joe

Utica, NY

#30 May 26, 2012
serial wrote:
<quoted text>
The old white pickup was not steve Barns, it was Mandias best friend William Bill Penner, who picked up Kim on Mohawk st. The same one who moved to north carolina after the killing. Does moving help with nightmares. Mandia, Penner and two other unknown desperate failures killed Kim.
Very true, he did have a old pickup with bondo on it. I heard he got a ride home the night she was killed and he had mud all over his pants and boots, and also was flipping out that he messed up.
serial

Thailand

#31 May 26, 2012
Mandias best friend is nammed Tuttle, wonder if he is related to the Tuttle who kidnapped the girl at the convience store and was a crimanal. Maybe his best friend Tuttle introducded him to the other Tuttle and this is the one who was with, mandia, penner.
Lou

Cortland, NY

#32 May 26, 2012
Talk about wild goose chases this is just like the eton patz case. Everyone thought for years he was killed by a pedophile so the hounded a "suspect" for 30 years meanwhile their own shoddy policework missed a guy they SHOULD have nailed but he wasn't at the store he worked at the day they went to talk to people in that area of the neighborhood.
Obviously someone in law enforcement likes this goose chase despite never being able to prove anything at all. Just paid speculators covering their own. Not surprising around here.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#35 May 26, 2012
M and M wrote:
3 hours ago
<quoted text>
Sounds like bullshit to me.
Jack

Syracuse, NY

#36 May 27, 2012
KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text> Sounds like bullshit to me.
Your wife was mistaken for the Elephant man. She is in the morgue, you best go pick her up while she is still somewhat warm.
mr sandman

Utica, NY

#37 May 27, 2012
Mammy wrote:
The majority of unsolved murders are due to law enforcement negligence/involvement.
yes. you'd be surprised how many murders are covered up by the cops or detectives. or how many they simply do a shoddy job investigating. the police are by no means infallible.
wrong

Utica, NY

#38 May 27, 2012
mr sandman wrote:
<quoted text>
yes. you'd be surprised how many murders are covered up by the cops or detectives. or how many they simply do a shoddy job investigating. the police are by no means infallible.
You might want to seek some kind of therapy, there are zero people killed that the police cover, unless the coroner did something to the body to change cause of death. You fools watch to many movies.

None of you could catch a person who stole your bubble gum let alone find a killer without hard evidence. Coming from people who never had a job that a monkey couldn't do knocking the police is such a joke its funny. You're all so smart typing.

Lets see you pathetic excuses for intelligent humans explain how you catch the killer with no DNA evidence and no witness ?

Hold on to your hats the rest of you, this will be the funniest thing in the history of the human race, or the little fools just will ignore the question.

“...Strike one”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#39 May 27, 2012
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
Your wife was mistaken for the Elephant man. She is in the morgue, you best go pick her up while she is still somewhat warm.
Your momma must be rich, all them nickels she finds down the back of the couch. WHILE SHE'S BENDING OVER IT.

LOL
Kry

Utica, NY

#40 May 27, 2012
wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
You might want to seek some kind of therapy, there are zero people killed that the police cover, unless the coroner did something to the body to change cause of death. You fools watch to many movies.
None of you could catch a person who stole your bubble gum let alone find a killer without hard evidence. Coming from people who never had a job that a monkey couldn't do knocking the police is such a joke its funny. You're all so smart typing.
Lets see you pathetic excuses for intelligent humans explain how you catch the killer with no DNA evidence and no witness ?
Hold on to your hats the rest of you, this will be the funniest thing in the history of the human race, or the little fools just will ignore the question.
Ha.
What

Cortland, NY

#41 May 27, 2012
wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
No police anywhere have ever covered up something? Boy you really think everyone's that gullible? Wow! LOL!

You were doing better for yourselves trying to make welfare jokes. Ironic too since working for the police in CNY IS welfare for underachievers. Here you are. Underachieving again!
Elle

Cortland, NY

#42 May 27, 2012
wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
You really must be immature and pathetic to have to defend yourself that way. Try defending yourselves in court with that familys lawyers like that moron. Tell them they must be on welfare, and "monkeys" and "don't have a job". Let us know how far that gets you.

Seriously people this is the kind of person we're dealing with right here.

Some immature halfwit that thinks stupid middle-school maturity wisecracks will dismiss deaths and serious questions about police accountability in the area.
How quaint you claim police have never covered anything up! LOL! You BURNED THOSE BRIDES loser save it for your gramma. I bet she still thinks you're a big morally straight hereo don't she?
My 2 C

Cortland, NY

#43 May 27, 2012
wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
Well for starts we'd just get RID OF YOU you subscribe to the "everyones on welfare" and "a criminal" asshole rote that isn't true so getting you off any case would be a great start/ You sound a little too personally angry and immature, like all rattled here. Truth hurt? Your reasoning ain't worth a shot of piss so that's probably why you're so defensive and immature like this.

The typical cowboy cop who's astonished that this is really the way people are starting to see their parasitic unaccountable excuses making ways.

Deal with it so sorry people have got your number now!
Jack

Camden, NY

#44 May 27, 2012
To Educate One Hundred wrote:
<quoted text>
Your momma must be rich, all them nickels she finds down the back of the couch. WHILE SHE'S BENDING OVER IT.
LOL
Awww you defending your boyfriend and fckmate is really sweet. I wish you two the best.
lol
WRONG

Utica, NY

#45 May 27, 2012
The welfare failures of topix speak.

Are you all on your knees yet, begging Obama to feed you before you all starve to death, so you can sit around on topix changing ZERO.

Wow, thanks for changing all those laws while handing out fries.

Topix failures sure have changed so many laws.

So you'll all never have real jobs, or lives and think posting is saving the country.

I know you're all at camp or traveling the world with your fry making jobs but using wifi to post.

******The best part failures, police will chase anyone they want, when they want, and you'll never change it.*******

You've already failed.!!!!!!!!!

How's patterson doing, the jury or his peers sure hate cops to.

What about Miller the jury of his cop hating peers sure put him away.LOL

YOU'VE ALREADY ALL FAILED!!!!!!!!!!

TELL SHADOW I SAID HI, oh wait, you ALL FAILED THERE.

Nothing like failing for failures.

FAIL
Del

Cortland, NY

#46 May 27, 2012
WRONG wrote:
Are you all on your knees yet, begging Obama to feed you before you all starve to death, so you can sit around on topix changing ZERO.
So you'll all never have real jobs, or lives and think posting is saving the country.
I know you're all at camp or traveling the world with your fry making jobs but using wifi to post.
******The best part failures, police will chase anyone they want, when they want, and you'll never change it.*******
FAIL
If all you can do to defend your kind is to make welfare insults that's just admitting you loes, you're immature and are exactly what people are beginning to realize and talk about you. Deal with it quietly please.
You must think people don't have google if you think anyone believes you're "police do no wrong" bs. You people are getting alittle out of touch with reality and too full of yourselves. All these posters can't be wrong even if they're ALL on "welfare" moron asshole.
Jack

Camden, NY

#47 May 27, 2012
WRONG wrote:
FAIL
Wow, these Kimberly Simon freaks are nuts, I agree there but you are out of your mind.
Seriously, you need some serious long term therapy.
I hope to God your Welfare case worker gets you booked into mental health asap.
Good luck nutbag.
lol
Good Afternoon Sgt Hauck

Cortland, NY

#48 May 27, 2012
That's just Sgt Hauck of the Utica New York Police Department. He's their big "internet IT" guy that sits online all day maintining their one-sided "UPD Facebook" page modding all the comments and presenting their excuses to anyone that asks questions.

When topix starts talking about the abuses of the police and the union employees the city and county have and their problems he takes it all personal because after all he's their big "internet IT investigator PR guy" and he's a known racist so he comes on up here with his silly immature 15 yeaqr old's idea of what racist invective and "welfare" blah blah blah.

That's the kind of people they hire and encourage around this area in the police.

10,000 posts from him all written the same way ranting at anyone with a complaint or criticism can't be wrong! Just go see the patterns for yourself or better yet just wait till it calms down and start your own bait post to prove it to yourselves. These people are a public funded cancer on the region. It won't stop until enough people get fed up with the police-hero state and start complaining and calling the real authorities everytime the fk up.
Jack

Camden, NY

#49 May 27, 2012
Yeah, way to show you aren't crazy.
lol
Seriously you freak, talk to your case worker about getting help.You have more mental illnesses than all of Bellevue put together.
lol

“I'm me. Deal with it!”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#50 May 27, 2012
Good Afternoon Sgt Hauck wrote:
That's just Sgt Hauck of the Utica New York Police Department. He's their big "internet IT" guy that sits online all day maintining their one-sided "UPD Facebook" page modding all the comments and presenting their excuses to anyone that asks questions.
When topix starts talking about the abuses of the police and the union employees the city and county have and their problems he takes it all personal because after all he's their big "internet IT investigator PR guy" and he's a known racist so he comes on up here with his silly immature 15 yeaqr old's idea of what racist invective and "welfare" blah blah blah.
That's the kind of people they hire and encourage around this area in the police.
10,000 posts from him all written the same way ranting at anyone with a complaint or criticism can't be wrong! Just go see the patterns for yourself or better yet just wait till it calms down and start your own bait post to prove it to yourselves. These people are a public funded cancer on the region. It won't stop until enough people get fed up with the police-hero state and start complaining and calling the real authorities everytime the fk up.
As bad as this is it is true I noticed that myself. This is sickening. They should investigate these wildcard policemen that do this.

“I'm me. Deal with it!”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#51 May 27, 2012
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, these Kimberly Simon freaks are nuts, I agree there but you are out of your mind.
Seriously, you need some serious long term therapy.
I hope to God your Welfare case worker gets you booked into mental health asap.
Good luck nutbag.
lol
You are the nutbag here. Go on tell me I'm on welfare too because you don't like the truth you look like losers and this all sounds very true. You should be ashamed of yourself you little snail!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jill WKTV 13 min Dont live the lie 40
Tazz Hanna & UPD obsession 15 min Dont live the lie 6
Mary Willson on wutr is hot. 16 min ohyeah 1
bn MORE THEN A MILLION BABIES SEXUALLY ABUSED I... 53 min hightec 38
welfare FELON HECTOR HERNANDEZ LIVING THE OBAMA... 57 min nach 19
Arterial project a massive dangerous area. 1 hr Valley Hoe 8
Miss You 1 hr elf 11
Parole Officer Incident at Denny's 3 hr Stucchi Grease 393
Serious car accident in Utica 8 hr DUH DUH DUH Utican 25
East Utica in the 70's and 80's/ what do you re... (Jan '10) 16 hr DUH DUH DUH Utican 378
AHL Expanding West 16 hr DUH DUH DUH Utican 65
Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:47 pm PST