What happened to UPD DWI Elizabeth Shanley case?

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Uticas NEXT

Utica, NY

#1 Sep 23, 2011
The dumb bitch got loaded and sideswiped a car in 2010. Did she get the slap on the wrist with a feather yet?
Bye Bye Troy

Baldwinsville, NY

#2 Sep 23, 2011
I'd sore likie to tickle yore phat arse wit da feater!
2 and a half men

Utica, NY

#3 Sep 23, 2011
Uticas NEXT wrote:
The dumb bitch got loaded and sideswiped a car in 2010. Did she get the slap on the wrist with a feather yet?
she is hot
fellow drinker

Cortland, NY

#4 Sep 23, 2011
kinda like the Sim Williams case. just out of the spotlight so easily forgotten.
Yup

United States

#5 Sep 23, 2011
fellow drinker wrote:
kinda like the Sim Williams case. just out of the spotlight so easily forgotten.
Gotta love the double standard by the local media. Any one else and every hearing is reported and grand jury results. Nadda about either one of these two.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#6 Sep 23, 2011
They are with the Randazzo evidence... In the Shred-It truck.
Gotti

Ithaca, NY

#7 Sep 23, 2011
Yup wrote:
<quoted text> Gotta love the double standard by the local media. Any one else and every hearing is reported and grand jury results. Nadda about either one of these two.
shes back on the job. Go figure. And they wonder why people have no respect for the police anymore.
corrupt

Utica, NY

#8 Jun 24, 2012
Here she is enforcing a law she don't obey. Just like she covers up mistakes made by fellow officers. Only reason she got charged was because she couldn't keep her mouth shut. Otherwise you wouldn't have heard anything about it.
nuts

Utica, NY

#9 Jun 25, 2012
she got promoted
yup

United States

#10 Jun 25, 2012
She was just appointed chief in Frankfort!

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#11 Jun 25, 2012
yup wrote:
She was just appointed chief in Frankfort!
That would be no surprise...
corrupt

Utica, NY

#12 Sep 8, 2012
Wonder how many more chances she gets to have while the normal civilian like you or I get convicted before it even goes to trial. The local media and law enforcement are corrupt and one sided. She is a waste of a position. Hey Beth cover up anymore of your fellow officers mistakes?? I know you probably owe that whole department a few favors. Keep up the good work Beth. Make up some more stories so that the crimes fit. Heard you were good at that. Karma will be at your door at that badge won't save you this time.
corrupt

Utica, NY

#13 Sep 12, 2012
Your day is closer Beth. Hope the fellow ofFicers help you out cause your going to need it. Your going to cost the taxpayers some money when this is all said and done!!!

Level 3

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#15 Nov 20, 2012
Well thought it might be time to bring up more politix at work here in utica. POS Utica police officer gets DWI and still gets to keep her job. Wonder what she is doing under that desk?.
noonecares

Wurtsboro, NY

#16 Nov 20, 2012
nooneissafe wrote:
Well thought it might be time to bring up more politix at work here in utica. POS Utica police officer gets DWI and still gets to keep her job. Wonder what she is doing under that desk?.
newsflash , you opinionated numbskull: noone cares about your stupid opinions. i'll bet you are the type of hypocrite that has gotton away with plenty... you sure don't exhibit much virtue yourself. or good grammar. spend more time reading books and less time on the computer spouting all your endless rants.

Level 3

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#17 Nov 20, 2012
There are plenty who care. And they are not opinions i have stated, they are facts. And you are one to be talking about grammer. You know how to CAPITALIZE or write a complete sentence without a period every other word???
wet rag

Wurtsboro, NY

#18 Nov 20, 2012
nooneissafe wrote:
There are plenty who care. And they are not opinions i have stated, they are facts. And you are one to be talking about grammer. You know how to CAPITALIZE or write a complete sentence without a period every other word???
really? are there plenty who care? doubt it. now that you mention the word "period", you are nothing but a wet rag, complaining about stuff you know nothing about. what facts are you aware of? please enlighten us , oh wonderful one, of such high morals and integrity. we all bow before you. please tell us all the truth that only you know. what a total jerkoff you are. get off your computer and do something real! how about starting with going up to beth shanley's face and expressing all your "facts"?! hopefully, when you do, she stuff's it all back down your throat, with one hand tied behind her back.
Yup

Syracuse, NY

#19 Nov 20, 2012
wet rag wrote:
<quoted text>
really? are there plenty who care? doubt it. now that you mention the word "period", you are nothing but a wet rag, complaining about stuff you know nothing about. what facts are you aware of? please enlighten us , oh wonderful one, of such high morals and integrity. we all bow before you. please tell us all the truth that only you know. what a total jerkoff you are. get off your computer and do something real! how about starting with going up to beth shanley's face and expressing all your "facts"?! hopefully, when you do, she stuff's it all back down your throat, with one hand tied behind her back.
I agree with you. That clown is a complete know it all Douchebag. Continuously going on rants, spouting complete nonsense and really flies off the handle when anyone dares to disagree with him. Completed waste of flesh.
i second that

Middleville, NY

#20 Nov 20, 2012
Yup wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you. That clown is a complete know it all Douchebag. Continuously going on rants, spouting complete nonsense and really flies off the handle when anyone dares to disagree with him. Completed waste of flesh.
"nooneissafe" is total afterbirth. another gutless wonder behind the computer talkin trash. we all dare you to approach beth and give her a piece of your mind. i want to be there when she stomps your guts out!
Tiger

Whitesboro, NY

#21 Nov 20, 2012
Legalize drunk driving problem solved

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bengees slow sink into more drugs 36 min DrugPit 1
Tony Stewart to face grand jury 1 hr pleeze 5
NOTRE DAME HIGH undefeated so far 1 hr Vin Scully 40
AJ torchia 6 hr fuckswag420 2
Uticans Say This A lot 6 hr Thats 9
Roscoes roofing (Apr '13) 6 hr Sal 19
Man with banana seen in west Utica walking down... 6 hr Spook Rock 1
NH Superintendent gets a bonus? 9 hr New Hartford Powe... 8
yanadasis closes club house 9 hr New Hartford Powe... 26
Westmoreland Rd Elementary School Whitesboro - ... 10 hr dah 65