What happened to UPD DWI Elizabeth Shanley case?

Posted in the Utica Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of52
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Level 3

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

wet rag wrote:
<quoted text>
really? are there plenty who care? doubt it. now that you mention the word "period", you are nothing but a wet rag, complaining about stuff you know nothing about. what facts are you aware of? please enlighten us , oh wonderful one, of such high morals and integrity. we all bow before you. please tell us all the truth that only you know. what a total jerkoff you are. get off your computer and do something real! how about starting with going up to beth shanley's face and expressing all your "facts"?! hopefully, when you do, she stuff's it all back down your throat, with one hand tied behind her back.
She couldn't get around her fat ass to do anything anyway. I have expressed my opinion openly and to her. And the FACTS are she ran into someone at a Mcdonalds drive thru wouldn't shut her loud mouth and kept rambling on how she was a cop and the person she hit wanted her arrested and the police had no choice. FACTS.
fact is

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

nooneissafe wrote:
<quoted text>
She couldn't get around her fat ass to do anything anyway. I have expressed my opinion openly and to her. And the FACTS are she ran into someone at a Mcdonalds drive thru wouldn't shut her loud mouth and kept rambling on how she was a cop and the person she hit wanted her arrested and the police had no choice. FACTS.
the fact is you are a lying POS. you never went up to her and said a damn thing. and when did you express your opinion openly? on topix? that's hardly out in the open.
will

Nashua, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Last i seen her she was out at at a local bar which i wont mention and guess what she was doing. Drinking. Really. Go figure

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Well instead of arguing with some nobody I'm sticking to the FACTS. She was arrested for DWI she still goes out and drinks. She hasn't learned a thing because she got a slap on the wrist and kept her job. She should not be allowed to enforce a law she her self don't obey. She needs to have that badge stripped away and put in her place.
oh yeah

Greenville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

nooneissafe wrote:
Well instead of arguing with some nobody I'm sticking to the FACTS. She was arrested for DWI she still goes out and drinks. She hasn't learned a thing because she got a slap on the wrist and kept her job. She should not be allowed to enforce a law she her self don't obey. She needs to have that badge stripped away and put in her place.
woulda, shoulda, coulda....well, fact is, mr. pink triangle, that she still has her job, her badge, AND her gun, and that aint gonna change. so go blow all your BS out you A$$.

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Lol must be a family member pissed off. Sorry but facts are facts. She is a horrible police officer and a drunk. And a big liability to the city of Utica.
big nobody

Hoosick Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

nooneissafe wrote:
Lol must be a family member pissed off. Sorry but facts are facts. She is a horrible police officer and a drunk. And a big liability to the city of Utica.
who are you to talk about anybody? are you some perfect person without sin? you are just another jealous scumbag who gets away with plenty, i'm sure, and then goes around talking about everyone elses's. ya know what? i'll give you an assignment: go up to anyone you talk about on this site , introduce yourself and talk all the same trash. you won't do it because you are a spineless pink triangle.

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

She is still a drunk. And no one can grow enough hops to make her look good. Just in case you don't understand: hops are what is used to make beer. She is a drunk dirty cop.
ur rubber im glue

Nassau, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

nooneissafe wrote:
She is still a drunk. And no one can grow enough hops to make her look good. Just in case you don't understand: hops are what is used to make beer. She is a drunk dirty cop.
and you are a dirty little coward pink triangle who lacks the courage of your convictions. so, are you gonna approach beth or not? i guess not. you sniveling little girl. what a waste of space you are. it's truly disgusting to watch a person talk a bunch of shit and then not act on it. lame lame lame. i piss on you.

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

ur rubber im glue wrote:
<quoted text>
and you are a dirty little coward pink triangle who lacks the courage of your convictions. so, are you gonna approach beth or not? i guess not. you sniveling little girl. what a waste of space you are. it's truly disgusting to watch a person talk a bunch of shit and then not act on it. lame lame lame. i piss on you.
Whatever you say. Your on here talking just as much and hiding behind a computer so that must mean you are a pink pu55y. I have said what i think of her to her face. Not scared of her pitbull face. She is a waste of a position on the UPD force. Get someone in there that will do the job and do it right.

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

She is still a drunk and she still received a DWI while acting as a police officer. No matter what you say that is not going to change. This is a forum where we are free to express our opinions just like the UPD allows it on their facebook page. If you don't like my opinion oh well don't read it.
dont steal my stuff

Galway, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

nooneissafe wrote:
She is still a drunk and she still received a DWI while acting as a police officer. No matter what you say that is not going to change. This is a forum where we are free to express our opinions just like the UPD allows it on their facebook page. If you don't like my opinion oh well don't read it.
BULLS**T! you never went up to anyone and said anything. the difference is i don't get on here and attack people. that's what a lowlife scumbag like you does. i'll bet there were plenty of times when you drank too much and drove. hypocrite. tell us about you. what makes you so good?
Garbage man

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Beth is a nice person and at one time or another we all have not been perfect in our lives.But for the sceen name nooneisafe you my friend are a coward.Live and let live and let it go.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

nooneissafe wrote:
Did she get a little rough with the night stick?
A Bull

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Tiger wrote:
Legalize drunk driving problem solved
At least in Canada!!

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Hope all had a nice Thanksgiving. But Beth Shanley is still a drunk and should not be on police force. That's just my opinion. And yes I know opinions are like as5ho1es and yes I have one.
opinions

Clifton Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

nooneissafe wrote:
Hope all had a nice Thanksgiving. But Beth Shanley is still a drunk and should not be on police force. That's just my opinion. And yes I know opinions are like as5ho1es and yes I have one.
ur right about that. not only do you have one, you are one. when are you gonna grow some balls and approach the people you attack in real life?

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

No need to. Did that in high school now if I do it I can get arrested. And you know what you're right I am an as5ho1e and proud of it. But I speak my mind and if you don't like it I don't care. The truth shall set you free. And that's what I speak.
hello

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Beth how have you been?? Run into any cars lately? I know you have been in the bars drinking and then getting into your vehicle and driving. Glad to see you haven't learned your lesson. You must give one hell of a BJ to the boss fat a55 Williams. Cause we all know your triangle isn't a triangle anymore. More like an octagon been used and abused and put away wet. Karma is coming soon. That badge won't help you then. Drunk BITCH!!!

“look up and laugh”

Level 9

Since: Jun 08

guess, where

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

is she still drinking? Hope she gets sober

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of52
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

393 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
comets vancouver 6 min ADK 157
Conmed going to be sold!! 15 min Central 3
Matt Scialdone 15 min Username: 2
Official: Goodbye Comets 17 min Read 58
JFK Middle School 20 min Westie 5
eric and rachael hall robbing charities 24 min Jovi 11
Poor Poor High Tech Trashy 30 min Abbottsford Hates Riggies 25
Oneida St Shooting 41 min Reney 11
Voss Is Open and Packed 44 min paul 54