Underage drinking Horan style
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bacon

Wethersfield, CT

#21 Oct 3, 2013
As someone who goes to the Horan household none of you will never know what goes down there. You're all just a bunch of no life adults that have nothing better to do than sit behind a computer screen. You guys are just the kids in high school that never got invited to any party so fuck off unless you know the whole story.
Interesting

Herkimer, NY

#22 Oct 3, 2013
bacon wrote:
As someone who goes to the Horan household none of you will never know what goes down there. You're all just a bunch of no life adults that have nothing better to do than sit behind a computer screen. You guys are just the kids in high school that never got invited to any party so fuck off unless you know the whole story.
Lame and bacon:
It seems that you know EVERYTHING that goes on in this household. If the report of underage drinking is true as being condoned by the owners, there will be repercussions; count on it.
As to 'minding your own business'; it is EVERYONE's business, if what is reported is actually happening.
You think so

Utica, NY

#23 Oct 3, 2013
Lame wrote:
Get a godamned life. This stuff goes on everywhere, and has for decades. The only people who give a rats ass are the losers who have an axe to grind against the parent. Sorry you weren't invited to parties when you were their age, and grew up to be someone who no one wants to be around now. It's obvious by your passive aggressive rants on here, wondering why "no one" will turn her in. If you had balls you would do it yourself, instead of trying to incite some internet justice. Grow up and mind your own business.
Since I did not hear or see it I can only repeat what I was told. I know someone out there did and they should have reported it. Instead they will just ignore it which to me is the same as condoning it. They are just as bad as the she is. Instead it's just "We are not getting involved". Yeah because they were big partiers waaaay back when. All losers. It's illegal folks and that woman is in a position to make professional opinions on other parents
I know so

Utica, NY

#24 Oct 3, 2013
You think so wrote:
<quoted text>
Since I did not hear or see it I can only repeat what I was told. I know someone out there did and they should have reported it. Instead they will just ignore it which to me is the same as condoning it. They are just as bad as the she is. Instead it's just "We are not getting involved". Yeah because they were big partiers waaaay back when. All losers. It's illegal folks and that woman is in a position to make professional opinions on other parents
Just a neighborhood full of too much money and not enough parenting. They all hate each other but obviously have some sick code of silent protectionism. And they all love their alcohol, just separately. You are right. All losers.
Big party tonight

Utica, NY

#25 Oct 4, 2013
Rumor has it big party tonight after the football game! Will there be any surprise visitors, uninvited guests? I am thinking yes!
Big party tonight

Utica, NY

#26 Oct 4, 2013
Big party tonight wrote:
Rumor has it big party tonight after the football game! Will there be any surprise visitors, uninvited guests? I am thinking yes!
So good u had to say it twice from two places? Who cares? Big party tonight. See I can say it too.
A life

Utica, NY

#27 Oct 5, 2013
Lame wrote:
Get a godamned life. This stuff goes on everywhere, and has for decades. The only people who give a rats ass are the losers who have an axe to grind against the parent. Sorry you weren't invited to parties when you were their age, and grew up to be someone who no one wants to be around now. It's obvious by your passive aggressive rants on here, wondering why "no one" will turn her in. If you had balls you would do it yourself, instead of trying to incite some internet justice. Grow up and mind your own business.
Thanks I got a life. Decades ago this wasn't illegal you idiot! She has been turned in. She will see what the law is on this at her next little get together. The drinking age is now 21. These kids are 15, 16, and 17 years old. They drink and get in their cars and drive and at least one so far has gotten a DWI. That makes it my business when drunks are on the road.
A life

Utica, NY

#28 Oct 5, 2013
Get a life wrote:
<quoted text> why don't you people get a damn life. Stop bothering people and worry about yourselfs. You people are the low lifes for talking about other and kids. Grow up you are pathetic
A lowlife can be guilty of many things. A criminal could be defined as someone who is arrested for breaking the law. I will stay in the category of lowlife thanks.
I AM worried about myself and the kids who are driving drunk, and the people they put in danger. It's wrong. Maybe you can't stop the kids from finding a place to drink but you do t have to provide them the place and the alcohol!
Calling the shots

Earlville, NY

#29 Oct 5, 2013
Lame wrote:
Get a godamned life. This stuff goes on everywhere, and has for decades. The only people who give a rats ass are the losers who have an axe to grind against the parent. Sorry you weren't invited to parties when you were their age, and grew up to be someone who no one wants to be around now. It's obvious by your passive aggressive rants on here, wondering why "no one" will turn her in. If you had balls you would do it yourself, instead of trying to incite some internet justice. Grow up and mind your own business.
It is over for you heroin addict parents.......better lawyer up because you will need one soon. You are all poooor and will not be able to pay a real attorney = prison time of a few years! Enjoy the party....impoverished ones!
Wow what

Utica, NY

#30 Oct 5, 2013
Calling the shots wrote:
<quoted text>
It is over for you heroin addict parents.......better lawyer up because you will need one soon. You are all poooor and will not be able to pay a real attorney = prison time of a few years! Enjoy the party....impoverished ones!
Who are you talking about?
wtf

Ashburn, VA

#31 Oct 5, 2013
Calling the shots wrote:
<quoted text>
It is over for you heroin addict parents.......better lawyer up because you will need one soon. You are all poooor and will not be able to pay a real attorney = prison time of a few years! Enjoy the party....impoverished ones!
Who the hell said anything about heroin?And since when does buying alcohol for underage kids constitute as prison time?Contrary to your beliefs,you dont make the laws.If people are gonna say shit about the person buying the alcohol,what about the parents of the kids who are drinking at these parties?Dont they know where their 14,15,16,17 year olds are and what they are doing and who they are doing it with(I STILL ask my 23 year old daughter who,what,where and when)?When push comes to shove,I guess its easier to blame the person buying the alcohol for their irresponsible parenting.Or they blame their own kid for lying about who,what,where,and when.Only an idiot for a parent doesnt check into those things.
Come on now

Long Eddy, NY

#32 Oct 7, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Who the hell said anything about heroin?And since when does buying alcohol for underage kids constitute as prison time?Contrary to your beliefs,you dont make the laws.If people are gonna say shit about the person buying the alcohol,what about the parents of the kids who are drinking at these parties?Dont they know where their 14,15,16,17 year olds are and what they are doing and who they are doing it with(I STILL ask my 23 year old daughter who,what,where and when)?When push comes to shove,I guess its easier to blame the person buying the alcohol for their irresponsible parenting.Or they blame their own kid for lying about who,what,where,and when.Only an idiot for a parent doesnt check into those things.
Seems to me both are to blame.
wtf

Ashburn, VA

#33 Oct 8, 2013
Come on now wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems to me both are to blame.
Yes, both are to blame. Try telling that to the parents of these kids though. Their logic is, "if I'm not breaking the law, then I did no wrong and that makes me a good parent"....yeah, because not knowing where your 14-17 year old kid is and what they are doing is definitely parent of the year material.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John McCain: the poster boy for term limits. 3 min Vet 30
Add a Word, Drop a Word 1 hr Wondering 143
FBI stonewalling to cover up their corruption 1 hr Joker 9
keep any one word (Dec '12) 2 hr SueNY 696
Fat pig at auto land 3 hr dafuq 13
life 4 hr -Live your life- 2
Michelle Rodriguez Mendez 4 hr Jackass 2
Saranac Thursday- FAILURE!!! 4 hr 1982wantsitscloth... 12
Old School Bar/Restaurant Culver Ave 7 hr Again 35
Michele Mandia 8 hr Titanium22 15
Notre Dame football 14 hr bye 47

Utica Jobs

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages