was just pushed to pain management!!

was just pushed to pain management!!

Posted in the Utica Forum

willy

Utica, NY

#1 Apr 23, 2014
My doctor has had me on methadone for the last 7 months and hydrocodone the two months before that. Now all of a sudden he says there's nothing he can do for me and I'm referring you to pain management?? I'm so mad because I got off of workers compensation on my own terms because the methadone worked wonders, so now I'm scared because I have to work and don't know how I'm gonna make it through it without my meds... my question is do you think I'll get my script written from pain management? Even though I don't have much on my FRI??
Leroy the Welfare King

Utica, NY

#2 Apr 23, 2014
Yo. I can gets you some oxy for cheap.
Gaggy

Wethersfield, CT

#3 Apr 23, 2014
What do you think Pain Management is? Acupuncture and soothing music? The drugs are better, relax and talk yourself off the ledge.
willy

Utica, NY

#4 Apr 24, 2014
Gaggy wrote:
What do you think Pain Management is? Acupuncture and soothing music? The drugs are better, relax and talk yourself off the ledge.
lol. I know man I'm just nervous because I felt so much better from it so if I don't get them again I'm fucked..... It's just my MRI shows no herniated discs or anything like that, just some less important things compared to herniations and shit but there's still constant lower back pain which is why I'm up at 4am when I should be sleeping. But thanks for the kind words bro, I appreciate ya responding..
opinion

New Hartford, NY

#5 Apr 24, 2014
Law Enforcement is keeping a very close eye on the number of drugs being written by MD Doctors. This is why your "normal" Doctor is referring you to Pain Management (legalized drug pushers).
Abe

New Hartford, NY

#6 Apr 24, 2014
Go to PT. I once had a herniated disk & therapy cured it but you must sick with it. As far as PM. Stay away from from Goriganti on Genesee St. He's a louse.
willy

Utica, NY

#7 Apr 26, 2014
Thanks for the advice everyone. Appreciate it....
The hook

Brewster, NY

#8 Apr 26, 2014
See Bonnie jewel mieslin she got the scripts

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened Harmony 7 min coffee drinker 134
UTICA BREWERY take of the blind fold 14 min ex brewery worker 1
POWLES Bad Match for Morning News (Nov '12) 18 min Big Stan 34
Is Utica covering up a lead problem? 18 min chipsahoy 77
Name the "Nanochip factories" in Utica! 33 min SUNY Phonytechnic 0 117
Girls: HAS ARESTEE J GRIFFO PLIED YOU WITH ALCO... 48 min Jailbait Joe 1
Cretins New Reality Show name it 51 min 50 posts to herself 53
Shots bar stabbing 1 hr Dicks Shots 15
Jill Dress 1 hr Jim 24
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 2 hr Poor now 696