who else here enjoys fagbashing

who else here enjoys fagbashing

Posted in the Utica Forum

liven it up

Hamilton, NY

#2 Dec 7, 2012
Love to gay bash dcown at the train station
Queermo

Ithaca, NY

#3 Dec 7, 2012
You queens love it
KY WELLER

Whitesboro, NY

#4 Dec 7, 2012
Leave us alone. We have feelings you know.You wouldn't wanna meet me in a dark bathroom! Sounds yummy!
dee

Fayetteville, NY

#5 Dec 7, 2012
real funny until you get arrested for hate crime
liven it up

United States

#6 Dec 7, 2012
Real funny til they get arrested for picking up young boys for money
notgaybutyouare

Utica, NY

#7 Dec 7, 2012
chatlies wrote:
I have been harassing and punching gays as they leave varick st. They are so gross... The thought of two men kissing and packing fudge is disgusting.
Sounds like someone is just dying to come out of the closet. Its ok. Go ahead.
Jake

Minoa, NY

#9 Dec 7, 2012
chatlies wrote:
I have been harassing and punching gays as they leave varick st. They are so gross... The thought of two men kissing and packing fudge is disgusting.
Reading Utica Topix, it would be easy to come to the conclusion that fagbashing is to Utica what soccer is to Europe, a mega-pastime.
health care

Ashburn, VA

#11 Dec 8, 2012
liven it up wrote:
Real funny til they get arrested for picking up young boys for money
you're confusing homosexuality (same sex consensual) with pedophilia (adult having sex with a child).If money is exchanged it's called prostitution.
liven it up

Taftville, CT

#12 Dec 8, 2012
No one said its children they exchange money with. I'm sure some do. And you just very well may be one of those people. You seem to be in the know. Majority of them are young men at least 17 years of age with major drug problems who see the one easy way to support their habit is by letting these lonely old gay men perform sexual favorsvfor their drug money.
Gayguy

Ithaca, NY

#13 Dec 8, 2012
liven it up wrote:
No one said its children they exchange money with. I'm sure some do. And you just very well may be one of those people. You seem to be in the know. Majority of them are young men at least 17 years of age with major drug problems who see the one easy way to support their habit is by letting these lonely old gay men perform sexual favorsvfor their drug money.
Havent seen any of these young man-ho's in a long time. Where do they, so to speak, hang out?
liven it up

Burnt Hills, NY

#14 Dec 8, 2012
I'm sure its not as bad as it used to be. Now that we have the g reat technology th at we have. All it takes is a quick text with a place and time to meet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New Restaurant Coming to Washington Mills Calle... 34 min Losers 18
Keven gottlieb 1 hr Busy corner love 5
Mike Pattison of St Es 1 hr NPA 2
Affair outside bennu in whitesboro 3 hr Nancy 16
Name A Hillary Clinton Accomplishment 3 hr Dorthy76 33
kristen drama queen copeland (Sep '14) 3 hr trask5139 26
Comets schedule is out 6 hr Hockey Fan 6
Biggest RAT in ufd 8 hr Got your number 31
Sam wessing 14 hr dee 28
Ranking Utica Prostitutes 22 hr j3333rd 235

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages