wow, that sucks! Sorry man.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#46 May 3, 2013
hank hill wrote:
<quoted text>
wow, that sucks! Sorry man.
Weather changes really suck! Worse than Mary in the men's room...
Mary

United States

#47 May 3, 2013
KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text> Weather changes really suck! Worse than Mary in the men's room...
I still have no clue as to what you two hillbillys are talking about.
hank hill

New Britain, CT

#48 May 3, 2013
KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text> Weather changes really suck! Worse than Mary in the men's room...
yeah they do, I have more problems when I'm cold for long periods of time.

I helped restack a trailer that had been rolled about 2 weeks ago,-1 ld, 20 degrees out, barely been able to get my shoes on since. Mueller makes a great back belt/brace with lumbar support (removeable) that works surprisingly well, about $20-$25 at walmart, not sure if target may have it as well, I know how you love walmart! I found it probably 10 years ago and I'll never be wthout one again, I've bought 3 so far. I try not to wear it if the pain isn't really bad because I feel like it has so much support it will make the muscles weak but that might just be something I've created in my head. Just thought I'd throw that out there in case it might help you any.

Level 9

Location hidden

#49 May 3, 2013
hank hill wrote:
<quoted text>
I helped restack a trailer that had been rolled about 2 weeks ago,-1 ld, 20 degrees out, barely been able to get my shoes on since. Mueller makes a great back belt/brace with lumbar support (removeable) that works surprisingly well, about $20-$25 at walmart, not sure if target may have it as well, I know how you love walmart! I found it probably 10 years ago and I'll never be wthout one again, I've bought 3 so far. I try not to wear it if the pain isn't really bad because I feel like it has so much support it will make the muscles weak but that might just be something I've created in my head. Just thought I'd throw that out there in case it might help you any.
I'll have to check that out.

Level 9

Location hidden

#50 May 3, 2013
hank hill wrote:
<quoted text>
Do they make a gag for Mary?
hank hill

New Britain, CT

#51 May 3, 2013
Btw I haven't bought 3 because they're crap, I have to keep buying them because they keep disappearing, so if you get one tell everyone it sucks so they don't steal it.
hank hill

New Britain, CT

#52 May 3, 2013
KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text>Do they make a gag for Mary?
They probably make something that would work...maybe the tennis elbow brace, you could choke her with it?
Mary

United States

#53 May 3, 2013
If you two would lose some of those extra pounds your backs would be less stressed.
hank hill

New Britain, CT

#54 May 3, 2013
KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text>I'll have to check that out.
I have 3 herniated discs, either l-2-4-5 or 3-4-5, cant remember its been 13 years and the belt/brace works great, doesn't take away the pain but gives you the support you need when you're standing or walking so you can stand upright, I was walking all twisted to the left before I put it on this last time and it had me back walking normal after about 10-15 mins. I find it works better to straighten you out if you put in on and sit for a little bit before you walk so your body can adjust and align again.

Level 9

Location hidden

#55 May 3, 2013
Mary wrote:
If you two would lose some of those extra pounds your backs would be less stressed.
Does the word WORK mean anything to you? Didn't think so.

Level 9

Location hidden

#56 May 3, 2013
hank hill wrote:
<quoted text>
I have 3 herniated discs, either l-2-4-5 or 3-4-5, cant remember its been 13 years and the belt/brace works great, doesn't take away the pain but gives you the support you need when you're standing or walking so you can stand upright, I was walking all twisted to the left before I put it on this last time and it had me back walking normal after about 10-15 mins. I find it works better to straighten you out if you put in on and sit for a little bit before you walk so your body can adjust and align again.
I have 2 other bad discs as well as arthritis. I'm going for a second surgical opinion soon.
hank hill

New Britain, CT

#57 May 3, 2013
Mary wrote:
Numbnuts, I've done more manual labor in my life that you could ever dream of, parts wear out, thats all there is to it. When you spend 10-12 years unloading haywagons (anywhere from 35,000-50,000 bales a summer) and loading wheelbarrows with corn and carrying heavy farm equipment, then 4 years pushing and pulling and lifting the elderly in nursing homes, shit happens. If you ever got off your ass and actually did something you might figure that out.
hank hill

New Britain, CT

#58 May 3, 2013
KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text> Does the word WORK mean anything to you? Didn't think so.
she thinks packin the bong and opening the pill bottle is hard labor.
hank hill

New Britain, CT

#59 May 3, 2013
KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text> I have 2 other bad discs as well as arthritis. I'm going for a second surgical opinion soon.
where did you have the first surgery?

Level 9

Location hidden

#60 May 3, 2013
hank hill wrote:
<quoted text>
where did you have the first surgery?
Crouse.
hank hill

New Britain, CT

#61 May 3, 2013
KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text>Crouse.
any hope of getting into University or whatever its called?

Level 9

Location hidden

#62 May 3, 2013
hank hill wrote:
<quoted text>
any hope of getting into University or whatever its called?
I'm not sure where this Dr has privileges.
Tardy Cornyshorts

United States

#63 May 3, 2013
Weller rocks, Boo hoo for the rest of the cryasses.
hank hill

New Britain, CT

#64 May 3, 2013
KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text> I'm not sure where this Dr has privileges.
ohhhhh, yeah. That matters. They just have the best tech so I figured that would be the place to go...if you can swing it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Hartford becoming Utica 9 min fugg NH 5
add a word drop a word (Aug '10) 45 min Doug77 5,630
Washington mills Calvin arrested (Aug '09) 48 min town resident 6
Remington to lay off 105 workers in NY 1 hr OneSheriff 83
time warner or directv 1 hr stingray 18
tony stewart returns to racing circuit 2 hr Sun bonnet Sue 14
notre dame hs 3 hr Dr Answer 2
fort schuyler club??? (Jun '13) 5 hr Horatio 25
What happened to dash cams UPD bought 5 years a... 5 hr Big Brother 10
utica aud 11 hr Losing Interest 131