Kimberly Simon Killer Caught
First Prev
of 18
Next Last
In search of the truth

Whitesboro, NY

#379 Jan 11, 2013
kim simon rip wrote:
<quoted text>no, i'm not linda, but I know her and care a lot about her, so please leave her out of it.I know Helmer well, so yes, I know he's retired. It just seems like you know so much, the whole truth and every person involved, so i thought out of kindness, you might have answered my question. i've only been on this site for 1day, and i can already see, it's not really to help kim,her parents,friends,or loved ones,who still suffer daily from these events. this is not a joking or mean and nasty forum. so, if u weren't close to kim, you really should find a different forum. i know I am done with this mean spirited one.it's about a beautiful person that was killed by animals and all need to come to justice,so thanks for the kindness.
I too would like to see this solved and those involved brought to justice. I think there are people that want to help on here but also those that are close to the guilty and they will try to change the subject and scare everyone away from this topic any way they can. I have heard about JG and PC being involved in this. And some say the "satan" group were not the actual killers but just there and part of the cover up. Can you shed any light on this?
Yup all that too

United States

#380 Jan 11, 2013
In search of the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I too would like to see this solved and those involved brought to justice. I think there are people that want to help on here but also those that are close to the guilty and they will try to change the subject and scare everyone away from this topic any way they can. I have heard about JG and PC being involved in this. And some say the "satan" group were not the actual killers but just there and part of the cover up. Can you shed any light on this?
That azzhole didnt just pop up on this thread thats whiteswhoro sanctidaddy trying to pretend he's a human fkn being.

Mark my words you WILL all know the story on this when the person who would know is ready to talk. Don't believe them ? Fine. Meantime go on chasing the mandia guy you fkn monotooth mo+hrfkrz! YEAH go back and read!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Theres Cretin

Gouverneur, NY

#381 Jan 12, 2013
Yup all that too wrote:
<quoted text>That azzhole didnt just pop up on this thread thats whiteswhoro sanctidaddy trying to pretend he's a human fkn being.
Mark my words you WILL all know the story on this when the person who would know is ready to talk. Don't believe them ? Fine. Meantime go on chasing the mandia guy you fkn monotooth mo+hrfkrz! YEAH go back and read!
"fkn monotooth mo+hrfkrz" Cretin you are so creative! Now, go knock that last tooth out of your head and become the world's biggest "fkn notooth mo+hrfkn loser."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Parasite protection dept

United States

#382 Jan 12, 2013
Theres Cretin wrote:
<quoted text>
"fkn monotooth mo+hrfkrz" Cretin you are so creative! Now, go knock that last tooth out of your head and become the world's biggest "fkn notooth mo+hrfkn loser."
LMAO! And you wonder why no one is coming forward with what you seek right retard? Cool. Meanwhile resume the Mandia goose chase lol! Try again next year! It's only been what 27 so far?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
CONCERNED

Denver, CO

#385 Nov 18, 2014
Her killer was not caught. Her killer killed himself out in AZ after he found out that the investigator was on his trail. Her killer died of an overdose. But there are other people involved in this case. I personally know one of them and that person is not telling everything they know about the killing of Kimberly Simon. Bu one da the truth will all come out.
Well Then

Warren, NJ

#386 Nov 19, 2014
CONCERNED wrote:
Her killer was not caught. Her killer killed himself out in AZ after he found out that the investigator was on his trail. Her killer died of an overdose. But there are other people involved in this case. I personally know one of them and that person is not telling everything they know about the killing of Kimberly Simon. Bu one da the truth will all come out.
This person you speak of, someone you know, is a piece of crap for not coming forward. And if this is true, then you are a piece of crap too for not giving their name to investigators or posting it publicly. I think that ANY person who knows anything that could be useful and has never come forward is the lowest type of scum on earth and I would wish them nothing but bad things.
shot score

Whitesboro, NY

#387 Nov 20, 2014
Grim Reaper wrote:
Its about time they caught that bastard Mandia. They caught him in Florida. Rott in Hell mandia
to bad he has gotten away with her murder so far, but he lives in hell each day in a dump an still living because his parents feed him. two dead and only the paris hill killer and william to go.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Investigation

Syracuse, NY

#388 Dec 5, 2014
Any new updates on this case?
wicked

Princeton, MA

#389 Dec 17, 2015
Investigation wrote:
Any new updates on this case?
All but one are walking around free.
whodidit

Rome, NY

#390 Feb 6, 2016
Gilligan did it.. he had a truck and his father was in charge of the cop from Utica that said steve barnes did it
alan

Rome, NY

#391 Feb 6, 2016
I heard they arrested him. is that true

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pay to Play Cuomo 3 min McLaughlin 1
Comets cecelie and rob 7 min utica truth 18
Places for tomato pie? 10 min utica truth 26
The End for Mohawk Valley EDGE? 11 min Uh huh 40
jaks in barneveld (Jul '14) 20 min Booby 87
Utica loves refugees 35 min eddie 3
The U P D cover-up 36 min Toilet Face UPD 88
teddy talerico good hes dead 2 hr Pleasant people 45
Tenney 4 hr wire 85
Talk of the Town 6 hr Tito 26