Frank Ferrone
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
MMJDF

Utica, NY

#1 Oct 15, 2012
Does anyone know this man? I've heard hes a coke head that gets high at his "business," he owns In-tune automotive. Im just wondering if anyone had any news on his past or present?
crazy

Belmont, MA

#2 Oct 16, 2012
Your crazy you must be talking about his loser drug addict brothers. Frank separated himself from that lifestyle years ago and raises his kids with no help from the ex and has a good business. I bet you are only writing this because your junk car needed a lot if work and the Bill shocked you. Now you're a bitter and vengeful person!
lisa

Chittenango, NY

#3 Oct 16, 2012
hahahahahaha....I know who is writing this....you are just mad that Frank is a good man who does the right thing. Grow up, grow some b**** and be a man. If you do the wrong thing and play with fire, you will get burned. Don't bash someone wrongfully for your mistakes. For the record, Frank is drug free, runs a clean honest business, or I WOULD NOT be with him. Get a life sore losers. By the way, I know who you are, and you will be reported so cut the s***!
Lisa

Chittenango, NY

#4 Oct 16, 2012
and by the way, not only are your posts trackable, but your initials gave you away.
blr

Waterville, NY

#5 Oct 16, 2012
Frank is a great guy and a wonderful father. His son Sal is a credit to his abilities as a father as well. Lisa...you should out this a-hole (MMJDF) and let us all know who he/she is?
Lisa

Utica, NY

#6 Oct 16, 2012
blr wrote:
Frank is a great guy and a wonderful father. His son Sal is a credit to his abilities as a father as well. Lisa...you should out this a-hole (MMJDF) and let us all know who he/she is?
Nah, they're just pissed off teenagers who got caught dOing the wrong thing. If they continue posting, more effective means will be used. Anyways, you know what they say about KARMA.
Maria cuomo

Boston, MA

#7 Oct 16, 2012
Lisa wrote:
and by the way, not only are your posts trackable, but your initials gave you away.
Out this you skank. Dogs are very good at tracking
Wrong

Little Falls, NY

#8 Oct 16, 2012
MMJDF wrote:
Does anyone know this man? I've heard hes a coke head that gets high at his "business," he owns In-tune automotive. Im just wondering if anyone had any news on his past or present?
Wrong brother....
Wrong

Little Falls, NY

#9 Oct 16, 2012
Lisa wrote:
and by the way, not only are your posts trackable, but your initials gave you away.
Lisa I agree with you He is a great guy. Don't however sound ridiculous you can't track Perhaps the initials gave em away But, don't sound naive that people could be tracked down .
Brenda

United States

#10 Oct 16, 2012
People need to get a life... He's a good honest working man who pays his bills and pays attention to his family.... Once again topix can ruin a persons credibility .... He has children people..... How would you feel if someone posted crap lake that and your children read it.... Find something else to do in your spare time!
Lisa

Utica, NY

#11 Oct 16, 2012
I've seen the tracking done, but not by the general public. It's not impossible. Not necessary here. Know who it is.
MMJDF

Utica, NY

#12 Oct 16, 2012
If anyones wondering my name is Macalla Macayle Jacyn DABATO (maiden) FABBRI, I use my initials cause well my name is horribly long and annoying, but I posted this because I was just going of what someone had told me a couple of weeks ago. But now I'm more interested in who you though I was and why you though I was a teenager?
Sure

United States

#13 Oct 16, 2012
MMJDF wrote:
If anyones wondering my name is Macalla Macayle Jacyn DABATO (maiden) FABBRI, I use my initials cause well my name is horribly long and annoying, but I posted this because I was just going of what someone had told me a couple of weeks ago. But now I'm more interested in who you though I was and why you though I was a teenager?
Doesnt matter who you are, because anyone who knows Frank, knows that's not true. Discussion over.
most

Framingham, MA

#14 Oct 16, 2012
So then why start a vicious lie and rumor about a good.person? You need a beating!
KMS

Watertown, NY

#15 Oct 16, 2012
what the hell is wrong with people posting crap that is not true? Frank is a great dad and a wonderful business man. He does not do drug or anything of that kind. GROW UP PEOPLE AND GET THE TRUTH RIGHT.
i think

Park Ridge, NJ

#16 Oct 16, 2012
Wow Your all getting ugly If its not true let it go don't you know how to ignore ignorance?
frank

Utica, NY

#17 Oct 16, 2012
You are so full of crap, why don't you come show your face, I'm at 901 court St. every day and we can talk about your fricken problem, maybe you need a piece of lead across your face, and bring your friends if you want, I might have some lead for them too!!
Lrfo

Orlando, FL

#18 Oct 16, 2012
Wow!!! How bored are you pathetic Uticans!! Frank is a wonderful man and an amazing father!!! Jealousy is not becoming!!! Find another hobby!!
snake pliskin

Charlestown, MA

#19 Oct 17, 2012
Known Frank a long time. He's good people. :)
not a friend

Utica, NY

#20 Oct 19, 2013
snake pliskin wrote:
Known Frank a long time. He's good people.:)
good for what? hes a ferrone enough said!cannot be trusted.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WKTV Weather 19 min The Central New York 59
D AND D AUTO SALES/BODY RUTGER/oriskany (Apr '13) 3 hr useurealname 82
Shots closing? 4 hr David 1
Time To Get Aboard 5 hr Almost Done With ... 3
Amy aceto 6 hr Sanela 8
Ali pacino 8 hr Ali 8
More corrupt the upd or albany ? 8 hr never an done 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages