Pulaski, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2010

Judged:

When Oneida County is threatening layoffs why does District Attorney Scott McNamara drive a free county vehicle? Is he really THAT important? I think NOT.
Mike Arcuri

Pulaski, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2010

I had a big car too, used to keep my stash in the center console next to my black book with all my favorite hookers in it.
Ron Mancuso

Pulaski, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2010

Judged:

Oneida County Employee wrote:
When Oneida County is threatening layoffs why does District Attorney Scott McNamara drive a free county vehicle? Is he really THAT important? I think NOT.
If you need some quarters for the parking meter I got a few left.
Just a County Peon

Pulaski, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2010

Great news - I get laidoff for Christmas and the fat cats of the county get fatter. THIS MAKES ME WANT TO PUKE!
What da

Pulaski, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2010

Lets see the none of the Supreme Court Judges, County Court Judges, County Attorney or Public Defender gets use of a county vehicle, but McNamara get a vehicle. Can I ask why?
Fact Checker

Pulaski, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2010

Just a County Peon wrote:
<quoted text>
Great news - I get laidoff for Christmas and the fat cats of the county get fatter. THIS MAKES ME WANT TO PUKE!
Oneida County at its best.
DSS Worker

Pulaski, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2010

Just a County Peon wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe I can get a job as McNamara's driver?

Level 1

Since: Nov 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2010

Judged:

Remember this when he's up for re-election people! He is ELECTED, not guaranteed that position! Make your voice heard where it matters
LikeItIs

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2010

He should have 2!
A really fast Sports Car for summer driving
and A SUV for our winter conditions

Keep up the Great work
Scott!

Don't hate celebrate!

“End Prohabition!”

Level 3

Since: Sep 09

Utica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2010

Some elected officials like to milk everything they can out of the taxpayers.
judge mental

Oswego, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2010

The best part is he doesn't see anything wrong with it .He said the budget is bare bones nowhere to cut.He thinks it's fine to make $104,000 and not have to drive his own car!
Mike Arcuri

Pulaski, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2010

judge mental wrote:
The best part is he doesn't see anything wrong with it .He said the budget is bare bones nowhere to cut.He thinks it's fine to make $104,000 and not have to drive his own car!
Free car, free maintenance, free insurance - I'm worth it!
HELLO

Clinton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2010

Judged:

People you really need to do some research before you say he doesnt deserve it. He is only making 104k as a DA and you think he doesnt deserve a car? I can only imagine the kind of lawyer we would get for less money then that!! I know law school bills for SU will run 800 a month for 30 years . That doesnt include the school a lawyer has to have to get there. So please stop, the guy does a good job and earns what he gets. Sorry you work for minimum wage and dont have the brains to move up.

PS I DONT WORK FOR THE CITY/COUNTY BUT I DO PAY TAXES IN BOTH,UNLIKE YOU

“End Prohabition!”

Level 3

Since: Sep 09

Utica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2010

HELLO wrote:
People you really need to do some research before you say he doesnt deserve it. He is only making 104k as a DA and you think he doesnt deserve a car? I can only imagine the kind of lawyer we would get for less money then that!! I know law school bills for SU will run 800 a month for 30 years . That doesnt include the school a lawyer has to have to get there. So please stop, the guy does a good job and earns what he gets. Sorry you work for minimum wage and dont have the brains to move up.
PS I DONT WORK FOR THE CITY/COUNTY BUT I DO PAY TAXES IN BOTH,UNLIKE YOU
I pay taxes and he doesn't deserve a fckin free car paid for by our taxes.
Ken NYC

Bayonne, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Chillin in CNY wrote:
<quoted text>
I pay taxes and he doesn't deserve a fckin free car paid for by our taxes.
The reason why a District Attoney needs a car is because he is on duty 24 hours a day. When a homicide occurs in his county at 3am, he responds and makes sure that those responsible will be held accountable. Do you want him to ride his bike to the scene? Come on people. That car is being used properly for county business.
Gregory Amoroso

New Britain, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

I bilk taxpayers by doing nothing all day. I could not make it at Saunders Kahler so here I am a County Attorney!
Just the beginning

Fultonville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

Ken NYC wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason why a District Attoney needs a car is because he is on duty 24 hours a day. When a homicide occurs in his county at 3am, he responds and makes sure that those responsible will be held accountable. Do you want him to ride his bike to the scene? Come on people. That car is being used properly for county business.
This moron couldnt investigate his way out of a wet paper bag
WAAAAAAAAAAA

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

Mommy I sit on topix an cry like a little BIATCH, I can't change a light bulb but when I BIATCH like a little girl I get all warm.
barbie NYC

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

Ken NYC wrote:
<quoted text>
ken, your a moron. he can drive ihis own car and submit mileage expense much much cheaper.
kyle

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Wowwww

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

329 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
save AMERICA 0-------------< SW ING SREGGGIN 8 min Hi -Coach- Frank Meola 22
Man shot dead at 1551 Oneida St. 10 min Hi -Coach- Frank Meola 10
Liz Olmstead (Jun '13) 11 min true 2
Voss Is Open and Packed 13 min trailor trash 34
comets vancouver 14 min Vomits Vomits Vomits 126
eric and rachael hall robbing charities 15 min hi haters 7
WKTV - Where The News Is Always MAJOR & NATIONAL! 17 min Jack Apples 4
Dan LaBella...where is he now? 1 hr No Investigation 106
Barmaid at Valley View 2 hr hankj 27