Comments
1 - 20 of 57 Comments Last updated Jun 27, 2014
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
eww

Cicero, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 10, 2014
 

Judged:

4

3

3

how dare she
Pete

Whitesboro, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 10, 2014
 

Judged:

8

6

5

eww wrote:
how dare she
Why she has needs, Not right she had sex with a 15 year old, I would have had sex with her,
politically connected

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 10, 2014
 

Judged:

5

4

3

If this dooche wasn't politically connected YOU people would be all over this bag deeply, nasty, violenty with words as you have done onto other people! This proves YOU gutless weasel are cowards, lowlifes and more for each of you maggots ejaculating on others proves willfully YOU are involved deeply in something that will finish you off for life, you will be nailed beyond your wildest dreams that all said and done you will wish you were dead!

Right Sue, Steve, Bobby, Bobby shouldn't you still be governed under parole!

Again, if this dooche wasn't criminally, dangeroulsy connected each of you maggots would be pounding this nut up instead, by NOT pounding this dooche, you have proven criminal intent towards Criminal Enterprise all it takes is one snitch to bring you down!

This dooche raped a boy and instead, you are pounding on others who did nothing to anyone of you maggots, whom all said and done raped your own kids and grandkids!
suckers

Moravia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 10, 2014
 

Judged:

1

Has she never heard of Adam and Eve toys
ITs NANCY WILSON NUT JOB

China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 10, 2014
 
Shut up Nancy you lunatic, how many have you gotten away with, no man want a cat pis covered whack job who lives with mo and dad.

ITs NANCY WILSON NUT JOB

Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 10, 2014
 

Judged:

6

6

6

The nut job teacher who probably did this to many kids.

Hey you shut your mouth no one gives a FK what you biatcch about.
Hey you shut your mouth no one gives a FK what you biatcch about.
Hey you shut your mouth no one gives a FK what you biatcch about.
Hey you shut your mouth no one gives a FK what you biatcch about.
Hey you shut your mouth no one gives a FK what you biatcch about.
Hey you shut your mouth no one gives a FK what you biatcch about.
Hey you shut your mouth no one gives a FK what you biatcch about.
Hey you shut your mouth no one gives a FK what you biatcch about.
Hey you shut your mouth no one gives a FK what you biatcch about.
Hey you shut your mouth no one gives a FK what you biatcch about.
Hey you shut your mouth no one gives a FK what you biatcch about.
Utica loves raping kids

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 10, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

http://www.cnycentral.com/news/story.aspx...

64-year-old Westmoreland woman arrested for raping 14-year-old boy

by Corey Crockett

Why are people in Utica not ripping this old skank for raping a kid yet Syracuse wants her bad! Read the comments so shes protected here.

As for me around kids, I want nothing to do with kids they're filthy and more and have rotten kids. For once there were fond memories of being a teacher helping those kids now even the memories of the good kids are gone forever never to be reconciled again.

I wouldn't touch a kid and if now I ever saw one in a situation, I would never help them, it is not my business. Pedophilia runs rampant in this area right along with homosexuality, right Licari who rose the ranks on his knees right along with Taras.

I never had a chance to speak and Sandy Wright said it was Kleins problem with them but I would become the scapegoat because they were weasels. Sandy Wright was once a nun! Slam her when you slam me!

Getting brave Johnny fcker-fasters so something must be up!
Tim Julianski

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 10, 2014
 

Judged:

5

5

4

She has been charged,but be cautioned, she not guilty yet. Trying, judging and convicting this women without due process is against everything it means to be American...or have we gotten so used having our rights trampled by big brother now that we forget such realities...?
ice cream shop

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 10, 2014
 
was she one of the many running around taberg?
Huh

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 10, 2014
 
ice cream shop wrote:
was she one of the many running around taberg?
Is she related to the ones from Tasselberry Farms?
Very Sad

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 11, 2014
 

Judged:

5

4

4

The Acee family is a very respected family in our area. This is just horrible for all involved. I Pray for ALL of them.
Joe

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 11, 2014
 

Judged:

1

Its good to see that dawn catria luipai is charhging woman with this they are just as guilty as men
doctrines of grace

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 11, 2014
 
1. The total depravity of man.
Joker

Medford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 11, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I really doubt there was any raping involved... You can't make a male get a boner...I bet the story is more like this....
15yr old kid flirts with the old lady she flirts back being faltered... One thing leads to another... Kid opens his mouth and brags about it to one of his buddies... They all start picking on him about it... Probably got his balls broke on FB, his parents found out and now they're trying to make like he was forced into it.....
Nothing the kids fault anymore in this screwed up society we have...Not that there is fault here.. I just think little johnny was having more fun mowing lawns then we think
Moron

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 11, 2014
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Joker wrote:
I really doubt there was any raping involved... You can't make a male get a boner...I bet the story is more like this....
15yr old kid flirts with the old lady she flirts back being faltered... One thing leads to another... Kid opens his mouth and brags about it to one of his buddies... They all start picking on him about it... Probably got his balls broke on FB, his parents found out and now they're trying to make like he was forced into it.....
Nothing the kids fault anymore in this screwed up society we have...Not that there is fault here.. I just think little johnny was having more fun mowing lawns then we think
Hey moron, here's a clue. Since you're such an idiot that you don't understand what constitutes "statutory rape", I'll explain it to you. The kid is 15 years old which is younger than NY law states a person can give their "consent" to sex. It doesn't matter if the kid wanted it, as an adult, she is not allowed to legally have sex with an underage child or it is considered to be rape. As far as the law is concerned, if someone is younger than the age of consent, it doesn't matter if he was 7 or 15, it is considered to be rape, the circumstances don't matter in that case, only the age. And while you're defending her, I'll ask you this question. Is it really that difficult to get sex that anyone has to resort to children? Last time I checked, anybody could walk into a bar and find someone to get drunk with and have sex with. It doesn't matter how old, ugly or disgusting you are, it's not that difficult to find someone to have sex with you.
Sorry to inform you, but If you want to have sex with under age children, you're going to have to move down south somewhere.
Tim Julianski

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 11, 2014
 
Joker wrote:
I really doubt there was any raping involved... You can't make a male get a boner...I bet the story is more like this....
15yr old kid flirts with the old lady she flirts back being faltered... One thing leads to another... Kid opens his mouth and brags about it to one of his buddies... They all start picking on him about it... Probably got his balls broke on FB, his parents found out and now they're trying to make like he was forced into it.....
Nothing the kids fault anymore in this screwed up society we have...Not that there is fault here.. I just think little johnny was having more fun mowing lawns then we think
This is likely close to the truth. Of course, in the eyes of the law, 14-15 y.o. "kids", no matter how physically mature or capable, are not able to understand, consent or make such decisions without some malevolent coercion, manipulation or influence by the other party, and it is what it is based upon that. Now, as men we can practically all tell you that, we definitely desired, fantasized and hoped for such encounters, understanding exactly what they were. Many are the teachers, friend's mothers, babysitters, older sister's friends, older brother's girlfriends, waitresses, etc., or other women who were the willing interests of our pure sexual lusts. Nevertheless, the law is the law, despite the realities of this event. However, she's STILL innocent until such time as PROVEN guilty, as per law.
Podz

Whitesboro, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 11, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

It all came about because she is pregnant.
Tim Julianski

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jan 11, 2014
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Moron wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey moron, here's a clue. Since you're such an idiot that you don't understand what constitutes "statutory rape", I'll explain it to you. The kid is 15 years old which is younger than NY law states a person can give their "consent" to sex. It doesn't matter if the kid wanted it, as an adult, she is not allowed to legally have sex with an underage child or it is considered to be rape. As far as the law is concerned, if someone is younger than the age of consent, it doesn't matter if he was 7 or 15, it is considered to be rape, the circumstances don't matter in that case, only the age. And while you're defending her, I'll ask you this question. Is it really that difficult to get sex that anyone has to resort to children? Last time I checked, anybody could walk into a bar and find someone to get drunk with and have sex with. It doesn't matter how old, ugly or disgusting you are, it's not that difficult to find someone to have sex with you.
Sorry to inform you, but If you want to have sex with under age children, you're going to have to move down south somewhere.
Needlessly, ignorantly immaturely picking on southerners does not advance your thesis.
Lol

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jan 11, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Very Sad wrote:
The Acee family is a very respected family in our area. This is just horrible for all involved. I Pray for ALL of them.
Respected family. Lol. That's funny there a bunch of sardines. Simon Acee is a scumbag so is Jason
terrible

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jan 11, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Cant believe some of you are defending this scum. Seriously why would a 64 yr old woman want to have sex with 14 yr old boy...its sick and twisted. He is 14. She is an adult and shouldn't be putting herself in a situation like this. Police don't make arrests based on heresay...obviously they had something to be able to charge this woman like maybe texts or emails that lead to some revealing information. This woman was in the wrong and should be arrested and register as sex offender. Also....Acee family is not a well respected family. They are a family and it doesn't matter where you come from...sick dimented people like mary ann come from all back grounds.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Utica Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••