NH Athletics whats up
Kaptain Kangaroo

Utica, NY

#84 Apr 7, 2013
nh wrote:
AD will never resign.
Agreed. You're going to have to burn that leech off with a cigarette, or something bigger...
tRUth

Utica, NY

#85 Apr 7, 2013
Robert Nole ruining NH schools!
Another great guy gone

Gouverneur, NY

#86 Apr 7, 2013
NH Athletics advisory com wrote:
<quoted text>
does not matter now alavanos has resigned
Is this true?
baseball

Camillus, NY

#87 Apr 8, 2013
im not from nh could someone explain the process of picking the modified team,what one parent told me it doesnt sound right. they told me one guy picks the team and has been dong it for years,he is not a coach just picks the team every year this year he picked his son and all his friends.and they all stink
FYI

New Hartford, NY

#88 Apr 8, 2013
NH Athletics advisory com wrote:
<quoted text>
does not matter now alavanos has resigned
NOT!!!!
Cruel

Gouverneur, NY

#89 Apr 8, 2013
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
NOT!!!!
That was one cruel joke...a parade down Oxford Rd. was being scheduled and Seneca Liquor Store ran out of Champagne.
Utica OD

Gouverneur, NY

#90 Apr 8, 2013
The OD has an article posted regarding the NH Athletic Committee:

http://www.uticaod.com/latestnews/x848265819/...

Too bad the specific reasons the committee was started, pressure on Nole because of the bullying, unfair policy management, and the ineptness of Alvanos and Nole are not published. Dick Hunt is indeed "privy to why the committee was formed" as he has talked with some that initiated the pressure on Nole unlike his quote says.

I wonder if Alvanos recently calling an employee a p**ssy and f*ggot and his secretary trying to cover it up will come to light as another example of his poor management?
it wont

Conklin, NY

#91 Apr 8, 2013
Utica OD wrote:
The OD has an article posted regarding the NH Athletic Committee:

http://www.uticaod.com/latestnews/x848265819/...

Too bad the specific reasons the committee was started, pressure on Nole because of the bullying, unfair policy management, and the ineptness of Alvanos and Nole are not published. Dick Hunt is indeed "privy to why the committee was formed" as he has talked with some that initiated the pressure on Nole unlike his quote says.

I wonder if Alvanos recently calling an employee a p**ssy and f*ggot and his secretary trying to cover it up will come to light as another example of his poor management?
Him calling an employee names won't come to light unless it is brought up at the meeting. The union has a rep there. Make sure it is brought up or brought to the attention of Peter Rayhill or the other person that comments are to be directed to. Or send a letter to the two BOE reps. To be honest, I am completely shocked that the secretary would cover for him. I know it's a tough position for her to be in, but I know her and it doesn't seem like her to do that.
johnny deep

Herkimer, NY

#92 Apr 9, 2013
it wont wrote:
<quoted text>
Him calling an employee names won't come to light unless it is brought up at the meeting. The union has a rep there. Make sure it is brought up or brought to the attention of Peter Rayhill or the other person that comments are to be directed to. Or send a letter to the two BOE reps. To be honest, I am completely shocked that the secretary would cover for him. I know it's a tough position for her to be in, but I know her and it doesn't seem like her to do that.
OD article; sounds like committee is set up to whitewash NH Superintendant, AD, and school principle. Same ole NH.
johnny deep

Herkimer, NY

#94 Apr 9, 2013
Prisontard Future wrote:
<quoted text>People who spend this much time laughably elevating themselves talking shyt about the usual retarded fat stupid kids from upstate somehow blathering about HS sports don't exactly exude "deep". Just so you know why people are laughing.
Why not just cut to the chase and just have NH Utica and ND just show them how to pass a civil pubic servant exam and save everyone all the money on that big upstate potato education system?
No hockey. LOL
Phil

Utica, NY

#95 Apr 9, 2013
lol
Pete and Ree

Nassau, Bahamas

#96 Apr 10, 2013
See section 2801, Law 13
* 13. Policies and guidelines. The board of education and the
trustees or sole trustee of every school district shall create policies
and guidelines that shall include, but not be limited to:
1. Policies intended to create a school environment that is free from
discrimination or harassment;
* 13. Policies and guidelines. The board of education and the
trustees or sole trustee of every school district shall create policies,
procedures and guidelines that shall include, but not be limited to:
1. Policies and procedures intended to create a school environment
that is free from harassment, bullying and discrimination, that include
but are not limited to provisions which:
a. identify the principal, superintendent or the principal's or
superintendent's designee as the school employee charged with receiving
reports of harassment, bullying and discrimination;
b. enable students and parents to make an oral or written report of
harassment, bullying or discrimination to teachers, administrators and
other school personnel that the school district deems appropriate;
c. require school employees who witness harassment, bullying or
discrimination, or receive an oral or written report of harassment,
bullying or discrimination, to promptly orally notify the principal,
superintendent or the principal's or superintendent's designee not later
than one school day after such school employee witnesses or receives a
report of harassment, bullying or discrimination, and to file a written
report with the principal, superintendent or the principal or
superintendent's designee not later than two school days after making
such oral report;
d. require the principal, superintendent or the principal's or
superintendent's designee to lead or supervise the thorough
investigation of all reports of harassment, bullying and discrimination,
and to ensure that such investigation is completed promptly after
receipt of any written reports made under this section;
e. require the school, when an investigation reveals any such verified
harassment, bullying or discrimination, to take prompt actions
reasonably calculated to end the harassment, bullying or discrimination,
eliminate any hostile environment, create a more positive school culture
and climate, prevent recurrence of the behavior, and ensure the safety
of the student or students against whom such harassment, bullying or
discrimination was directed. Such actions shall be consistent with the
guidelines created pursuant to subdivision four of this section;
f. prohibit retaliation against any individual who, in good faith,
reports, or assists in the investigation of, harassment, bullying or
discrimination;
g. include a school strategy to prevent harassment, bullying and
discrimination;
h. require the principal to make a regular report on data and trends
related to harassment, bullying and discrimination to the
superintendent;
i. require the principal, superintendent or the principal's or
superintendent's designee, to notify promptly the appropriate local law
enforcement agency when such principal, superintendent or the
principal's or superintendent's designee, believes that any harassment,
bullying or discrimination constitutes criminal conduct;
j. include appropriate references to the provisions of the school
district's code of conduct adopted pursuant to section twenty-eight
hundred one of this chapter that are relevant to harassment, bullying
and discrimination;
k
* NB Effective July 1, 2013
true

Selkirk, NY

#97 Apr 10, 2013
Pete and Ree wrote:
See section 2801, Law 13
*§ 13. Policies and guidelines. The board of education and the
trustees or sole trustee of every school district shall create policies
and guidelines that shall include, but not be limited to:
1. Policies intended to create a school environment that is free from
discrimination or harassment;
*§ 13. Policies and guidelines. The board of education and the
trustees or sole trustee of every school district shall create policies,
procedures and guidelines that shall include, but not be limited to:
1. Policies and procedures intended to create a school environment
that is free from harassment, bullying and discrimination, that include
but are not limited to provisions which:
a. identify the principal, superintendent or the principal's or
superintendent's designee as the school employee charged with receiving
reports of harassment, bullying and discrimination;
b. enable students and parents to make an oral or written report of
harassment, bullying or discrimination to teachers, administrators and
other school personnel that the school district deems appropriate;
c. require school employees who witness harassment, bullying or
discrimination, or receive an oral or written report of harassment,
bullying or discrimination, to promptly orally notify the principal,
superintendent or the principal's or superintendent's designee not later
than one school day after such school employee witnesses or receives a
report of harassment, bullying or discrimination, and to file a written
report with the principal, superintendent or the principal or
superintendent's designee not later than two school days after making
such oral report;
d. require the principal, superintendent or the principal's or
superintendent's designee to lead or supervise the thorough
investigation of all reports of harassment, bullying and discrimination,
and to ensure that such investigation is completed promptly after
receipt of any written reports made under this section;
e. require the school, when an investigation reveals any such verified
harassment, bullying or discrimination, to take prompt actions
reasonably calculated to end the harassment, bullying or discrimination,
eliminate any hostile environment, create a more positive school culture
and climate, prevent recurrence of the behavior, and ensure the safety
of the student or students against whom such harassment, bullying or
discrimination was directed. Such actions shall be consistent with the
guidelines created pursuant to subdivision four of this section;
f. prohibit retaliation against any individual who, in good faith,
reports, or assists in the investigation of, harassment, bullying or
discrimination;
g. include a school strategy to prevent harassment, bullying and
discrimination;
h. require the principal to make a regular report on data and trends
related to harassment, bullying and discrimination to the
superintendent;
i. require the principal, superintendent or the principal's or
superintendent's designee, to notify promptly the appropriate local law
enforcement agency when such principal, superintendent or the
principal's or superintendent's designee, believes that any harassment,
bullying or discrimination constitutes criminal conduct;
j. include appropriate references to the provisions of the school
district's code of conduct adopted pursuant to section twenty-eight
hundred one of this chapter that are relevant to harassment, bullying
and discrimination;
k
* NB Effective July 1, 2013
This is where the employee that was called names HAS to have their Union step in. That is a must. I truly feel bad for Re as she has worked for many AD's and really could run the show herself. That was a terrible position for her to be in and really I'm stunned that she would cover for him. This info is from the new DASA that went into effect last July. The school MUST take it seriously. FORCE them to take it seriously. Enough is enough.
Phil

Utica, NY

#98 Apr 10, 2013
The AD must go now NHCSD. This is a constant trend with Pete and his coaching croonies. The coaches that left, Jones and Callan, wouldn't let Pete bully them.
Haaaa

Albany, NY

#99 Apr 10, 2013
Cruel wrote:
<quoted text>
That was one cruel joke...a parade down Oxford Rd. was being scheduled and Seneca Liquor Store ran out of Champagne.
Cruel you are right on, there would be a celebration!!!! Oh man so true!!
Kaptain Kangaroo

Utica, NY

#100 Apr 10, 2013
Utica OD wrote:
The OD has an article posted regarding the NH Athletic Committee:
http://www.uticaod.com/latestnews/x848265819/...
Too bad the specific reasons the committee was started, pressure on Nole because of the bullying, unfair policy management, and the ineptness of Alvanos and Nole are not published. Dick Hunt is indeed "privy to why the committee was formed" as he has talked with some that initiated the pressure on Nole unlike his quote says.
I wonder if Alvanos recently calling an employee a p**ssy and f*ggot and his secretary trying to cover it up will come to light as another example of his poor management?
Are you saying that Hunt is a baldfaced liar?
Utica OD

Gouverneur, NY

#101 Apr 10, 2013
Kaptain Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying that Hunt is a baldfaced liar?
I'm saying that he has talked with ex-coaches and upset parents regarding the real reasons this Committee was formed. If he denies that than yes. I sure would like to know if Mr. Hunt is getting paid for his participation.
Tom

Utica, NY

#102 Apr 11, 2013
I am too.
NH Grad 86

Utica, NY

#103 Apr 11, 2013
NH should hire Abraham? Hear Byron is happy to bang any players willing mother. Well...maybe just one. Classy! BTW...he just took over his son's modified baseball team. Sound familiar? Same type of douchebag BS going on over there. Consider our BS a bargain...cost ND parents $6500 to put up with the same crap. BTW...hear he recruits Cornhill's finest young thugs. NH could be back on top in no time!
LeoG

Utica, NY

#104 Apr 11, 2013
Great points, Abraham is so stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Summit girl is so hot 10 min Fred 3
LoMedico Wins 19 min Horay Horay 15
Creekside cafe new hart ford, NY 20 min Burnt Potatoes 7
Route 5 Relics/Re-Utilize CNY 23 min Curtis 19
Kaitlyn Conley (Jun '16) 40 min Frank 911
Adult world 41 min Mariopuss 8
Brinkerhoff tavern 42 min Linda 1
new downtown hospital 370 beds are you kidding me? 1 hr XYZ 61
One Term Tenney 2 hr Outsider 81
Bar crawling in the 80's : the crawl (Nov '08) 3 hr Good Old Days 239
Twin Ponds shoot em up 4 hr oie 32

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages