Stripper, is her name Emily but her s...

Stripper, is her name Emily but her stage name is bianca

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Hotttt

Concord, CA

#1 Mar 20, 2009
I think its her.. She used to be at peepers, she is f'ing hot as hell. She is very nice to look at. I wanna do her
Paul Simon

Oneida, NY

#3 Mar 22, 2009
She called him Speedo but his christian name was Mr. Earl.
mwahhh

Moravia, NY

#4 Mar 22, 2009
SoOo im thinking about stripping at one of these places? what place is better would u say?!
scuzzio

Durhamville, NY

#5 Mar 22, 2009
Hotttt wrote:
I think its her.. She used to be at peepers, she is f'ing hot as hell. She is very nice to look at. I wanna do her
Does she wear white wigs and look like she's about 12?
ummm

Oneida, NY

#6 Mar 22, 2009
wasn't she a masseuse???
lol

Ithaca, NY

#7 Mar 23, 2009
shes got a butch ass man looking girlfriend
Tinyx3

New Hartford, NY

#9 May 12, 2009
bianca bower was never a stripper . ur thinkin of the one that lives in wboro by burger king she worked at peepers
Steve Cavalier

Oneida, NY

#10 Jun 1, 2009
Thats my sister youre talkin about bucko. Lay off if ya know whats good for ya! At least she has a job and might I say she makes a good deal of money at it too so keep your comments to yourself thank you very much.
bucko

Jamesville, NY

#11 Jun 1, 2009
Steve Cavalier wrote:
Thats my sister youre talkin about bucko. Lay off if ya know whats good for ya! At least she has a job and might I say she makes a good deal of money at it too so keep your comments to yourself thank you very much.
You used the term bucko????? Maybe you should send the fonz after them!
ubbthica

Syracuse, NY

#12 Jun 1, 2009
scuzzio wrote:
<quoted text>
Does she wear white wigs and look like she's about 12?
Dude, do you honestly think the strippers in Utica are able to afford expensive waxings, vagiplasties and breast implants? Only the strip clubs in big cities have strippers like that. I'd imagine the local dancers are pretty nasty and yucky, like grizzled old harlots with lips hanging down to the floor or something. If more than a few of the sex workers in New York and LA can look pretty yucky and diseased, I'd hate to imagine what the ones in Utica look like. I've already seen the prostitutes...
Presty

United States

#13 Jun 1, 2009
Back in the old days, the used up old dancers in Utica worked at Prestys, Dishavio's or the Golden Glove.
The girls in those places were ready for retirement. The clientle wer mainly really old men that these washed up girls would rub against.
The best was Dishavio's. You could order ziti and meatballs while the girls slid up and down the pole. No grease needed
Oldie

Manlius, NY

#14 Jun 1, 2009
Presty wrote:
Back in the old days, the used up old dancers in Utica worked at Prestys, Dishavio's or the Golden Glove.
The girls in those places were ready for retirement. The clientle wer mainly really old men that these washed up girls would rub against.
The best was Dishavio's. You could order ziti and meatballs while the girls slid up and down the pole. No grease needed
Don't forget the Elbow Room....great times!!
do not

Jamesville, NY

#15 Jun 1, 2009
forget the bottoms up!
rimmy

Syracuse, NY

#17 Jun 1, 2009
I remember the Golden Glove...good times! Bad Doc, the bouncer, if they didn't like you he would rip your arms off and beat you to a pulp with them. I seen guys thrown outta there looking like crushed oranges. But then I seen other guys get serviced and leave looking relaxed with a smile that didn't start to slacken for a week.

Don't forget the Blue Oyster. Bunch of bisexual male and female Canadian strippers. They play crappy music but you won't care because you'll be having such a good time.
who am i

New York, NY

#18 Jun 2, 2009
Lmao her real name isnt Emily, she lied to you. She's a lesbian and always has been. She's a great girl, and Amra, he ex. And yes some strippers make enough to get what they want, there is enough low life horny men out in utica that pay.
this should be funny lol

Fayetteville, NY

#19 Jul 17, 2009
Her name is stefanie and she isn't with amra no more. I saw her out at a bar with a guy. She is one of the biggest sluts in utica. Line up the cocaine and you will have a fun night. Yes that means she is a coke whore. Always has been. I know of 15 guys she has been with and yet she claims never had a dude. Whoever wants to be with her is pretty stupid cause she says the same thing to every guy. I have been right there to see what she does to get a little taste of the powder. Its great. been at peepers forever and still hasn't amount to anything. Her body is nice but that face is horrendous and her teeth are razors. But she does what she does and guess its good cause she is STILL there.
Funny

Fayetteville, NY

#20 Jul 18, 2009
bucko wrote:
<quoted text>You used the term bucko????? Maybe you should send the fonz after them!
I think 'bucko' is cute!
THIS IS STEPHANIE

Syracuse, NY

#21 Sep 22, 2009
LMFAO YOU ARE REALLY FUNNY WELL FIRST OF I DO WORK AT PEEPERS SECOND I DO NOT DO DRUGS OR ANYTHING FOR MONEY AND THAT SHIT ABOUT MY FACE AND TEETH HAHHAHAHA LOL VERY FUNNY "NOT"...THE ONLY TRUE THING IS YES I WAS WITH AMRA AND YES WHEN WE SPLIT I WAS AT A BAR WITH SOMEONE. AND I AM FAAARRRRR FROM THE BIGGEST WHORE IN UTICA I DON'T SLEEP AROUND AND BEEN WITH LESS PPL THAN YOU PROBLY HAVE I WAS WITH ONE GIRL FOR TEN YEARS...IF YOU WANT TO SAY SOMETHING ABOUT ME I WORK AT PEEPERS WED-SAT COME SAY IT TO MY FACE ITS SAD YOU HAVE NO LIFE AND YOU HAVE TO SIT ON A COMPUTER TALKING ABOUT ME GROW UP AND TRUST ME WHEN I SEE YOU AND I FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE UR THE ONE THATS GONNA LOOK MESSED UP LOL... SO F*CK U AND UR COMMENTS AND GET A LIFE AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION I DO GREAT AT PEEPERS WITHOUT DOING DRUGS AND BEING A WHORE I DON'T NEED TO DO ALL THAT YOU HATER...AND MY NAME IS SPELLED STEPHANIE...NEVER BEEN WITH 15 GUYS LOL WOW. GROW UP SERIOUSLY. LIKE I SAID COME SEE ME MAKE MY DAY YOU LOSER.
this should be funny lol wrote:
Her name is stefanie and she isn't with amra no more. I saw her out at a bar with a guy. She is one of the biggest sluts in utica. Line up the cocaine and you will have a fun night. Yes that means she is a coke whore. Always has been. I know of 15 guys she has been with and yet she claims never had a dude. Whoever wants to be with her is pretty stupid cause she says the same thing to every guy. I have been right there to see what she does to get a little taste of the powder. Its great. been at peepers forever and still hasn't amount to anything. Her body is nice but that face is horrendous and her teeth are razors. But she does what she does and guess its good cause she is STILL there.
good thing

East Syracuse, NY

#22 Sep 22, 2009
THIS IS STEPHANIE wrote:
LMFAO YOU ARE REALLY FUNNY WELL FIRST OF I DO WORK AT PEEPERS SECOND I DO NOT DO DRUGS OR ANYTHING FOR MONEY AND THAT SHIT ABOUT MY FACE AND TEETH HAHHAHAHA LOL VERY FUNNY "NOT"...THE ONLY TRUE THING IS YES I WAS WITH AMRA AND YES WHEN WE SPLIT I WAS AT A BAR WITH SOMEONE. AND I AM FAAARRRRR FROM THE BIGGEST WHORE IN UTICA I DON'T SLEEP AROUND AND BEEN WITH LESS PPL THAN YOU PROBLY HAVE I WAS WITH ONE GIRL FOR TEN YEARS...IF YOU WANT TO SAY SOMETHING ABOUT ME I WORK AT PEEPERS WED-SAT COME SAY IT TO MY FACE ITS SAD YOU HAVE NO LIFE AND YOU HAVE TO SIT ON A COMPUTER TALKING ABOUT ME GROW UP AND TRUST ME WHEN I SEE YOU AND I FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE UR THE ONE THATS GONNA LOOK MESSED UP LOL... SO F*CK U AND UR COMMENTS AND GET A LIFE AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION I DO GREAT AT PEEPERS WITHOUT DOING DRUGS AND BEING A WHORE I DON'T NEED TO DO ALL THAT YOU HATER...AND MY NAME IS SPELLED STEPHANIE...NEVER BEEN WITH 15 GUYS LOL WOW. GROW UP SERIOUSLY. LIKE I SAID COME SEE ME MAKE MY DAY YOU LOSER.
<quoted text>
Good thing you have a body or you would have to rely on the government to get you a job.

Their is also a job at the state where you hit the caps key for state employees,you would excel.

Level 5

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#23 Sep 22, 2009
THIS IS STEPHANIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don’t you become a lawyer, doctor or choose any other profession that is highly regarded? Hopefully you are going for an education. Stripping won’t last forever. I also find it odd that you are upset that people consider you a whore. It goes with the territory. You are selling sex or more acurately the hope and idea of sex. I don’t care if you have the cleanest, disease free and faithful cooter in the business, people will still view you as a whore. The truth is, most strippers lack morals and will never amount to anything productive. They are the scum of society that use their good looks to separate desperate and pitiful men from their money. No one cares if you are the exception to the rule.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Huma and weiner and hillary 22 min Lazy flunkies 1
Get over it Keeler 29 min A Trumpist 1
Wibx Keeler, the dead beat 37 min Bottom Line Shrimp 31
Ranking Utica Prostitutes 1 hr Mark 258
Jennifer Martin slam pig...do anybody for dope. 1 hr michele 2
Frank Tallarino and Harmony (Sep '11) 2 hr Stupid frankly 16
Bob C from National Grid 4 hr Gamblin man 17
Body at Olbiston Apts? 5 hr mr know it all 16
Frank Duross, all his teams, have failed. (Jun '13) 8 hr Welfare SportsQueens 35
Carbone Sold 9 hr Huuuge 12

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages