leaders who use the word constiuents

leaders who use the word constiuents

Posted in the Utica Forum

bingo

Utica, NY

#1 Feb 9, 2013
i have seen many utica and state leaders use the word constiuents,,, like its a big thing .. they would say thia word with only a few words like """i want to do whats best for my
constiuents"""'
or """i am here to represent my constiuents""" 8 words dont do anything for the tax payers every time i see the news all i hear is constiuents
constiuents
constiuents
but nothing else mayers of utica have used this word x dave R.. the current mayor.. anthony Brandis law.. the govonor...useing the word constiuents means nothing unless the listen to them so i urge the news to stop running this 8 word news cast with the word
constiuents
in the end to stop and run news that shows the tax payers change because hearing the leaders say the word constiuents
means nothing to us and is not a news story its just a word with no meaning if they dont listen to the constiuents
Buzz Words

Clinton, NY

#2 Feb 9, 2013
That's all they are. Buzz words, today's cliches. It shows how simplistic and moronic they are that they can't really think for themselves. So they use the same tired buzz words. Fundamental, grass roots, absolutely, I hear ya, etc.
bingo

Utica, NY

#3 Feb 10, 2013
Buzz Words wrote:
That's all they are. Buzz words, today's cliches. It shows how simplistic and moronic they are that they can't really think for themselves. So they use the same tired buzz words. Fundamental, grass roots, absolutely, I hear ya, etc.
i am mad at the news for just running that part of the video but then again we wouldnt know who the jerks where if they didnt but then again the jerks didnt give them anything else to run how these people are voted in is crazy we need more people running not just two partys we need wise old people
Wow

Utica, NY

#4 Feb 10, 2013
bingo wrote:
i have seen many utica and state leaders use the word constiuents,,, like its a big thing .. they would say thia word with only a few words like """i want to do whats best for my
constiuents"""'
or """i am here to represent my constiuents""" 8 words dont do anything for the tax payers every time i see the news all i hear is constiuents
constiuents
constiuents
but nothing else mayers of utica have used this word x dave R.. the current mayor.. anthony Brandis law.. the govonor...useing the word constiuents means nothing unless the listen to them so i urge the news to stop running this 8 word news cast with the word
constiuents
in the end to stop and run news that shows the tax payers change because hearing the leaders say the word constiuents
means nothing to us and is not a news story its just a word with no meaning if they dont listen to the constiuents
You shuld kinsider goin back to skooll.
bingo

Utica, NY

#5 Feb 10, 2013
anu leader who is shaking his head up and down with out you getting to the police is realyy not listing to you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last 3 Letters of a word into 3 new words. (Dec '09) 13 min SueNY 2,141
add a word drop a word (Aug '10) 15 min SueNY 6,063
Sunday's OD article - 20-34 yr olds moving back... 15 min KingAndrewCuomo 22
What happened Harmony 48 min Gordon for Congre... 133
this MONTH CRETIN WORKS THROUGH PC MAKES 870,00... 1 hr Utica Neegores 10
why ARE US ]\[lqqers PATHOLOGICAL LYING CRIMINA... 1 hr Utica Neegores 20
Paul Bisaccia 1 hr NH Resident 2
Shots bar stabbing 2 hr NAME SOME 13
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 3 hr economist 695
More from around the web