KY WELLER is not a topix hero!!

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Mary

United States

#1 Apr 8, 2013
KY WELLER is a clown!! You people that worship him are clueless fools!!

KY WELLER
Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#2 Apr 8, 2013
Mary wrote:
KY WELLER is a clown!! You people that worship him are clueless fools!!
How dare you attack my flock?
hank hill

Silver Spring, MD

#3 Apr 9, 2013
We had to look up to someone and since having a conversation with you is similar to having a conversation with the neighbors cat (only the cat would most likely have better communication skills and at least it would be semi interesting), we went with him.
Axe

Whitesboro, NY

#6 Apr 9, 2013
hank hill wrote:
We had to look up to someone and since having a conversation with you is similar to having a conversation with the neighbors cat (only the cat would most likely have better communication skills and at least it would be semi interesting), we went with him.
Tina said that we don't need another hero.
hank hill

Silver Spring, MD

#7 Apr 9, 2013
Whos tina?
Axe

Whitesboro, NY

#8 Apr 9, 2013
hank hill wrote:
Whos tina?
Tina Turner. Thunderdome? The movie was silly but I like the quote.
Why are you coming down on KY Weller?
hank hill

Silver Spring, MD

#9 Apr 9, 2013
Axe wrote:
<quoted text>
Tina Turner. Thunderdome? The movie was silly but I like the quote.
Why are you coming down on KY Weller?
Dude, I'm not. Reread what I wrote...direct hit to Mary. That womans a friggen idiot.
Axe

Whitesboro, NY

#10 Apr 9, 2013
hank hill wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, I'm not. Reread what I wrote...direct hit to Mary. That womans a friggen idiot.
Was there some kind of award given for posts? I am new here and I suppose I am just learning your personalities. By the way, I am not a dude, but a lady. Mary, volunteer for a real cause.
hank hill

Silver Spring, MD

#11 Apr 9, 2013
Axe wrote:
<quoted text>
Was there some kind of award given for posts? I am new here and I suppose I am just learning your personalities. By the way, I am not a dude, but a lady. Mary, volunteer for a real cause.
oh, welcome, sorry about the dude thing, I call everyone that cuz I'm horrible with names. 99% of the time it works out on here lol. No I don't really know what the points thing is about, doesn't seem to be many that do. If I had to guess it was an online penis measuring contest for lack of better way of putting it.

Btw, welcome, hope you got your big girl panties on, it can get ugly here FAST!
Axe

Whitesboro, NY

#12 Apr 9, 2013
hank hill wrote:
<quoted text>
oh, welcome, sorry about the dude thing, I call everyone that cuz I'm horrible with names. 99% of the time it works out on here lol. No I don't really know what the points thing is about, doesn't seem to be many that do. If I had to guess it was an online penis measuring contest for lack of better way of putting it.
Btw, welcome, hope you got your big girl panties on, it can get ugly here FAST!
Well, they are sized medium, but thanks. I was never on here until someone said something awful about me with no basis in fact. I don't want anyone else to cry to sleep like I did.
hank hill

Silver Spring, MD

#13 Apr 9, 2013
Axe wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, they are sized medium, but thanks. I was never on here until someone said something awful about me with no basis in fact. I don't want anyone else to cry to sleep like I did.
Sorry, you can defend until the cows come home and they'll still talk about ppl. You must have something going for you to make ppl talk about you! ROCK ON GIRL! But you can bet they see absolutely no connection to talking shit on here and the way kids are these days (they have no idea where the kids get these attitudes!!), shooting each other, bullying, talkin shit to an old lady on a bus...but they'll be the first to call these little brats spoiled little bastards when it happens.

You seem nice, that must be why they have a problem with you. Don't cry over these fools anymore, they wouldn't say 1/10th of what they put on here to your face, guaranteed. And if they're talking about you its probably because they're unhappy with their lives. Those that are content don't feel the need to personally knock others,(with the exception of Mary, but she brought that on herself) we appropriately direct our anger towards politicians and the stupid crap they do.
hank hill

United States

#14 Apr 9, 2013
Hey Axe!! Would you like to get together for some HOTT lesbian sex?

KY WELLER
Level 9

Location hidden

#16 Apr 9, 2013
hank hill wrote:
You'd have to bush hog,then weed whack first,Mary. Quit impersonating us,bitch!

KY WELLER
Level 9

Location hidden

#17 Apr 9, 2013
Axe wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't take things said here seriously.
hank hill

Silver Spring, MD

#18 Apr 9, 2013
hank hill wrote:
why Mary? You lonely? I don't think she swings your way, hows the sheep?

KY WELLER
Level 9

Location hidden

#19 Apr 9, 2013
Axe wrote:
<quoted text>
Axe,welcome. You have to be a registered user to accumulate points.
hank hill

Silver Spring, MD

#20 Apr 9, 2013
KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text>Axe,welcome. You have to be a registered user to accumulate points.
dude HELP!! I don't have time to stop at the shop, my APU keeps tripping saying something about the alternator, the alarm code says its a charging system failure, no alternator output after 2 mins so it cuts off. Its full of oil, I topped off the coolant, checked the fuses, ya got any other suggestions? Aside from go to the shop thats all I have for info in my manual. It's like 90+ in this truck right now, I'm dying!!
hank hill

Silver Spring, MD

#21 Apr 9, 2013
Oh I also checked the connection to the battery, nothings working. Thought maybe the connection was loose or something there.
Axe

Whitesboro, NY

#22 Apr 9, 2013
KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text>Axe,welcome. You have to be a registered user to accumulate points.
I don't care about the points. I heard it was some kind of penis-measuring contest anyway. I feel more like a woman that acts like she has a set. If I had a real set I would have made them pretty for Easter though.
hank hill

Derwood, MD

#23 Apr 9, 2013
Axe wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care about the points. I heard it was some kind of penis-measuring contest anyway. I feel more like a woman that acts like she has a set. If I had a real set I would have made them pretty for Easter though.
lol I'm curious...at the same time I don't think I want to know how...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best looking women in Utica 20-30 in age 10 min Mayor 46
trump is doing a great job 21 min payup 22
worst places to work 23 min Mike 21
What Will Claudia Do? 31 min Doogie 4
hey black steeler coach 1 hr Word Up 4
Best Pulmonologist in the Utica area. (Mar '14) 1 hr Clinton 18
New Hartford 2 hr Poor fat tazz 4
Is the mafia still in Utica? (Jul '08) 2 hr Tick Tock FUAC 254
Par 9 hr Old Hartford 103
Spoiled seafood at new hartford Italian restaur... 10 hr Benny 10