Walmart Rome Stampede

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
will it make the news

Herkimer, NY

#1 Nov 24, 2011
yes, at midnight, they opened up an area near electronics where they had the printers, phones, etc for midnight purchase. huge crowd there. sure enough, all heck broke loose and an older woman got trampled. huge fight erupted, fists flying, people pushing/shoving, panicked people trying to get away. fight continued down the aisle towards the entrance. state police and sheriff show up. woman taken away by ambulance. what a joke the set-up in that small confined area was for the 100 plus who waited. they had shyt on pallets and people were walking over them, tripping on them, etc.
dirt

Cortland, NY

#2 Nov 25, 2011
I bet the above poster shops there because its close.

Only lowlife never had real jobs people shop at walmart. Nothing in the dump is top of the line.

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/photos
will it make the news

Herkimer, NY

#3 Nov 25, 2011
sorry to disappoint you. and close to what? i drove my new car there, in which i work my azz off to afford, and to pay taxes for lowlifes like yourself to collect your government/state benefits. a deal is a deal. bestbuy only had 12 xbox 360 kinects. i am proud to say i bought one at wally mart tonite, along with $300.00 in games. so i guess i shopped the high life tonight!! enjoy your bag of coals.
I was there

Cortland, NY

#4 Nov 25, 2011
Didn't happen, nice try though
wellhello

Sherburne, NY

#5 Nov 25, 2011
dirt wrote:
Only lowlife never had real jobs people shop at walmart. Nothing in the dump is top of the line.
I shop aT walmart too & I MAKE $85,000 GRAND A YEAR, HAVE A NICE HOME & VEHICLE!THERE GOES YOUR THEORY...DUMB AS DIRT!
WKTV

Utica, NY

#6 Nov 25, 2011
Did happen in Rome.
You werent there

Utica, NY

#7 Nov 25, 2011
I was there wrote:
Didn't happen, nice try though
Wrong. Keep the face shut unless you have something real to add.

http://www.wktv.com/news/local/Black-Friday-f...
Safari Hunter

Little Falls, NY

#9 Nov 25, 2011
Looked like an episode from animal planet.
Brutus

New York, NY

#10 Nov 25, 2011
With such an influx everyone is starting to act like jungle bunnies.
Terror

Baldwinsville, NY

#11 Nov 25, 2011
Safari Hunter wrote:
Looked like an episode from animal planet.
I was there and tried to run for my life. I could not get out I had to put on a bicycle helmet I had bought for my son to avoid being clubbed on the head. Clock radios were flying and computer bags almost took off my ear. Stuck my hand in the pile to try to grab something and felt someone bite it. One guy even stole my boot, tried to get both but I crawled away before he could get the other. They were brand new $70.00 Clumbia winter boots I bought at Philipsons. Finally a clerk helped me off the floor and I got away. It was like going into a pack of dogs with a porkchop. Someone said the store video will be on True TV.
live scan

Baldwinsville, NY

#12 Nov 25, 2011
i saw a kid testing a bicycle on sale and his father said make sure thats what you want because its the last one. another guy and his son walk up and tell them they are giving away free muppet movie character dolls four isles down in toys one per person. the kid dropped the bike and ran with his dad. then the other kid picks up the bike and he and his father run for the checkout. about five minutes later the first two return and start looking for the bike realizing they were tricked. so sad but so funny.
brad falcone

Lowville, NY

#13 Nov 25, 2011
I blame Walmart too for not having a better plan in place for this not to happen. It wasn't long ago that someone died from a similar event. As far as the people involved go, what are they, freaking animals shoving, pushing, jumping on each other, the clip said 200 people were on some woman, you have got to be kidding me!!! This is a classic example of people not giving a shit for anyone but themselves. Imagine loosing your life over a 30 dollar cell phone or causing someones death to save 20 bucks. I don't know about you guys but this is very disturbing and animal like behavior. A sad world we live in for sure. Hug your dog!!!!!!
news reported it wrong

Herkimer, NY

#14 Nov 25, 2011
can not blame it totally on the people though. it was badly set up. Wally mart had enough time to figure out how to control the possible rush of people and chose to do nothing other than cut the rope, and let the mayhem begin. small area, 100 + ppl, pallets to trip over.(the woman who got trampled got her foot stuck in the bottom slot of the pallet- she didn't have a chance after that). so anyways, the paper and the news should get the facts straight from people who were right there. they have the events reported wrong. okay, time to shop via computer- and to think that "dirt" poster said i didn't work..lol..oh, i got to wash my new car today too -it's so nice out!
the way it is

Brooksville, FL

#15 Nov 25, 2011
There isn't a Wal-Mart store anywhere in the U.S. on Black Friday that won't have the heavy smell of farts and women pushing carts and squirting cheap perfume to disguise their own farts.

Not to mention the pickpockets and shoplifters.
Hey

Cortland, NY

#16 Nov 25, 2011
dirt wrote:
I couldn't get through 3 pages of pic's from Walmart without wanting to vomit. Please, I'm begging you, don't put Walmart down, let's keep these freaks in one place so the rest of us don't have to see them.
This is a taste

Montgomery, AL

#17 Nov 25, 2011
...of whats to come.

When this country takes a crap into financial and social meltdown, most people will turn into animals and thousands will die within the first week.

These walmartians are acting like this just to get an item thats on sale. Imagine what people will act like when they are fighting for food to fill an empty belly or gas to put in an empty tank.

Prepare now.
ATTN WALMT SHOPERS

Cortland, NY

#18 Nov 25, 2011
Violence erupted at Black Friday sales across the U.S. with one bargain-hunter left critically injured after being shot during a robbery and 15 other people injured when an angry shopper used pepper spray.

OMG Run losers save 50 dollars on watermelon.
Yep

Utica, NY

#20 Nov 25, 2011
will it make the news wrote:
yes, at midnight, they opened up an area near electronics where they had the printers, phones, etc for midnight purchase. huge crowd there. sure enough, all heck broke loose and an older woman got trampled. huge fight erupted, fists flying, people pushing/shoving, panicked people trying to get away. fight continued down the aisle towards the entrance. state police and sheriff show up. woman taken away by ambulance. what a joke the set-up in that small confined area was for the 100 plus who waited. they had shyt on pallets and people were walking over them, tripping on them, etc.
Tis' the season...all for a $30.00 phone...they'd spend the savings on pot and beer anyway so what's the difference?
Count Herfitter

Rochester, NY

#22 Nov 25, 2011
Great Job Ootica-Rome, you made Natl' News as being one of a half dozen places in the US where violence broke out at a Walmart on Black Friday. Jesus must be very happy you are celebrating and respecting his "B-Day" in that way.

Well at least you didnt have a robbery like in Rochester. A lady who pepper sprayed over 20 people so she could get her electronics like in California. Or the guy who shot cusotmers who wouldnb't hand over their purchases somewhere else I forgot.
Glad I have no plans on shopping until after the weekend.
Count Herfitter

Rochester, NY

#23 Nov 25, 2011
It's called "Black" Friday, cuz the Cullerds use it to pickpocket and rob others and use up the credit cards before they are called in as stolen to buy Xmas gifts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Utica NY Topix Admin is a beotch 30 min Krill 2
Name the drug addict hookers in the Utica area 1 hr Lakewood 33
Transgenders are creepy people 1 hr NotGoingAway 2
NH SAT Scores 1 hr Brian 32
nole must go 1 hr Larissa 8
trump 2020 2 hr Two Term Trump 8
Dr. Aploks or Dr. Chaffe (Jul '09) 2 hr Really 277
Divorce Lawyers Who Incite Conflict Part 2 4 hr Daddy Issues 73
Beggar On John St 4 hr Billy 46
Attention Left Turning Female 7 hr Decadrol 42