Potato Hill Killer
First Prev
of 15
Next Last
HEY

Syracuse, NY

#290 Dec 3, 2012
Google hatch forestport ny I think the book comes up 88 pages? says you can get the E book for 3.03 dont know if this is the whole book havent looked at pages yet.
HEY

Syracuse, NY

#291 Dec 3, 2012
not the whole book bits and peices of it pages missing ( no pun intended)
still need to know

Middleport, NY

#292 Mar 13, 2013
does any one still follow this case ???
nutz

Utica, NY

#293 Mar 13, 2013
other than what happened to zincolaaz or what ever the name is.
hate to admitt it but the truth should be beat out of nut hoss/bob/bernie, his sister and brother in law and ol lady, possibly the snydr neighbor about what really happened to them and the junk car he supposedly traded with her.
not to mention his worker friend and his sister or girlfriend or what ever she was
the one that ran off to the south west right after the girl and her kid was missing?
nutz

Utica, NY

#294 Mar 13, 2013
i like the part that says bernie hatch's brother inlaw shoes were soaked in the ladies blood!?
reletive

Gloversville, NY

#295 Mar 19, 2013
Bernard Hatch didn't "just" kill Mary Rose Turner.
he killed other women & even a child. One of those was an ex sister in law of mine & her daughter. I'm not going to say their names on this site, but if
anyone who reads these, sees this, that person will know who I'm talking about. Now, as for Hatch himself, he won't EVER get released from State prison
because just as soon as the parole board decides that
he's served his time & is granted parole, the State
AG & Oneida county DA WILL bring up that case to trial & Hatch will then be facing another murder case
against him. He has a "stack" of murder cases waiting
to be tried in court.
welly belly

Clinton, NY

#296 Mar 20, 2013
" according to the book, zinacolas took off with hatches co-worker and sister or girl-friend thingy"

"keep em' on it"
Kitty Bee

Rome, NY

#297 Mar 28, 2013
I used to work with Jon Piercynski, Hatch's brother in law. John married Hatch's sister. What a total weirdo that guy was. Ironic that is was at Marcy State Hospital.
Parole

Rome, NY

#298 Jun 13, 2014
Well, another parole hearing next month.
daddy

Utica, NY

#299 Jun 13, 2014
how many names did the brother inlaw use?
Duh

Utica, NY

#301 Jun 14, 2014
Tanya wrote:
If there was DNA back then, hatch would be free. ALL CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE. There is a REASON they threw out all the evidence. I don't think it was hatch, it was Darrow.
Darrow or Garrow?
mcdoofuss

Kirkville, NY

#302 Jun 14, 2014
Tanya wrote:
If there was DNA back then, hatch would be free. ALL CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE. There is a REASON they threw out all the evidence. I don't think it was hatch, it was Darrow.
are you trying to imply that you are a complete uneducated dysfunctional degenerate?
is it possible you need to do a little research on all the smoking gun evidence that was retested using modern DNA testing?

GUILTY with no reasonable doubt, shows NO remorse, doesn't tell the truth about what happened to any of these people and their children!
hey

Tampa, FL

#304 Jun 15, 2014
You sick jerk that said it was humor you need help
joe

Utica, NY

#305 Jun 15, 2014
they should feed him to hungry wolves and save the taxpayers money.
Think outside the box

Rochester, NY

#307 Jul 3, 2014
reletive wrote:
Bernard Hatch didn't "just" kill Mary Rose Turner.
he killed other women & even a child. One of those was an ex sister in law of mine & her daughter. I'm not going to say their names on this site, but if
anyone who reads these, sees this, that person will know who I'm talking about. Now, as for Hatch himself, he won't EVER get released from State prison
because just as soon as the parole board decides that
he's served his time & is granted parole, the State
AG & Oneida county DA WILL bring up that case to trial & Hatch will then be facing another murder case
against him. He has a "stack" of murder cases waiting
to be tried in court.
wrong, if they had or still have enough evidence to indict him on any more murders they would do so even while still serving his term, they dont wait for you to get out and then charge you, that's ridiculous. Too much risk, such as evidence or results getting lost or destroyed, or witnesses dying or moving away with no contact, or the suspect dying before getting released and the crime is unresolved, thus giving more pain to the surviving family, etc.
Plenty of people who are serving time right now have had new charges brought on them while serving by being linked to other crimes apart from what they are quilty of, gone to trial and convicted and had even more time added to their current sentence by judge imposing the penalties to be consecutive rather than concurrent. Or once they finish their current term in one jurisdiction, they are immediately sent to another to serve that punishment with no freedom in between.
fools

Canastota, NY

#308 Jul 3, 2014
wrongo. he gets paroled the are definitely going to charge and try to convict him of the cady murder.
they have some strong evidence.
the only good thing now for BH is to admit and tell the truth.
otherwise he can rot.
Think outside the box

Rochester, NY

#309 Jul 3, 2014
WRONG, if they had enough to indict him they would do so NOW, not wait for him to get paroled and be a flight risk or harm someone else.
Plus he didnt get paroled anyways, and probably wont until he admits to killing Turner and shows remorse for it - he still is claiming innocence.
No D.A. would sit on evidence and avoid a grand jury indictment on a double murder, especially involving a child, dont be a dope.
There best hope is if he ever gives a death bed confession or blabs to a jailhouse snitch.
Lol

Utica, NY

#311 Jul 4, 2014
Pods wrote:
Hatch is old now and I feel bad for him that he is in jail. He has been in long enough. It's like keeping your grandfathering jail you know that would be wrong. At his age now, I think we can all agree he isn't a danger anymore. He was once a real bad person but time and age should let him out . It's not like anyone is afraid of him no more.
Yes, he should be let out. In a body bag. Whatever happened to the electric chair? Murders should not be allowed the privilege to live, even in prison. Also, just because someone is old does not mean they are incapable of doing bad things.
holland patent regular

Clinton, NY

#312 Jul 4, 2014
didn't it say in the book that he ..."sat his naked daughter on his lap and rubbed his hot dog in between her legs and French kissed her"?
ahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaha ha hardee har har!
rturner

Los Angeles, CA

#313 Dec 15, 2014
Friday girl wrote:
The woman he dragged was one of my best friends mother. I really wish you would be more sensitive to the family and keep your SICK remarks to yourself. Hatch also tried to pick up my mother. Thank GOD she didn't take his ride. He needs to stay in prison if not he may get your mother !!
thank you. Mary Rose Turner was my grandmother. My father is her middle child. She was killed three months before my parents were married and three years before I was born. It has been horrible for my family and now that i am older, reading more about the case it breaks my heart.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keeler on Boston radio 17 min Traveling man 1
area to get new hospital 2 hr Urban Planner 16
Charter School expanding 7 hr Thetruthhurts 4
Two Tone's Tacos 10 hr brain 11
retro fitness 10 hr the mill 19
add a word drop a word (Aug '10) 10 hr Doug77 5,942
Teachers have Cadilac Pensions? (Jan '13) 12 hr NYS Teacher 342
WELSH IS ONLY CHOICE FOR COUNTY LEGISLATOR IN 1... 13 hr rothman 15
Name a business that's not around anymore. (Oct '13) 19 hr Ghost Region 224
More from around the web