) 57 min wth 59
baseball weather 58 min And 2
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 14 hr Dennis 580
papa Joe's restaurant 18 hr Thomas The Tank 10
Utica Dating