One good thing to say about Utica...c'mon you can do it!

Posted in the Utica Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of38
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Proud Utican

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Oct 18, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

This city has so much to offer. The negativity has to stop. Let's embrace this place!
LOL

Medford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Oct 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

No traffic.
subaru wrx

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Oct 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ya this place has so much to offer get real bit*h crime I live 3 blocks u from the hood hear gun shots ring out mmm nice place and the crime you no who brings that.real nice place to live I stood at the window last week and saw mex top rite in front of m house get outrun to the van that was following him and deal him drugs I just luv Utica.
Proud Utican

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Oct 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

See two great positive comments...let's not stop there. Keep me coming!!!!
Corrupt Fail-Hole USA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Oct 18, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Highest taxed county in the highest taxed state.

Corrupt and incompetent city council.

Racist police department.(Just check their facebook!)

State has enormous unfunded pension rolls.

Rerun politicians, musical council.

Birthplace of "Friends & Family Plan"

Felons in office.

Schools rated lowest in the state.(Speaks volumes!)

Idiotic traffic and road layout.

Capitol of taxpayer funded corporate nano waste.

Home of the fake nano plant.

Full of human waste. Sewers are worst in the NE.

Like Detroit- Progressive Liberal Dem Stronghold.

Stupid gullible people, think "nano" is coming!

Systemically corrupt law enforcement, DA.

Unavailable Mayor, city leaders. Responds only to photo ops and big checks.

Board of Education- systemically corrupt and inept.

CLOSED property databases, LAST in region to go online.

Full of minor service-based industry.

Highest level of childhood poverty in region.

Opaque government, hides lawsuits and settlements from public.

Ignorant media, talks "Boilermaker" instead of ISSUES.

Historically abusive police dept. that Does No Wrong.

Official wrongs and abuse are protected by media.

Wholly ignorant average population.

Schools teach "football" instead of pragmatics.

No scenery compared to other much more beautiful areas.

Historically neglected by downstate/Albany.

Judiciary is corrupt, protects its family.

Highest animal abuse levels in tri-state area.

Highest gas costs.

Highest energy costs.

Full of rosey glassed ostrich flocks.

Outrageous levels of alcohol and drug abuse.

"Meth Labs" are the only tech industry ACTUALLY growing.

Highest level of lead in housing in state.

City is barely solvent, lawsuits will devastate Utica in 2014.

Fund balance and bookkeeping are a joke.

Full of racists.

Highest poor immigrant influx in ENTIRE USA.

3rd highest sex-offender population IN ENTIRE US.

Highest paid state employees.

Gun owners are criminalized by SAFE act etc.

Center of the biggest Nannystate in the US.
harry

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Oct 18, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

2

Corrupt Fail-Hole USA wrote:
Highest taxed county in the highest taxed state.
Corrupt and incompetent city council.
Racist police department.(Just check their facebook!)
State has enormous unfunded pension rolls.
Rerun politicians, musical council.
Birthplace of "Friends & Family Plan"
Felons in office.
Schools rated lowest in the state.(Speaks volumes!)
Idiotic traffic and road layout.
Capitol of taxpayer funded corporate nano waste.
Home of the fake nano plant.
Full of human waste. Sewers are worst in the NE.
Like Detroit- Progressive Liberal Dem Stronghold.
Stupid gullible people, think "nano" is coming!
Systemically corrupt law enforcement, DA.
Unavailable Mayor, city leaders. Responds only to photo ops and big checks.
Board of Education- systemically corrupt and inept.
CLOSED property databases, LAST in region to go online.
Full of minor service-based industry.
Highest level of childhood poverty in region.
Opaque government, hides lawsuits and settlements from public.
Ignorant media, talks "Boilermaker" instead of ISSUES.
Historically abusive police dept. that Does No Wrong.
Official wrongs and abuse are protected by media.
Wholly ignorant average population.
Schools teach "football" instead of pragmatics.
No scenery compared to other much more beautiful areas.
Historically neglected by downstate/Albany.
Judiciary is corrupt, protects its family.
Highest animal abuse levels in tri-state area.
Highest gas costs.
Highest energy costs.
Full of rosey glassed ostrich flocks.
Outrageous levels of alcohol and drug abuse.
"Meth Labs" are the only tech industry ACTUALLY growing.
Highest level of lead in housing in state.
City is barely solvent, lawsuits will devastate Utica in 2014.
Fund balance and bookkeeping are a joke.
Full of racists.
Highest poor immigrant influx in ENTIRE USA.
3rd highest sex-offender population IN ENTIRE US.
Highest paid state employees.
Gun owners are criminalized by SAFE act etc.
Center of the biggest Nannystate in the US.
Absolutely awesome and so true but I like this one the best. Unavailable Mayor, city leaders. Responds only to photo ops and big checks. He makes sure he is at all events. The best was rescueing the puppy in a hole. Why the fuc is robbie there? To get a photo op.
Buzzer

Westfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Oct 21, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

1

Here's a positive comment:

I'm "positive" that Utica sucks.
The Truthest

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Oct 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Great resturants and great surronding area!!!

Level 3

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Oct 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The sign! The SIGN!!
Zoo

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Oct 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

We have a zoo, a place for sking, and some awesomely talented singers and magicians!
yeah gotcha

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Oct 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

harry wrote:
<quoted text>Absolutely awesome and so true but I like this one the best. Unavailable Mayor, city leaders. Responds only to photo ops and big checks. He makes sure he is at all events. The best was rescueing the puppy in a hole. Why the fuc is robbie there? To get a photo op.
this mayor has been letting CWSI get away with operating a dump business in a RESIDENTIAL area, and the mancuso brothers have been taken to court and ordered to move out..when they found a place, they came up with a lame excuse that they were being robbed in that area...HUH, another crock of s#$t like them!...this mayor and the last 2 mayors have continued to assist them in breaking the law...AND GETTING AWAY WITH IT. We definitely need a whole new slate, and that goes for CODES dept. too.
Too Fat

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Oct 21, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

The Truthest wrote:
Great resturants and great surronding area!!!
If you ever get out of Utica ahole... you will realize that the food is slop... slop... slop!!! Typical for all of Utica's athletic men and women! The food sucks- its all basic food for the intellects of all you uneducated morons in that dump city- keep staying fat Utica!!
Positive

Cortland, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Oct 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Corrupt Fail-Hole USA wrote:
Highest taxed county in the highest taxed state.
Corrupt and incompetent city council.
Racist police department.(Just check their facebook!)
State has enormous unfunded pension rolls.
Rerun politicians, musical council.
Birthplace of "Friends & Family Plan"
Felons in office.
Schools rated lowest in the state.(Speaks volumes!)
Idiotic traffic and road layout.
Capitol of taxpayer funded corporate nano waste.
Home of the fake nano plant.
Full of human waste. Sewers are worst in the NE.
Like Detroit- Progressive Liberal Dem Stronghold.
Stupid gullible people, think "nano" is coming!
Systemically corrupt law enforcement, DA.
Unavailable Mayor, city leaders. Responds only to photo ops and big checks.
Board of Education- systemically corrupt and inept.
CLOSED property databases, LAST in region to go online.
Full of minor service-based industry.
Highest level of childhood poverty in region.
Opaque government, hides lawsuits and settlements from public.
Ignorant media, talks "Boilermaker" instead of ISSUES.
Historically abusive police dept. that Does No Wrong.
Official wrongs and abuse are protected by media.
Wholly ignorant average population.
Schools teach "football" instead of pragmatics.
No scenery compared to other much more beautiful areas.
Historically neglected by downstate/Albany.
Judiciary is corrupt, protects its family.
Highest animal abuse levels in tri-state area.
Highest gas costs.
Highest energy costs.
Full of rosey glassed ostrich flocks.
Outrageous levels of alcohol and drug abuse.
"Meth Labs" are the only tech industry ACTUALLY growing.
Highest level of lead in housing in state.
City is barely solvent, lawsuits will devastate Utica in 2014.
Fund balance and bookkeeping are a joke.
Full of racists.
Highest poor immigrant influx in ENTIRE USA.
3rd highest sex-offender population IN ENTIRE US.
Highest paid state employees.
Gun owners are criminalized by SAFE act etc.
Center of the biggest Nannystate in the US.
The most positive thing I can think of is, thank god this ahole doesn't live here. Hates the area but just can't seem to let it go, it consumes him.

Level 3

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Oct 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Positive wrote:
<quoted text>
The most positive thing I can think of is, thank god this ahole doesn't live here. Hates the area but just can't seem to let it go, it consumes him.
And yet, he's right.
Live here

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Oct 22, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

2

The many excellent colleges and universities that we have in the area will be a source of new jobs and ideas!
Change is Good

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Oct 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Excited to see what the Nano center may bring. Hopefully young successful adults stay in this area.
nano

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Oct 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Change is Good wrote:
Excited to see what the Nano center may bring. Hopefully young successful adults stay in this area.
Never will happen.
Da Law

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Oct 22, 2013
 

Judged:

4

2

1

Live here wrote:
The many excellent colleges and universities that we have in the area will be a source of new jobs and ideas!
Those would be the excellent colleges and universities that have been here for the last few decades? You know, the years when the population and economy imploded?

"This time will be different!" really should be Utica's official slogan.
Da Law

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Oct 22, 2013
 
Change is Good wrote:
Excited to see what the Nano center may bring. Hopefully young successful adults stay in this area.
Hiring for Quad-C is reportedly starting within 90 days.

Despite the impending launch of the facility Oneida County still hasn't filed a flow mitigation plan for the excess outflow from Quad-C. Curious that, since it's a requirement of the DEC consent order. Under the terms of that agreement the the 2 million gallons a day of outflow from Quad-C has to be compensated for by a 10 million gallon mitigation effort.

No mitigation plan has been filed.

No money is budgeted for the required system upgrades for mitigation.

No money is proposed in next years budget for said mitigation efforts.
Why

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Oct 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Why is it that all you get in this area is people complaining about everything. Yet they do nothing to change it. That's it sit behind your keyboard and complain. That's going to impove quality of life around here!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of38
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

288 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
I hate Easter! 2 min Rich Farrell 3
Stewarts on Culver not economic developement. 3 min Mimi 23
Hillary Stumped? Startling New Polls Show She's... 7 min Bill K 3
Very Low Flying Commercial Jet Today 11 min Frustrated Neighbor 4
Utica green waste 12 min Asz Crack Over Short 2
Complaining about Utica!! 12 min Frustrated Neighbor 14
He cheated twice 13 min Noooo 1
Observer Dispatch - CNY News For Stupid People 16 min Frustrated Neighbor 78
The Brindisi's make a threat 2 hr Bobby Oliveira 16
Official: Goodbye Comets 2 hr Prisons and Riggies 84
•••
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••