Potato Hill Killer
Chevy Lover

Holland Patent, NY

#41 Nov 3, 2009
he is never getting out because he is implemented in 4 other disappearances. The parole board already made a statement a few years back when he came up for parole them.
And He dragged the woman during the daytime, not night time..
He lived up off from Lattieman Rd, on top of potato hill
Just interested

Utica, NY

#42 Nov 5, 2009
JULIE-ARE YOU DICKIE TURNER'S X WIFE?
Just interested. I know he passed away many years ago.
julie

Canastota, NY

#43 Nov 5, 2009
No. Just someone who's interested in the case.
Frank Rizzo

Manlius, NY

#44 Nov 6, 2009
Chevy Lover wrote:
he is never getting out because he is implemented in 4 other disappearances. The parole board already made a statement a few years back when he came up for parole them.
The word is "implicated" you retard.
shut up

New York, NY

#45 Nov 6, 2009
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
....who cares...we know what they meant....
Friday girl

Fayetteville, NY

#46 Nov 6, 2009
I hope the ending is they cut his balls off while in Jail !!!!!
read the book

United States

#47 Nov 7, 2009
he lived on soule road with his sister an brother in law
Chevy Lover wrote:
Radop

Watertown, NY

#48 Nov 7, 2009
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Yeah, but I think using implemented was pretty funny, whether he did it on purpose or not.
Wow

Watertown, NY

#49 Nov 7, 2009
read the book wrote:
he lived on soule road with his sister an brother in law <quoted text>
I'm reading the book now. It's quite a book. VERY interesting. Hard to put down. Especially when you recognize the names of people and places. This guy was a really really sick, evil individual.
Kelly

Manlius, NY

#50 Nov 8, 2009
The really sick part about this guy dragging that body around is that he didn't do it at night. Did it 9:00 to 9:30 in the morning and dragged her over 9 miles. Crazy SOB.
You Read It Here

Chittenango, NY

#51 Nov 8, 2009
I just finished the book. Very interesting. I am originally from the Forestport area and had moved back there in 1978. This was after the Hatch incident. I rented a house in Forestport, on the O'Brien Road between the Buffalo Head and Garramones. I rented it from Florence Hatch, Bernard's mother. I really didn't know all the details of the murder, but the woman (his Mother) was strange. She was living with her daughter, Victoria and her husband on Soule Road. She would come up to Forestport and act like she still lived in the house and stay there all day. On every trip she would bring a bag of powered lye and go down into the dirt floored cellar and spread the lye on the dirt. She said that a previous tenent had butchered a deer down there and it smelled. I only lived there about a year and a half. Now that I've read the book, I get the chills to know I was living in a house where Bernard had stayed. He should never ever be paroled.
Wendell

Manlius, NY

#52 Nov 8, 2009
You Read It Here wrote:
I just finished the book. Very interesting. I am originally from the Forestport area and had moved back there in 1978. This was after the Hatch incident. I rented a house in Forestport, on the O'Brien Road between the Buffalo Head and Garramones. I rented it from Florence Hatch, Bernard's mother. I really didn't know all the details of the murder, but the woman (his Mother) was strange. She was living with her daughter, Victoria and her husband on Soule Road. She would come up to Forestport and act like she still lived in the house and stay there all day. On every trip she would bring a bag of powered lye and go down into the dirt floored cellar and spread the lye on the dirt. She said that a previous tenent had butchered a deer down there and it smelled. I only lived there about a year and a half. Now that I've read the book, I get the chills to know I was living in a house where Bernard had stayed. He should never ever be paroled.
The police should go back to that house and test the cellar for blood stains. There are unsolved murders and Hatch is suspected in many of them. Kinda wierd that his mother would be so interested in that cellar floor.
harry

Canastota, NY

#53 Nov 8, 2009
That is weird, "You read it Here".

What other murders was he suspected of doing other than Pecheone's? I'll get the book in the mail tomorrow.
Seriously

Oneida, NY

#54 Nov 8, 2009
You Read It Here wrote:
I would have hoped that after all this time you notified the police
gone

Holland Patent, NY

#55 Nov 8, 2009
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have hoped that after all this time you notified the police
their is no road between those 2 resturants
daaaaa

Manlius, NY

#56 Nov 8, 2009
gone wrote:
<quoted text>their is no road between those 2 resturants
The idiot,is referring to the main rd that splits at the Buffalo
Head and runs in front of garramones,that is obrian rd.

Garramones address is-11770 Obrien Rd, Forestport, NY&#8206;.

Unless she lived in the parking lot.Which it sounds like.
hbt

United States

#57 Nov 9, 2009
daaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
The idiot,is referring to the main rd that splits at the Buffalo
Head and runs in front of garramones,that is obrian rd.
Garramones address is-11770 Obrien Rd, Forestport, NY&#8206;.
Unless she lived in the parking lot.Which it sounds like.
go to the buffalo head and the road y's left and right, go right just across the R/R tracks and the house is on the right, yes o'brian road
hbt

United States

#58 Nov 9, 2009
tony wrote:
Does anyone know the exact spot that she was dragged,
I know someone posted a google map, but between what two streets did this happen, the two streets would
give the best reference, because this road is really
really long.
go up potato hill from stuben corners toward boonville,(this corners is rt.274 and potato hill} the road will be on top of the big hill on the left there are house's there now can,t think of it,s name.
julie

Canastota, NY

#59 Nov 13, 2009
I'm halfway through the book. VERY interesting. Someone had said Turner took her car to the shop where Hatch worked, & he subsequently disabled her car so she would break down. That is not what happened.

Turner's daughter, Mary Ann too her mother's car to Syracuse as Mary Rose had been acting erratically. Mary Rose went out in the early morning hours (she lived on Court St. by Freidel-Williams Funeral Home) & walked to Bohling's Shell station, on the corner of Court & State St. Hatch was working there at that time (they were open all night) & the rest is history (or at least in the next half of the book!).

Hatch had a weird relationship with his mother. She breast fed him until he was 5 years old, & people reported seeing the 2 of them kissing "in ways mothers & sons should not be kissing".

Hatch had been convicted of raping someone in the early 60s, & served time in prison. He was accused of raping many more women following that incident, but always got away with it. I don't think the laws were as tough in those days.
what

Oneida, NY

#60 Nov 13, 2009
sick SOB I hope they never let him out.What other crimes do they think he committed?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wow NOLANS KOK FILLS ME UP AND I DREAM OF BEING... 2 min Sorry Larry Lupus 5
Police Cover-up in New Hartford 1 hr Horrified indeed 192
OC ADA Mike Nolan.... 1 hr Anal Chaffed LOL 34
yes NOLANS DK IS MY LIFE AND MY REASON FOR LIVI... 1 hr Youre next Fukko 3
Tried Anal-Hated It! 1 hr Youre next Fukko 18
Bill Murray In Utica 1 hr Youre next Fukko 19
Sexless Marriage 1 hr Youre next Fukko 41
Who is funding the Aud renovations? 2 hr URA MONKEY TROLL 130

Utica Jobs

More from around the web