Emergency vehicle accidents

Senior Citizen learning curve

Vandalism

Spinning out of control on ice

Snow plowing difficulty

Bad Deal For Taxpayers

Liverpool, NY

#1 Jun 6, 2008
Won't work, puts the street peddelers out of business.

The good news, it won't get done until is rises to the top of Mr. Roefaros to do pile, just after getting a Police Chief, but just before making the hotel pay taxes.
Outdoorfan

Detroit, MI

#2 Jun 6, 2008
If it's designed right it will work. I hated the things when I first had to drive through them, and I spent a little time in Ireland (try driving through them backwards, in the wrong direction) where they have thousands of them. It's just a matter of getting used to them. Wasn't that intersection technically a round-a-bout way back in the 60's when Kewpies was there?
Common Sense

Bullhead City, AZ

#3 Jun 6, 2008
The most ridiculous idea so far . To move the Onieda Square Monument to the center of Genny would be disaster . If the Mayor wanted to extinguish any hope for relection he would create this stone in his shoe like the Onieda Square Round-About on Genny . This will haunt him to no end . I've traveled in Europe and found that even Europeans have trouble with them and we expect to absorb this radical change . Consider The ice and snow and all the accidents that will occur . This will be Roefero's Folley for sure .

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#4 Jun 13, 2014
Sedona AZ has twelve of them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Parkway tax payers mad at city and DPW. 6 min EyeSore 2
Anyone know a good counselor (Nov '09) 7 min Promiscuous Phony 43
anyone know where i can find this girl? 20 min Roof Lookout 3
Albany Devils are averaging 2,522 fans per game... 23 min Albany Hockey sux 25
Hotel Utica 29 min Lincoln Town Car 18
hillary clinton WILL be the next president 1 hr JFK 27
St. Joe's gone in the blink of an eye. 3 hr Old School Fan 1
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) Apr 30 fact check 637
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]