If JUDITH is being destructive again ...

If JUDITH is being destructive again ..."THRILL"

Posted in the Utica Forum

Diana Vickery

Cortland, NY

#1 Apr 29, 2013
if JUDITH DEVENEY is being destructive again to what is left of her HUSBANDS property than she is...would anyone at this point expect anything else from "JUDITH" and her daughters? They had nothing when they met him and they leave their trademark trail of nothing but wanting someone else's everything when they leave..They were living with a pack of dogs and cats in the small mobile home..and were not known for being clean from the start..JUDITH has been one expensive lesson to her estranged husband..thats is clear..I am NOT looking forward as scumbags claim to living in her leaving I am sure are nothing but filth, piles of garbage and destruction..Yes he knows as "JUDITH" rejoices with er scumbag self that he has to pay..and he does..BUT in time he will rebuild and will know how much better his life is with out her..So if her scumbags think they upset us they don't we have already accepted the damage JUDITH has done and continues to do..She was alone when he met and had been for years of the drunk who fathered her children...he learned the hard way about older desperate women...Hasn't the scumbag "HE" found "JUDITH" a new victim for her to suck the life out of? It's all just getting old...You all should be out there helping find JOHN NY the latest "JUDITH" victim than shouting her new doings in my direction..I expect NOTHING else from this woman..but what she does naturally off who she REALLY is..
Carol Livingston

New York, NY

#2 Apr 29, 2013
I understand it Diana.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AAU basketball in Utica (Feb '10) 16 min travel a little 9
Another shady Utica Comets Audit? 30 min Sgt Schultz 14
Comets Leaving.... 33 min Sgt Schultz 28
comets-crunch news conference wendsday (Jun '14) 36 min FEMALE ONE AN DONE 18
Post your A.Brindisi FAIL tale!!! 36 min Shagged By Ron 6
Who is Sarah millan? 1 hr Roastbeef 70
Steet Ponte Ford Service (Jun '14) 1 hr Diesel Owner 15
Bella Regina wins best riggies 1 hr amos moses 20

Utica Jobs

More from around the web