kim simon rip

Utica, NY

#353 Jan 10, 2013
she was a dear, close friend of mine. It has in many ways ruined my life 100%. inever knew rich miller jr., but he did worship the devil and hurt animals. Also, another of the killers was in kim's and mine inner circle. he is now dead too. maybe committed suicide after they took his dna cause he knew the results were on the way. we were devastated by this. he cops in 85 really fucked this up bad. barnes got a raw deal. they had me believing it was him too. so, 1 alive killer left to catch and the girl who watched knows who it was. i hope she helps us,the people that really knew and loved kimmy, so that we can have more peace. but, it never goes away,never,ever. so help. i love and miss you kimmy, rip.
slim

Carthage, NY

#354 Jan 11, 2013
whats the problem?
they where just seeing if she could have sex, whats wrong with that?
they where just doing there "JOB"?
what do you think they where getting paid for?
sometimes people get hurt, happens all the time, its a tough "job".
slim

Carthage, NY

#355 Jan 11, 2013
they where just trying to "HELP" her, what about that do you not understand?
there "NICE", "good" people.
"people are just trying to be nice".
omg get a life.
kim simon rip

Utica, NY

#356 Jan 11, 2013
Grim Reaper wrote:
Its about time they caught that bastard Mandia. They caught him in Florida. Rott in Hell mandia
who the hell is mandia
kim simon rip

Utica, NY

#357 Jan 11, 2013
slim wrote:
whats the problem?
they where just seeing if she could have sex, whats wrong with that?
they where just doing there "JOB"?
what do you think they where getting paid for?
sometimes people get hurt, happens all the time, its a tough "job".
you are a sicko, how could you say such a thing.
kim simon rip

Utica, NY

#358 Jan 11, 2013
tomarrow jan. 12th kim would've been 44yrs. old. probably with kids and i so wish she were here to celebrate with us. GOD BLESS KIMMY-HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE.
kim simon rip

Utica, NY

#359 Jan 11, 2013
Grim Reaper wrote:
Its about time they caught that bastard Mandia. They caught him in Florida. Rott in Hell mandia
who is mandia, whats his real name ?
kim simon rip

Utica, NY

#360 Jan 11, 2013
joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Which wife did he bring to Florida, the 5th one. Mommy an Daddy must have paid for the tickets, they paid his child support for his first kid for 18 years and every car he's ever driven. Just a leech. His Mommy an Daddy need to pay for removal of those disgusting varicose veins.
please tell me mandia's real name,please.
UPD - Utica Primate Dept

Middleville, NJ

#361 Jan 11, 2013
They just need to call the UPD in this! The lardOrama would pin it on SOMEBODY. Oh wait that's what they did the forst time LOL!
kim simon rip

Utica, NY

#362 Jan 11, 2013
serial wrote:
Mandias best friend is nammed Tuttle, wonder if he is related to the Tuttle who kidnapped the girl at the convience store and was a crimanal. Maybe his best friend Tuttle introducded him to the other Tuttle and this is the one who was with, mandia, penner.
it's the same tuttle, you are correct. after giving dna sample tuttle died in prison before results came back pos. he was a close friend of kim's and my inner circle. after her death he still came to my home and sat around as we mourned,cried and dicussed the case. I never thought tuttle could hurt a fly until he kidnapped the lady from conv. store, which was yrs. after he raped and helped kill kim. we never thought in a million yrs. he could harm anyone. i'm not sure, but once they went to the prison to get his dna,he knew it would come back pos.,so maybe he committed suicide or just got lucky and died before the results were in.i never did ask. thats why kim got in that car, because she knew and trusted tuttle. please tell me who is mandia and penner.sincerely, 1 of kim's close friends.
kim simon rip

Utica, NY

#363 Jan 11, 2013
American wrote:
<quoted text>Ooops! Once again the hurt little children and their LIES get EXPOSED. Wow what must it be like to be a simpleton little publicpeon in utica or oneida county that has to try to defend their atrocities to th epeople of this region with racist taunts and 1992 jokes? I mean SERIOUSLY NOW LMAO!!
this is for kim simon comments only, we are trying to help solve her murder,exchange info. not this bullshit.
kim simon rip

Utica, NY

#364 Jan 11, 2013
wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
Seeing how you believe that thing inside your skull works, find this answer.
Barns wasn't a student, so why the day after Kim was killed, did Barns go to her school in a frantic spaz attack, asking everyone where Kim was.
Do you have your pipe and hat on ? I went to school that day to see if my friend kim showed up, then right after school i went to her house and her parents were like ghosts. no, steve didn't come to school that day asking were kim was, they didn't even hang out,at all. had friends in common, but they weren't friends.
they weren't even friends, he never came to the school that day. ask someone who knows the facts,me.
kim simon rip

Utica, NY

#365 Jan 11, 2013
wrong wrote:
Still wondering why Barns went to Kims school frantically searching and asking everyone where Kim was the day after she was killed. Doesn't make any sense when the real killer was a OLIVE. Does the OLIVE know about the match between the killers friend Tuttle and the Tuttle who was one of the four that was there when Kim was murdered ?
This is old fashioned detective work.
there's only 1 tuttle, john,he died in prison before the dna results were back. and steve never came to school that day day at all asking about kim, they weren't even friends.i know that for sure.
kim simon rip

Utica, NY

#366 Jan 11, 2013
wrong wrote:
Strange how the Tuttle of the killers friend lived next to where Sara Wood was taken. Strange how michelle mikalajuanas told one of the killer friends that she knew who killed Kim and then winds up dead. Strange how a patient winds up dead from the killers work and winds up in the same area where Kim was found.
Can anyone say SERIAL OLIVE.
who the f is olive
kim simon rip

Utica, NY

#367 Jan 11, 2013
I Remember wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't an off duty UPD officer drive by on Mohawk St. and see her talking to a guy in a pickup truck, and that it got his attention because of a bald front tire? Didn't he ID it as Barnes'?
you are correct
fake friend

Camillus, NY

#368 Jan 11, 2013
Apparently the loony bin has released you. This case with a complete synapses of what happened, people involved has been discussed over the last year and a half a thousands times. What BS excuse will you come up with for not knowing. State a valid reason and I will make a call.
kim simon rip

Utica, NY

#369 Jan 11, 2013
I_Gets_It_In wrote:
<quoted text>
Im on this one because I am actually intrigued about unsolved mysteries in our area. But after further review. This topic is ridiculous. None of your or anyone else's findings are going to change the fact that a 16 year old girl was allowed to walk alone to a dark place by her parents and was killed. Nothing you find out is going to change that fact, maybe we could put our collective brain power into actually doing something, worthwile, like i dont know, making sure it doesnt happen again? ijs
1st of all,her parents offered her a ride, she said no because it was only 5-5:30pm on a beautiful,warm,sunny day,sept.18th.It stayed daylight until about 8:00pm and her curfew on school nights was 9:00p.m.
kim simon rip

Utica, NY

#370 Jan 11, 2013
Simple wrote:
Oneida county law enforcement happened.
Again, untrue. dna samples were taken, tons of them, even from other states. Jim Helmer from the DA's office has worked his ass off to solve this case for kim's fam., her close friends,like myself and cause he has grown to love fam. and friends of kim.2 dna samples were a match to a man that died before the results came back, also dna was matched to a prisoner, j.Tuttle, who also died before results came back. Allison Scranton who was there all night died sev.yrs. before the case was re-opened. so there's still 1 more male killer and a female that watched, that refuses to come forward, even though she would face no charges for watching through the bushes, but she refuses. we need her to come forward, please.
kim simon rip

Utica, NY

#371 Jan 11, 2013
larry wrote:
<quoted text> Too bad you have no clue what that meant, you seem a little slow, have someone bite read it and explain what the means.
You might want to call Mrs Simon, because the last I knew, she was not told the truth by the investigators, and she was really pissed off about the whole mess and what she was told. I happen to know one of her very good friends who talks to her all the time. I had them tell her the truth, I don't know if she believes it or the bulsht the investigators told her. One day I am going to go see her and explain what happened so she knows the truth.
larry, who is this guy who works with children who is 1 of the killers, but can't be charged for whatever reason. I'm 1 of her best friends and i need to know who #3 is.is it J.G.
u are a nut

Camillus, NY

#372 Jan 11, 2013
kim simon rip wrote:
<quoted text>larry, who is this guy who works with children who is 1 of the killers, but can't be charged for whatever reason. I'm 1 of her best friends and i need to know who #3 is.is it J.G.
You aren't linda,go ask your doctor to up your meds,before the nice men in the white suits take you back.Steve barns did go to Kims school the morning after she was found, moron. Helmer is retired, go ask the his partner and stop making an ass out of yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any truth that NH rehired the same basketball c... 10 min joe 3
More Proof Of Welfare Hockey 21 min Cheerleader 87
Judge Bernie Clark back in the news again 26 min Barrister 30
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 35 min positronium 6,465
The Arc 37 min utican 1
ebola now in the usa 38 min Lock and Load 3
More money for the Auditorium... 38 min Cheerleader 445
Utica Comets have the highest number of season ... 46 min Cheerleader 44
Belvidere Dairy's Meatballs 55 min in the know 6
yanadasis closes club house 6 hr No Club needed 73
Picente fires back at Astornio's 'smoke and mir... 7 hr Back To The Future 53

Utica Jobs

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica