Meeting singles?
Neighbor

Syracuse, NY

#1 Feb 12, 2011
Any good places around her to meet single young professionals? Not just random hookups, but people looking for a more serious relationship?
Huh

AOL

#2 Feb 12, 2011
Try eHarmony.
joe

Schenectady, NY

#3 Feb 12, 2011
Sure leave your contact info
Neighbor wrote:
Any good places around her to meet single young professionals? Not just random hookups, but people looking for a more serious relationship?
curious

Utica, NY

#4 Feb 12, 2011
I would like to know the answer to that also....utica men only want to hookup
joe

Schenectady, NY

#5 Feb 12, 2011
Not all Utica men just want to hook up
curious wrote:
I would like to know the answer to that also....utica men only want to hookup
Neighbor

Syracuse, NY

#6 Feb 12, 2011
Well unfortunately the only guys I'm meeting want to just hook up. That grows old really fast!
Truth and Awareness

Utica, NY

#7 Feb 12, 2011
Neighbor: I can tell you this, that most of the "places" where you might someone is unforunately non-existent in our area. That is not to say that you can't meet people but all of the clubs or bars ot "hot" spots do not typically lend themselves to relationship material, it is usually just a place to meet someone as a prelude to a "fun time" with that experience rarely leading to anything significant. I'm a man that has trouble finding a woman who has a many of the qualities I'm looking for with shared commonalities and basic outlook on life that is compatible to mine...so, all I can say is good luck to you, but you're better off asking friends, family and co-workers for help in locating the type of person you're looking for...wish I had better news, but if I knew of such a place....I'd be there rather than writing this..
Interests

Hamilton, NY

#8 Feb 13, 2011
Why don't you take a class in something you are interested in? Like at BOCES or MVCC continuing education? I like taking classes and have met some really nice people while doing it. I am not looking for a sig other however, as I am married, but still have met some nice people there.
Whitesboro Girl

Utica, NY

#9 Feb 13, 2011
Met a guy named Joe Murine at the gym, anyone know if he's single ?
wtf

Oriskany Falls, NY

#10 Feb 13, 2011
Whitesboro Girl wrote:
Met a guy named Joe Murine at the gym, anyone know if he's single ?
if you have to come here to verify that he's single then you can assume he's not. How much self esteem do you have anyway?
curious

Utica, NY

#11 Feb 13, 2011
joe murine is single you can find him on match.com
I Know Joe

Utica, NY

#12 Feb 13, 2011
LoL. We know Joe, he and my husband are great friends. Yes he's single and a pretty quite guy. Whitesboro girl, if you're a flashy blonde, you're in !!!!!
Whitesboro Girl

Utica, NY

#13 Feb 13, 2011
curious wrote:
joe murine is single you can find him on match.com
Really Tell me more, now Im curious ;-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michelle Rodriguez Mendez 3 min kris tesak 1
Percoco Trial and CNY Judicial Elections - Foll... 22 min NY Taxpayer 53
Premier Aviation to Close 23 min Follow the EDGE M... 4
D'Onofrio get $28,000 from EDGE (Nov '10) 26 min Taxpayer 35
Feds investgating Cuomo and donor 43 min Love My Ferrari 3
Saranac Thursday- FAILURE!!! 49 min Scared of Tazz 4
Hillary campaigning for King Bozo Cuomo!!! 49 min Love My Ferrari 5
Old School Bar/Restaurant Culver Ave 3 hr Christy 33
Notre Dame football 4 hr bye 47
Michele Mandia 4 hr panzies 14