So why are we moving SEX OFFENDERS in...

So why are we moving SEX OFFENDERS into Utica from WYOMING State Prison

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sam

Greig, NY

#1 May 16, 2013
Y Alert is sending this notice because you registered to receive notification when an offender moves into or out of your requested area. We are notifying you of a move into/out of the area you specified. SCOTT CARTER has moved from NYS DOCS Wyoming Correctional Facility 3203 Dunbar Road, Attica, NY 14011 to 1506 DUDLEY AVE, UTICA, NY 13501
Thats because

United States

#2 May 16, 2013
Because upstate is a bunch of dirt scum ignorant racists anyway a few more sex freaks is considered "more fun" to you dullards.
They know you're life-unprepared and sit there wringing you hands looking out your hovel window staring at them criminals and coons.
If you didn't have someone to scream about and blame for the abysmal local governmental FAILURES there you all wouldn't be happy.

Ask Joan Murphy.
SREGGINKCALB TAX LEECH

Fayetteville, NY

#3 May 16, 2013
we need obammy feed is cuz our hair break
Sam

Greig, NY

#4 May 16, 2013
Thats because wrote:
Because upstate is a bunch of dirt scum ignorant racists anyway a few more sex freaks is considered "more fun" to you dullards.
They know you're life-unprepared and sit there wringing you hands looking out your hovel window staring at them criminals and coons.
If you didn't have someone to scream about and blame for the abysmal local governmental FAILURES there you all wouldn't be happy.
Ask Joan Murphy.
Oh Joan the one who things we should hug HUG and forgive Sex Offenders,
T Elacquas suicide coward

United States

#5 May 16, 2013
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said that? Oh you needed a strawman I get it.

Simpletons.
louie

Rome, NY

#6 May 16, 2013
That scum who keeps critizing El aqua is a sick person who is giving away his mental illness and we should be aware of this type of person for we probably will read about him in the future as his demons are taking over his mind.
Try Tailor and Kook

United States

#7 May 16, 2013
louie wrote:
That scum who keeps critizing El aqua is a sick person who is giving away his mental illness and we should be aware of this type of person for we probably will read about him in the future as his demons are taking over his mind.
Truth hurt? Lets make this a "teaching moment" since you upstate rednecks are lacking teaching moments obviously-
Truth hurt? Then STFU for once!

Ok so the utica poLICE want to bury their own dirt with childish attacks on race? This is how your police handle their well-earned public image problems?

Must be time to talk about something completely different! Like the suicide of the utica cop Tony Elaquas's cowardly son.

His daddy is a utica parasite cop so he killed himself to remind mommy and daddy he resented living a lie and living off people's misery.

When a kid decides not to ever talk to his parents again for all eternity that's a final judgement on them!! So how was Mother's day at the UPD Elacquas' "household"?

So let's talk about THAT then since "corrupt police" keeps making you kneejerk about racism shall we?

Time to post the updated even MORE accurate Tony Elacquas Jr. O-BITCH-uary!
Show me a kid who was

United States

#9 May 16, 2013
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoi cares? If you taught your kids better instead of waiting fro Frank Zero Zecca to protect them maybe they wouldn't have ended up pedo buttburgers. Blame your paranoid emotionally stunted upstate redneck selves.

A great child psychologist I went to HS with spelled it out for me. He said show me a kid who was abused and 99% of the time I can show yu parents that failed their kids.

Typical oooticans. While they were crying and commiserating with Samantha "Snookie" Colossimo-Testicle and Zecca their north utica illiterate ootican crotchspring was in the north utica party fi9eld sniffing heroin like all the north utica rat kids who still think the economy is based upon "XBOX" games as a currency.

You can't help feeble stupid paranoid angry people like that. Best to just let them die if possible. They aren't "concerned parents" they are "sanctimommys" and "Facebook Grammas" like Joan Murphy the arrogant sanctimonious bigmouth wife of a utica cop shooting her double-barreled-cvvunt off at people she hates. Blacks, reds, yellows. They just want some leverage to put other people down for but OBVIOUSLY can't handle it themselves when THEIR dirt like cheating hubbies and closet homosexual sons are talked about!

Funny the people whose stock in trade is gossip and public ally talking shit about people can't handle a speck of it them SELVES LMO!

“Hello”

Level 7

Since: Jan 13

Ithaca, NY

#10 May 16, 2013
How about all the prison's in the area? People thought it was all great when these prison's came to town. People never stopped to think what type of criminals would be released someday. So there ya have it. A city filled with them.
Scott

Carthage, NY

#11 May 16, 2013
Sam wrote:
Y Alert is sending this notice because you registered to receive notification when an offender moves into or out of your requested area. We are notifying you of a move into/out of the area you specified. SCOTT CARTER has moved from NYS DOCS Wyoming Correctional Facility 3203 Dunbar Road, Attica, NY 14011 to 1506 DUDLEY AVE, UTICA, NY 13501
Wyoming is a prison in ny. State . Not the state Wyoming retard
Sam

Greig, NY

#12 May 17, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Wyoming is a prison in ny. State . Not the state Wyoming retard
Hey Butt Hole eater, I know that
mgmg

Kunming, China

#14 May 21, 2013
Well Duh

Syracuse, NY

#15 May 21, 2013
Sam wrote:
Do you think when they send people to prison from Utica, they send them to one of the local facilities? They tend to send them to the opposite corners of the state.
Lol

Selkirk, NY

#16 May 21, 2013
Because upstate ny is a waste land and we should preserve the few regions worth saving.
Well Duh

Syracuse, NY

#18 May 21, 2013
Heather knows wrote:
I'm so glad I'm out of here as soon as school is done!
Ah, sadly, if you are posting on Topix, "here" is inside you now and you will never be free of it.
utica forum

Carthage, NY

#19 May 21, 2013
Herkimer county doesn't have a jail they paid oneida county one hundred and something dollars a day to house their criminals and then when they got out they stayed in utica and or our probation dept ended up watching over them nice little deal they have and oneida county tax payers have to pay for the probation ,, because when they are released the jail doesn't tell herkimer county they tell oneida county and then when the criminal violates his probation herkimer county is off the hook for the one hundred and something dollars for housing the inmate now they are our problem ,, still to this day herkimer county doesn't have a jail?
Funny

Ithaca, NY

#20 May 21, 2013
I banged a 16 year old 20 years ago when i was 21 and selling drugs, she was willing, I have never been arrested since. Guess i'm still a danger though. Yea right, laws need to change.
Lol

Fishers, NY

#21 May 21, 2013
Funny wrote:
I banged a 16 year old 20 years ago when i was 21 and selling drugs, she was willing, I have never been arrested since. Guess i'm still a danger though. Yea right, laws need to change.
Tell me more about how laws are unfair to you, you child rapist and drug dealer.
POS

Utica, NY

#22 May 21, 2013
Funny wrote:
Your just a scumbag child molester, that took advantage. Obviously you dirt bag drug dealing ass couldn't get anyone your own age.
WHEATHERTITE FLY

Fayetteville, NY

#23 May 21, 2013
Spring deal, 50% off all fencing with hidden camera and if you have young children.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oneida county taxes went UP 4 min Pelosi Schumer 63
Self Enrichment Amongst Local Officials 10 min fact 1
Claudia Tenney took how much money from the NRA? 11 min Bye Anthony 3
Time for new coach for proctor basketball 11 min money 22th 1
Planet Fitness 25 min Harvey 3
Tartan Textile Demolition, The Aud and the Comets 39 min Welfare Wendy 15
keep any one word (Dec '12) 58 min SueNY 556
Best head in Utica?!? 1 hr Somebody 42
Spartan Dilemma 6 hr Dr Phil 52
Remington Arms Thanks 8 hr Big Steve 39